Indian Idol 6

SONU SAID... (Page 3)

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

Originally posted by amukta

oh gosh!!!Are we judging here for good singing and voice throw and performance or personal traits.pl do not deviate from the main point and talk on topics like he is humble,cute,innocent polite and stuff of irrelevance.pl do not try to cash and draw attention to trivial stuff.pl it is singing snd singing only.Rex lover why dont you for a change appreciate the strong points in karunya and also take notice of whaT SONU IS repeatedly saying.

it's not about how an indian idol is judged. it's what sonu nigam said on the show. every fan has a right to support his idol.

Exactly!!!Smile

Edited by lvariyam - 30 March 2006 at 7:19pm

basanti2005 Groupbie
basanti2005
basanti2005

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i think shawn89 is right and wrong because people say like she/he doesn't look like she can do that but some people didn't experience that yet or maybe not experience that.
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basanti2005

i think shawn89 is right and wrong because people say like she/he doesn't look like she can do that but some people didn't experience that yet or maybe not experience that.

Basanti !!!!
For the firstime eva in ma life, I'm helpless...cant understand a single line or its meaning....I wud be glad if you say it again....thoda khul ke...and plz, there is no limitation of words...so please use as much words as possible... plz but say it clearly so that atleast I may not have to bother you guys again n again....

peace
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by amukta

oh gosh!!!Are we judging here for good singing and voice throw and performance or personal traits.pl do not deviate from the main point and talk on topics like he is humble,cute,innocent polite and stuff of irrelevance.pl do not try to cash and draw attention to trivial stuff.pl it is singing snd singing only.Rex lover why dont you for a change appreciate the strong points in karunya and also take notice of whaT SONU IS repeatedly saying.

What topic is she deviating from? RexLover started a post discussing what Sonu Nigam said about Sandeep. She hasn't said anything negative about Karunya or Anuj. If she wants to praise her favorite contestant, I don't think there should be any problem with that. Yes, we're here to discuss music and singing but if Sonu Nigam can make that comment on the show, then why can't a forum member/fan?

kewl....I'm glad that you guys are really careful and watchful....thankgod!! you & Anjali, both are best mods!!

peace

Edited by checks - 30 March 2006 at 10:08pm
stylo_gal Newbie
stylo_gal
stylo_gal

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
duh!!!he so damn cute...n humble yeah n all the best to him....sandyyy u rox!!!!
pramm Senior Member
pramm
pramm

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
IMO, to some extent the personality of a singer also adds some special touch to his singing.....like before watching Shaan in SRGMP, i never cared much about his singing....but now i find him so likeable that i started liking his songs also!!!!! Embarrassed

if i really disliked a singer, his songs may not have the same effect on me, even if the singing is good...
.......just my opinion
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
well sonu said that ,and itz what he thinks.but .if according to sonu sandeep (if unfortunately he wins)he will be as normal as he is.he wont be proud of it.and according to me sandeep,anuj and karunya all are very humble and not even one of them ever reacted rudely to judges.you must have noticed that whenever anyone of them get bad comments,all three of them said the same thing:
we will work on it Smile

Go to top