Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(InvitesOnly)48thRK (Page 139)

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Originally posted by Iloveyou100

LOL

Hi GUYZ I am backHugfrom my vacation n wedding houseCool

how r u ALL

AnuHugEven I am back in IF after 22 days .i was busy to took my exam .I was going out of station for my exam .Now i have done all my examDancing

OLI OMG u were still your EXAM going onShocked

sweetie My all exam have finish .I am now freeLOLI was going with my all college friends out of country for my exam .I had inactive from IF 18 dec 2011 now my exam over so i had come in here or IF today

OhhLOLso YOU enjoyed your Time with FriendsLOLeven I had a loads of Masti n fun in d wedding HouseBig smile

But now i am along in my homeLOL but yes previous days i was lot of fun with my friendsWinkbut you did n't ask me how was my exam ?

I KNOW it surely YOU gave your paper pretty wellWink BUT still HOW was ur exam? Ohh don't Tell me I wanted quite FEW more days to stay thereLOLBUT they ALMOST pull me hereLOL

Anu my exam was going very goodWinkLOLn your right i gave my paper very well . I would want lots of fun with my family or friends . yipeee my exam have finish i flying high in the skyROFL

Thats GREAT WinkThe feeling after Our Exams are over ARE like thisLOLWE want to fly Higher n HigherROFLROFL

haan anuLOLLOL after our exam we want to flying high n high in the sky I want to go shopping n watch movie n get to lots of funROFL

YAH I will Watch DON2 todayPartyBTW you got my Testimonial OLISmile

luv_SAMMY IF-Dazzler
luv_SAMMY
luv_SAMMY

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
OLI bye YAAR Bro will take Lappy
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 yet

LOL

Hi GUYZ I am backHugfrom my vacation n wedding houseCool

how r u ALL

AnuHugEven I am back in IF after 22 days .i was busy to took my exam .I was going out of station for my exam .Now i have done all my examDancing

OLI OMG u were still your EXAM going onShocked

sweetie My all exam have finish .I am now freeLOLI was going with my all college friends out of country for my exam .I had inactive from IF 18 dec 2011 now my exam over so i had come in here or IF today

OhhLOLso YOU enjoyed your Time with FriendsLOLeven I had a loads of Masti n fun in d wedding HouseBig smile

But now i am along in my homeLOL but yes previous days i was lot of fun with my friendsWinkbut you did n't ask me how was my exam ?

I KNOW it surely YOU gave your paper pretty wellWink BUT still HOW was ur exam? Ohh don't Tell me I wanted quite FEW more days to stay thereLOLBUT they ALMOST pull me hereLOL

Anu my exam was going very goodWinkLOLn your right i gave my paper very well . I would want lots of fun with my family or friends . yipeee my exam have finish i flying high in the skyROFL

Thats GREAT WinkThe feeling after Our Exams are over ARE like thisLOLWE want to fly Higher n HigherROFLROFL

haan anuLOLLOL after our exam we want to flying high n high in the sky I want to go shopping n watch movie n get to lots of funROFL

YAH I will Watch DON2 todayPartyBTW you got my Testimonial OLISmile

but i have not watch don2 Ouch yet ! I would have   watch  don 2 LOL very soon 
Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i watch don2 on the 2nd day of release its amazing movie shahrukh looks so hawt in the movie as DON
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes

Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Is anyone here..?Confused
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Boldest Scenes Of 2011 - Soundtrack

Bollywood got undoubtedly better and a lot 'bolder' in 2011. The morality envelope was pushed further as filmmakers preferred releasing a film with an 'A' certificate rather than chopping off a kiss here and a smooch there. So, here are some of the boldest scenes of 2011 which gathered flak, raised eyebrows but got lapped up too.

The director will blame it to the need of the script, but Rajeev Khandelwal starrer
Soundtrack had quite some loud sexual encounters to leave you stunned and shocked. .

Top 10 Underrated Films of 2011 - BollySpice

In a year that boasted some huge family friendly blockbusters and multiple films from some of the biggest stars, it was pretty easy for smaller films with tiny budgets, no big name stars or controversial subjects to fly a little under the radar. Here are ten of the best films that may have been appreciated by the critics, but failed to catch fire at the box office.

5. Shaitan

Shaitan had the tough luck of going up against Ready at the box office, and still managed to score decent audiences based on the fab word of mouth. Hailed as evidence of the "coming of age" of Hindi cinema, Shaitan is an intense plunge into the dark side of today's youth culture. It's not just the subject matter – sex, drugs, deception – that make this a must watch, it's the technical excellence of how the whole thing is put together by director Bejoy Nambiar. With 7 relative newcomers making up the fantastically talented ensemble cast (including Kalki Koechlin in her 2nd role) Shaitan is all about youthful energy…albeit on a downward spiral.

10. Soundtrack

Based on British "mockumentary" It's All Gone Pete Tong, Soundtrack takes a premise that was a source of humour in the original film – a superstar DJ going deaf – and turns it into a touching, surprisingly subtly handled story of a man overcoming his demons and his disability. With a fantastic soundtrack (naturally!), as well as some inventive storytelling, Soundtrack has sex, drugs and rock'n'roll covered, as well as a compelling performance in the lead role from Rajeev Khandelwal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes

Innocent_eyes IF-Dazzler
Innocent_eyes
Innocent_eyes

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hello every one

hi ayushi...how r u??

Go to top