Amar - what went wrong!

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar needs to sit quietly in the washroom for 3 hours and think what went wrong! Since he is with Sky gang, he is getting nominated! For the last 2 times he is in nominations and again the chances are that he will get nominated with Sid for the 3rd time in a row! 

Is he really so foolish not to realize how and why he is coming in nominations?

He screwed up his own game by marofying palti and joining Sky gang! Its so obvious man! Even a 10 year old kid will tell him that he made a wrong choice! Sky Sunny and Juhi will never nominate each other! So obviously they will nominate Amar! Why is he sacrificing his self respect and sabotaging his image? He was the strongest contender for the title just 2 3 weeks back but then he ruined it! He himself had said that hero villain jaise potray horahe hain wo aur Sky but then why the hell did he choose to become villain ka sidekick from hero? ๐Ÿ˜• What benefit did he get? 

This week he surely needs to get his act right! He needs to realize that Sky Juhi and Sunny will nominate him and Sid! And if this happens the chances of them leaving are 50-50! Sid and Amar need to sort things out and gang up to nominate any two out of Sky Juhi and Sunny! So then the voting will be like

Sid - 3 votes
Amar - 3 votes
Sky/Sunny/Juhi - (any two of them will get 2 2 votes)

Hope they decide on Sunny and Juhi! This will give Sid and Amar a good space to get saved from eviction and will help us viewers! 

The honest thing is that Sid Amar and Sky deserve to be the top 3! Love them or hate them, their contribution to the show has been much much greater than Sunny and even Juhi! And if you ask me about top 4 then it should be Sid Juhi Amar and Sky!

Now everything depends on Amar! I hope he uses his brain! (something he hasn't done for the past 3 4 weeks now)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
come on Amar its your only chance to redeem yourself! Think well and form a loyal alliance with Sid! That is the only way in which you can reach top 2 with Sid!
na amar na sid se na milna akela chor us ko!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Sky will understand Juhi's game now.. She is just using him.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sky,Amar and Sid deserve to be in finals and not Juhi or Sunny.

These three entertained us from the very start. Say they have fought they have given gaali...but at the end of the day one wants them on screen ๐Ÿ˜†

wheras Juhi and Sunny ๐Ÿฅฑ
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
did u heard what salman said to amar?" green room ka fake tshirt utar do" it was an warning for amar..i hope my mihir papa now will understand tht green gang is not for him:) and salman...jst luved him ysterday๐Ÿ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

did u heard what salman said to amar?" green room ka fake tshirt utar do" it was an warning for amar..i hope my mihir papa now will understand tht green gang is not for him:) and salman...jst luved him ysterday๐Ÿ˜†

agree with yu... ๐Ÿ˜† hope amar understand and he plays tactfully ๐Ÿ˜‰ mihir papa๐Ÿ˜†
angry-bird thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

he said green room ka fake t-shirt? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and i thought he said being human ka fake t-shirt! Coz Amar wear being human t-shirts often! Any how Amar ko Salman ne bata dia that he is on the wrong track! ๐Ÿ˜† I really hope he uses his mind now!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sky is dump he will not understand juhi's game.I am sure if contestaant have to nominate then sidd amar only they will get 3 votes for sure.If BB asks andrew to nominate then chances r there fron that grope ,he may nominate akash.
Nomination round Ho chuka hai? Could Somebody tell me ?