Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An Open Letter to Gul Khan, re: Radio Interview (Page 8)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Fantastic Samana...Clap Clap Clap Hope somehow Gul Khan gets to read it. She needs to learn some home truths...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetian Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
a standing ovation to you Clap
I agree with each and every word written. Thank you so much for voicing what most fans think , but are unable to articulately pen it down like you. Kudos to your eloquent representation of the lack of closure and reasons for the passionate fan following.

Opti IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Excellent rejoinder to that pathetic and foolish interview given by the woman who leads the PH.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10 Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Guys is her next show Iss Pyar ko kya naam du on Star PLus

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Sammy Poo: Hug

Why did I miss this beautiful post? You did not even PM meBroken Heart

I should have stalked you  Evil Smile. You have described every single reason for our dissapointment. I also respect the fact that you have not whined or complained like an OMG fan. The reasons are very logical and to the point. When she was giving that interview, I wanted to yell STOP and explain to her the reasons why she is was talking utter crap. The worst part was she was being cynical and was probably thinking "these OMG fans have nothing else to do in life." I wanted to tell her GHSP has some unique set of fans who range from 8 years old to 80 year old and who dont just drool but analyze and criticize in a rational way. Approve This is where her business and marketing skills lack. GHSP probably came to her in a lucky way and she still has not realized the importance of the unique story line and how to highlight her best product till date. She invested the money in such a great product but did not have the "resources" to maintain it.Stern Smile I do not think she has the acumen to go very far with this attitude and lack of awareness of what the customer actually wants. It was very clear she had lost the interest in the show long back. She did not even come out in public all this while. After the show ends, she finally comes out and talks. What a cowardly selfish woman!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
the letter is absolutely perfect...only thing is that gul shud read is one thing to take viewers as granted but to take us as some immature lot who watch only for the romance element is utterly disgusting...

they start a show on social crime and end up showing the victim and culprit smiling and talking as if that crime never hapned...and they call that logical ending...

maan was shown as honest and upright man...who never minces his words...for whom truth is above relationships...that same man has a hidden past which is never revealed...and that is justice of maan's character D'oh

nywyz...the letter has said only concern is that such is the mindset of ppl who run our tv surprise that we get below substandard shows in the name of entertainment...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 18 December 2011 at 3:40pm

rania786 Groupbie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
wonderful ...thank you for writing this ... I think you described the feelings of every single GHSP fan ... 

undisclosed IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

i would love for her to read it tooClap

Go to top