Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i watch don2 on the 2nd day of release its amazing movie shahrukh looks so hawt in the movie as DON
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Originally posted by -purnima-

Boldest Scenes Of 2011 - Soundtrack

Bollywood got undoubtedly better and a lot 'bolder' in 2011. The morality envelope was pushed further as filmmakers preferred releasing a film with an 'A' certificate rather than chopping off a kiss here and a smooch there. So, here are some of the boldest scenes of 2011 which gathered flak, raised eyebrows but got lapped up too.

The director will blame it to the need of the script, but Rajeev Khandelwal starrer
Soundtrack had quite some loud sexual encounters to leave you stunned and shocked. .

Top 10 Underrated Films of 2011 - BollySpice

In a year that boasted some huge family friendly blockbusters and multiple films from some of the biggest stars, it was pretty easy for smaller films with tiny budgets, no big name stars or controversial subjects to fly a little under the radar. Here are ten of the best films that may have been appreciated by the critics, but failed to catch fire at the box office.

5. Shaitan

Shaitan had the tough luck of going up against Ready at the box office, and still managed to score decent audiences based on the fab word of mouth. Hailed as evidence of the "coming of age" of Hindi cinema, Shaitan is an intense plunge into the dark side of today's youth culture. It's not just the subject matter – sex, drugs, deception – that make this a must watch, it's the technical excellence of how the whole thing is put together by director Bejoy Nambiar. With 7 relative newcomers making up the fantastically talented ensemble cast (including Kalki Koechlin in her 2nd role) Shaitan is all about youthful energy…albeit on a downward spiral.

10. Soundtrack

Based on British "mockumentary" It's All Gone Pete Tong, Soundtrack takes a premise that was a source of humour in the original film – a superstar DJ going deaf – and turns it into a touching, surprisingly subtly handled story of a man overcoming his demons and his disability. With a fantastic soundtrack (naturally!), as well as some inventive storytelling, Soundtrack has sex, drugs and rock'n'roll covered, as well as a compelling performance in the lead role from Rajeev Khandelwal.

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello every one

hi ayushi...how r u??

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

Hi Friends 😊

Hiee 🤗
howz you...😃
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

hello every one

hi ayushi...how r u??

hi sugh 
how are you..😃
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

hi sugh 

how are you..😃

m fine n u?? so whts up??

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail

m fine n u?? so whts up??

nothing much
bas FB pe updates kar rahi thi..
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

nothing much

bas FB pe updates kar rahi thi..

hmm aj m at home thats y online at this hour...today is holiday in my school...enjoyng holiday  😆 😆 😆...yesterday i watched don2...n SRK n Rk being my fav...mje phrsi moviedekhni hai  😆 😆

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail

hmm aj m at home thats y online at this hour...today is holiday in my school...enjoyng holiday  😆 😆 😆...yesterday i watched don2...n SRK n Rk being my fav...mje phrsi moviedekhni hai  😆 😆

hmmm meine scond day dekhi thi release ke (don-2) it was amazing movie SRK was looking so hawwwt..!🤪 Edited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail

hmmm meine scond day dekhi thi release ke (don-2) it was amazing movie SRK was looking so hawwwt..!🤪 [/QUOTE]

ohw lucky u...being younger yei disadvantage hai...famly thnks u r still small to go anywhwere alone  😭 😭...ah loved the movie, i like don2 more thn don, nice planning...