Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven :ZaraDilKoThamLo, NaamLoKehBhiDoHaiKaun (Page 18)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Well i am a funny personROFLROFL

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him ROFL Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUSROFL I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! ShockROFLROFL I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont reviseROFLROFL

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusionROFLROFL Im gonna tell her to meet meROFL OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold himROFLROFL

indeeed ROFL

go marry him then ROFL i'm in top set for english..i hate it -_- cuz i'm so used to the people around me in the 2nd top set lol..omg really ROFL yeah same! A*-C..i won't resit..but if i get Ds or lower, i will! :PROFL

Ayaan is her brother you fool ROFLROFLROFL noo, you're the second :P aniqa has held him ;) you know unknowndesires? the one who made layouts for 400th :D she used to live near amna too before but she moved i think :-? can't believe you thought ayaan was her kid ROFLROFL
I wish i could but hes already married, and sadly happily with kids :| ROFLROFLI dont want to be in top set for english its boring and hard! Im in 2ndROFL I resat my maths one cause i got a B but that was only because i didnt like itROFLROFL

Ooohhh! Thats embarrasingEmbarrassedROFLROFL Did she?! Not fair! I was getting happy! How old is he?ROFL Shush! The way you said it made it sound like she had a kidROFL I was thinking shes too young for a kidROFL

Edited by zARqaa_X - 18 December 2011 at 10:11am

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him ROFL Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUSROFL I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! ShockROFLROFL I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont reviseROFLROFL

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusionROFLROFL Im gonna tell her to meet meROFL OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold himROFLROFL

indeeed ROFL

go marry him then ROFL i'm in top set for english..i hate it -_- cuz i'm so used to the people around me in the 2nd top set lol..omg really ROFL yeah same! A*-C..i won't resit..but if i get Ds or lower, i will! :PROFL

Ayaan is her brother you fool ROFLROFLROFL noo, you're the second :P aniqa has held him ;) you know unknowndesires? the one who made layouts for 400th :D she used to live near amna too before but she moved i think :-? can't believe you thought ayaan was her kid ROFLROFL
I wish i could but hes already married, and sadly happily with kids :| ROFLROFLI dont want to be in top set for english its boring and hard! Im in 2ndROFL I resat my maths one cause i got a B but that was only because i didnt like itROFLROFL

Ooohhh! Thats embarrasingEmbarrassedROFLROFL Did she?! Not fair! I was getting happy! How old is he?ROFL Shush! The way you said it made it sound like she had a kidROFL I was thinking shes too young for a kidROFL

omg you are seriously in love with your teacher ROFL ah i didn't wanna be either :( but they moved so many people up and down this year -_- you resat cuz of a B?! ROFL are you mad ROFL 
yes yes, embarrassing ROFLyess she did :P he's a year and a few months old ;) no i didn't :O but its so obvious he's her brother though ROFL thank god that thought at least crossed your mind ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

indeeed ROFL

omg you are seriously in love with your teacher ROFL ah i didn't wanna be either :( but they moved so many people up and down this year -_- you resat cuz of a B?! ROFL are you mad ROFL 
yes yes, embarrassing ROFLyess she did :P he's a year and a few months old ;) no i didn't :O but its so obvious he's her brother though ROFL thank god that thought at least crossed your mind ROFL
The whole school is in love with himROFLROFL I didnt like the B cause it wa maths plus everyone in my class was resitting wither Unit 1 or 2 so i chose 1 cause i didnt want to be the odd one out plus everyone got an A for unit1 and i got B :(  I think it was cause i didnt  revise for itROFL Chup kar! ROFL Awww i want to meet him nowROFL  No it aint! Shut up you making me more embarassedROFL I know thank God! ROFL Wait is she married?ROFLROFL
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

The whole school is in love with himROFLROFL I didnt like the B cause it wa maths plus everyone in my class was resitting wither Unit 1 or 2 so i chose 1 cause i didnt want to be the odd one out plus everyone got an A for unit1 and i got B :(  I think it was cause i didnt  revise for itROFL Chup kar! ROFL Awww i want to meet him nowROFL  No it aint! Shut up you making me more embarassedROFL I know thank God! ROFL Wait is she married?ROFLROFL

you're head over heels in love with him ROFL odd one out lmaoo ROFL its not being odd, its being unique ;D ROFL how do you get such good grades without revising ROFL i wanna meet him too <3 you embarrassing guuurl :P ROFL WHAT. ROFL no she's not ROFLROFL

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

you're head over heels in love with him ROFL odd one out lmaoo ROFL its not being odd, its being unique ;D ROFL how do you get such good grades without revising ROFL i wanna meet him too <3 you embarrassing guuurl :P ROFL WHAT. ROFL no she's not ROFLROFL
I amROFL Hes good looking tooROFLROFL Getting B is unique when everyone got A?ROFLROFL EVERTYONE asks me that but i dont know i just rememebr everythingROFL Plus if i look at a paper before the exam i rememeber every word coz i got photgraphic memory apparently :PROFLROFL
Im gonna tell i will meet him after 2 weeksROFL Okay thats goodROFLROFL Shes too youngROFL
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I amROFL Hes good looking tooROFLROFL Getting B is unique when everyone got A?ROFLROFL EVERTYONE asks me that but i dont know i just rememebr everythingROFL Plus if i look at a paper before the exam i rememeber every word coz i got photgraphic memory apparently :PROFLROFL
Im gonna tell i will meet him after 2 weeksROFL Okay thats goodROFLROFL Shes too youngROFL

..i don't even know what to say anymore ROFL no i meant resitting unit 2 when the rest are resitting unit 1 ;) ROFL okay give me your brain. now. ROFL omg seriously ROFL i have the memory of a goldfish and even worse ROFL  zarqa, you're thinking too much..think normal ROFL just casually meet them..don't think she's married or has a kid..she's just a normal girl ROFL

cant.be.assed.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i gotta go zarqa! might be back in a few..dunno! :L
byeee tc Hug

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

..i don't even know what to say anymore ROFL no i meant resitting unit 2 when the rest are resitting unit 1 ;) ROFL okay give me your brain. now. ROFL omg seriously ROFL i have the memory of a goldfish and even worse ROFL  zarqa, you're thinking too much..think normal ROFL just casually meet them..don't think she's married or has a kid..she's just a normal girl ROFL

Say hes fitROFLROFLROFL  No everyone was resitting so i thought i would resit so i wouldnt be odd one out but only a frw resitted unit 1 and nearly everyone resat unit 2 cause they got As in unit1 ROFLROFL I wish i could but cant cause i need itROFL I know you do but when it comes to getting somthing you remember it like the iphone thing :/ROFLROFL I always think like thisROFLROFL I want to know everything about a person before i make assumptions and embarass myself in front of themROFLROFL A normal girl how?ROFL LOL i probably wont meet them cause i will be stuck with my mates and if they ask whos she i cant say' shes from KaSh Heaven'ROFLROFL But i will bail out on my mates to meet her if i have timeROFL

Go to top