SS ArHi: An Impasse... Chapter 6 Updated! - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
An Impasse, just read the 5 parts and really loved how differently you've treated the story & the characters even though the characters are basically the same.

But the 5th part scared me, does it mean that Khushi has partial amnesia due to some sort of delayed shock. I wonder what's gonna happen now.

Please do update soon, I'm really anxious to know what happened and what happens next

Dee
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my lovely forumwasis...

A big hug for everyone who have read, liked and commented on my story! Love you guys! The comments never fail to put a smile on my face that just keeps getting bigger and bigger...!!!

I know I havn't updated this FF in a while... And its high time that I take this story ahead in terms of the plot... I had only thought of as many parts in this story as the number of paragraphs in the prologue - which was my basic idea... Which means, there are another 4 parts to this story and then its done! Phhewww... 

Anyway, time for some action now forumwasis...

This may not be the kind of update you might have expected after the last one - but trust me; there's lot more coming up!!! The prologue-chapter concept keeps my hands tied from running ahead of time!

Here I go with the next one! Do let me know how you find it - good, bad or worse - through your comments and likes... Your opinions and views are extremely valuable for me!

Loads of love,
Pearl...

P.S... The reason behind Khushi's sudden outburst is her traumatic past... She doesn't have any mental disorder... It was just a nightmare she had... And she over-reacted to it; as usual... 😊
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 11 years ago

Content Removed by the author for personal reasons. This FanFiction is discontinued. Readers, please take notice that all my work will be removed from the Forums - however, external links to the chapters, if any, will be provided. 

Please contact me for further details and blog address. The blog will soon go private. Thank you for such a wonderful response and readership on India-Forums.

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
Wonderful update..!!

Update soon..!!
awesome update loved it that was intense and emotional loved it thanks for the pm
brilliant part
thanks for pm

this is exceptionally brilliant wrkk...

keep the good work Hon!!!!:D

amazingly beautiful...tears welling up my eyes...true love is indeed a difficult thing... 

love the line ***Can't live with you; can't die without you'***

You made me all teary and emotional again.
and I have to add in, you have a talent with words, especially adding these specific verses that not only depict the storyline, but give it such a deep meaning. Loved the entire part, especially the Arnav-Khushi bit. I can completely imagine Khushi suffering such nightmares, and losing control like this...and Arnav being her pillar...wonderful plot you have here!

Looking forward for more :) Keep it up!!
- Dee
you have got me at the edge of my seat, this concept is so new and so different i love it, thanks for the pm. Cant wait to read more.
Too good. loved it.  thnx a ton for the pm hon. =D