queenbee

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Shruthi + Devillica = WOW!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

'Aap Teek hai na Armaan Sir'

i also thot tht it waz really sweet... no matter wht she does where she goes.. her ARMAAN-S of being wid ARMAAN goes wid her..Embarrassed Embarrassed

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose85

i also thot tht it waz really sweet... no matter wht she does where she goes.. her ARMAAN-S of being wid ARMAAN goes wid her..Embarrassed Embarrassed

I second that.. it was always about her Armaan sir.. she cannot get him out of her heart and soul... never..

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by rose85

I second that.. it was always about her Armaan sir.. she cannot get him out of her heart and soul... never..

awwww, so true!!! Jassi can never ever separate from her Armaan Sir... no matter how hard she tries to forget, she simply cannot...

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Shruthi + Devillica = WOW!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

which shruti are you referring to??Smile

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
devil, that was brilliant. I too feel that Jassi is behaving like an escapist, it is high time she comes back and faces consequences of partly her doings.
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged

me too agree with devildrivers,jassi is an escapist,she better be back soon,her armaan is waiting for herEmbarrassed

tablet

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Originally posted by SPECIAL

maybe jassi cares for Armaan in a brotherly, sisterly way

Yuppie!

Armaan's your Brother and Jassi's my Sister!(Wink)

So, I'm Armaan's aadhi Gharwaali!(Blushing)

Psychologically, when you love somebody too much, he is always there with you...within you....outside you..inside you...you intrepret everything and everybody in terms of the relationship you share with him...and when you have been irrevoccably hurt by him, you fel like you are dead..that you have become death....!

Some may just shun the very experience..become bitter..melancholic..shun life.......themselves..run away..others may stand their ground..face it...and yet others may look at it as an end of something and a new beginning...!

Jassi is an escapist..remember how she ran away to Alibagh? How she just left with Nandini...just wanted to get away from the hurt..from him... even now she is using Jessica to face her enemies...!

But, when such people come face to face with the thing or person they are escaping from, all the hidden feelings...that have been forcefully shoved into the darkest reccesses of the mind..manifest themselves in the form of dreams!

That's what happened here. Jessica came into contact with Raj, and her fairy-tale came to an end. The Jassi in her revolted and came to the fore-front like when she automatcally gave Raj the financial advice.

Armaan's so deeply embedded into her and she is so much involved with him..emotionally..psychologically that she can never separate herself from him..from his feelings..his pain..his sufferings....yes..she destroyed him and in the process got destroyed herself!

The dream proves this unique connection..this beautiful and unsullied bonding between them...she knows.....she can feel his love for her....GM is special...for both of them...that is what brought them together..that is where they spent the most momentous periods of their lives....that was where their relationship blossomed..flourished..got destroyed too...only apparently!

Her love for Armaan is unconditional and as she didn't want to be the other woman, she refused to have anything with Armaan...now, she can feel Mallika trapping Armaan..dragging him into the mire..that is why she keeps asking Armaan not to trust Mallika and not leave her....! She is still sensitive to his pain..to his suffering..can still sense the danger Mallika is posing to him..to their relationship..and being in the habit of always standing by him....she cannot outgrow her natural instincts...can she now?

The Dream proved..established that Armaan and Jassi share a passionate and selfless love:unique and incomparable!

Even if Jassi marries somebody else, Armaan will always be with her..she will never be able to give the love that her husband will deserve.....! Armaan and his love have permeated her very being..the essence of her existence!

You must be really fortunate to be capable of such a deep, passionate and self-less love...!

ARMAAN JASSI FOREVER!

Maine pechle do din ki saari kasar utaar dhi....!(Wink)

Damn My Smileys!!!

Clap! wonderful devil! you have said every thing!

Go to top