India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Celina no longer insipred by Sex!

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Filmmaker Karan Razdan has decided to can his much-publicised film on marital rape titled "Maang" because Celina Jaitley has refused to work with ordinary actors in it.

"I don't think the film will be possible with Celina anymore. Celina was reluctant to work with Aseem Merchant who was to play the role of her husband in the film. She was insistent that I sign a big star for the role.

Later she suggested the name of some other actors which did not make sense, since the role has grey shades and Aseem was the apt choice for it," said Razdan.

So what is making the former Miss India so choosy about her career, the new found conscience or other luring offers... hear from herself.

"I am leaving for my month-long world tour. What makes this tour special for me is that I'll pay tribute to Meena Kumari and Madhuri Dixit in it at Dubai in the first week of April. I will perform semi-classical dance for the first time, to tracks from Pakeezah and Devdas," she says.

We have also learnt that Celina is a trained Indian classical dancer and this chance comes as a welcome change for the bikini babe.

Says Celina, "We hardly get an opportunity to perform to semi-classical numbers. Everyone expects us to groove to 'sexy' numbers in films. I guess we can only fulfill our dreams on stage."

As for Karan Razdan, who earlier said Celina would be his first and last choice for the role, is now scouting for another actress because he says he doesn't want to give up on the subject. "It's too good to be dropped. I'll come back on the project the moment I find another actress for it."

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top