Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

My First OS on SIRA! :)

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hello Peeps LOL
This is my first OS on Sira Hope you'll like it, please forgive me if not good Smile

Sia and Raghav are too scared while coming back from the jungle. Sia is very much upset as she thinks that it was her fault that Raghav got hurt, She shouldn't have called Raghav to the cafe!
Raghav tries to say her something but he is not able to say a word.. Both of them are thinking about last night and NOT understanding what to say, what to do! They are staring at each other, Sia wants to thank Raghav, Raghav wants to ask her if she is well or not, but there is a big silence! They are walking together, their fingers are having a smooth touch, Sia is not able to hide her feelings, Sia's hair are coming on her face, Both of them are looking at each other... Flash back of their scenes coming in their thoughts..! {Romance is in the air LOL}
Anyhow Raghav tries to say Sia that they are home!
Sia smiles at him and tries to run to the gate but what's this, Raghav --holding her hand and is not letting her go! Sia turns back and says what happened Raghav??
Raghav takes a deep breath and says, "Don't say anything to principal about what has happened! I'll take all the blame on me! If you'll say that it's you who had called me there then you might be in trouble, I'll handle all this, Sia is not understanding anything, how can raghav be so caring for her, she remembers Arjun's dialogue "tumhe bhi tumhari care karne wala koi milega "! She refuses as she doesn't want to see Raghav in trouble! raghav says that princi would not say anything to him and he is ready to get punished.. He doesn't care about people, He says Sia that "Juno would get him and that's enough for him! He doesn't need to say anything to people that it wasn't his fault! So chill!" 
Both of them are in hostel now, Prici starts shouting at Sira and as raghav said earlier, he takes all the blame on him! Raghav tells everyone that it's him who wanted to hurt sia and so he went to her cafe to hurt her..! And everything happend! Juno is so angry to hear that.. He is not believing raghav, he is so upset! Princi call both of sia and Raghav in his office!
After 10 mins Both of them came out to the office and Juno asks everyone to leave except Sia and Raghav!
Juno starts shouting at raghav how he could do this to Sia! He shouldn't have done all this to her,!
Raghav is shocked! He cannot believe that Juno is not understanding him! It is happening for the first time ever! Sia tries to say arjun what the reality is, but Juno is not in a mood to listen anything!
Raghav leaves from there, juno and sia also leave from there, there is a big silence in raghav and juno's room!
The next day juno starts ignoring raghav and Raghav is all upset! Sia cannot see this and tries to talk to him! but she couldn't catch raghav! It's a PTA meeting today! Raghav knows that his parents are not coming and for that raghav couldn't attend PTA meeting, here Sia's mamaji hasn't come yet, and she gets a call that he is not coming!!... then juno comes to sia and asks her to meet his parents, he wants to call raghav too but he is not understanding how to call him as both of them are upset with each other.. Juno is very much upset and feels sorry for raghav's misdeed,!! Sia smiles at him and says everything to juno! Juno has no words to say, he is sorry and now wants to talk to raghav, sia says" u go, ur parents are waiting for you, after coming back, you can catch raghav! " he leaves!!Sia then walks to d garden nd what, she sees raghav having fun with gardener, she goes there and asks him why he has not gone to the PTA meeting! Raghav becomes upset and says that my parents don't have time for me ;) you know, No one has time for me! Sia is thinking in her mind " I don't really understand this guy, he is upset still he is having fun in the garden, why is he so good, why am I liking him now?? why ? why ? why?"
Oops, Instead of plants Raghav is watering Sia !! Embarrassed
scene has changed here, Sia is Not angry and she also starts having fun with raghav in the garden, She is running after Raghav and wants to make him fully wet with water, she is laughing and is trying to take the pipe away from him and they both are wet and having so much fun!
 THEY ARE FRIENDS NOW!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275ASMI98LuvAbhiyaarjuhigarima22

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
awww this os was so cuteee yaar...i loved it ...very well  written yaar nice i liked itClap
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

awww this os was so cuteee yaar...i loved it ...very well  written yaar nice i liked itClap

this is exactly wht we thought last ni8! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

Originally posted by krock

this is exactly wht we thought last ni8! :)
ya and u written it very well i liked it...hope aisa hi ho bass ab ek hi din hain Embarrassed
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi IF-Dazzler
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Awesoeme os Clap ..loved It..wish it happens like this
do write more
veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Great OS..!!..Loved it tooo the core...Great Write-up...!!..Clap
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
thnk u so much frnz for liking it...

I know its a bit lenthy but thnx for reading it..
@krock
sry forgot ur name
well thnx dear.. Lol i shud thank u.. Coz we thot it together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
wow mimz
very well written
its awsome