India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

AMAZIN -- KRIPA TODAY (Page 2)

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
i was hoping angad would turn her around and WHACK give her a good nice slap..for a) creating such a scene at another persons party..b) drinking while being pregnant..and c) demanding another guy to dance with her..as though she's a slut Confused ....its not even like she saw mishty and angad hugging and having eye contact..she patted his head..and snuggled him for 0.1 secs..and as a friend i think its not the end of the world if she did that...besides Angad was about to tell her something..when she fell under pressure and left to see the music guy...if she was mature she would have put her foot down and said no to the music guy..and THEN if Angad ignored her..she might have had a valid point..but she left..and knowing how much that bothers Angad she should be prepared to face the wrath..note: Angad always asks her whether she wants him to go or not..and if she says no he wont..so this obviously upset Angad..Kripa constantly puts her career before him..and hence constantly lands herself in trouble.....neither Kripa nor Ekta realize..that KRIPA IS PREGNANT..only Angad seems to take that into account..and refrains from troubling her..no pregnant woman acts like that

Edited by sana.abraham - 30 March 2006 at 5:08pm

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.abraham

i was hoping angad would turn her around and WHACK give her a good nice slap..for a) creating such a scene at another persons party..b) drinking while being pregnant..and c) demanding another guy to dance with her..as though she's a slut Confused ....its not even like she saw mishty and angad hugging and having eye contact..she patted his head..and snuggled him for 0.1 secs..and as a friend i think its not the end of the world if she did that...besides Angad was about to tell her something..when she fell under pressure and left to see the music guy...if she was mature she would have put her foot down and said no to the music guy..and THEN if Angad ignored her..she might have had a valid point..but she left..and knowing how much that bothers Angad she should be prepared to face the wrath..note: Angad always asks her whether she wants him to go or not..and if she says no he wont..so this obviously upset Angad..Kripa constantly puts her career before him..and hence constantly lands herself in trouble.....neither Kripa nor Ekta realize..that KRIPA IS PREGNANT..only Angad seems to take that into account..and refrains from troubling her..no pregnant woman acts like that

and no husband should act like Angad; keeping such a doubt in his mind from his wife but sharing it with Mishti instead. 
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodfan

and no husband should act like Angad; keeping such a doubt in his mind from his wife but sharing it with Mishti instead. 

yeah yeah...but Angad said clearly "mein tumhe parishaan nehi karna chatihoun"..i mean her being pregnant..holds a lot of meaning to him..which they have been showing from a while now..whereas..her bring pregnant hold very little if any value to her...and secondly, Angad told mishty because mishty was there to listen..not because he wanted to start something fresh with mishty..and conspire agaisnt Kripa..he did it out of good will..it's not even like Kripa found out he told Mishty..she just seen them together..and she went buck wild..Angad simply told Mishty because he didn't want to hasstle his wife...besides..kripa hides practically everything from Angad..from who's baby to the fact that she knew Dilip had an apt there..Confused..with the same excuse "i dont want to hurt him"...so why is this being celebrated is what i dont understand

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodfan

yeah yeah...but Angad said clearly "mein tumhe parishaan nehi karna chatihoun"..i mean her being pregnant..holds a lot of meaning to him..which they have been showing from a while now..whereas..her bring pregnant hold very little if any value to her...and secondly, Angad told mishty because mishty was there to listen..not because he wanted to start something fresh with mishty..and conspire agaisnt Kripa..he did it out of good will..it's not even like Kripa found out he told Mishty..she just seen them together..and she went buck wild..Angad simply told Mishty because he didn't want to hasstle his wife...besides..kripa hides practically everything from Angad..from who's baby to the fact that she knew Dilip had an apt there..Confused..with the same excuse "i dont want to hurt him"...so why is this being celebrated is what i dont understand

youre right, Kripa does hide everything from Angad; she has absolutely no right to behave like this.  After all, Angad took the prithvi news very well right?
Its bad enough to see Mishti hug and kiss Angad on the head.  Angad, I know, doesnt want to worry Kripa, but he has to realize she is already worried if he doesnt tell her; and its gonna sting her when she finds out that Angad told Mishti way before her.  Also, Kripa tries her hard to be there for Angad, but sometimes things dont work out like that. 
See it from her perspective.  Just once ji.
Anyway, Angad v. Kripa, Kripa tho hamesha wrong hai...

Thanks for the reply Sana

lots of love,
Saadia
ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Ok, agreed that Kripa should not have created a scene (atleast not there)

But, pouring your heart out to a ex-flame and getting sympathy kisses from her isn't exactly going to get you brownie points from your partner, pregnant or not pregnant, old or young, wife or girlfriend.

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Very Interesting?.... Approve
paramvir Senior Member
paramvir
paramvir

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
kripa was excellent.
besides angad didnt get mad at her
AngadKripa4eva Goldie
AngadKripa4eva
AngadKripa4eva

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. Since when is Angad so concerned about Kripa's health. He wasn't too concerned whenever he used to insult Kripa in front of his family, at parties or at restaurants. He used to give Kripa very big lectures on being honest in relationships. Give me a break. Apparently it only applied to Kripa not to him.

I'm glad Kripa finally gave Angad a taste of his own medicine. I have yet to meet a woman she tolerates her husband confiding in another woman, who's kissing his forehead to comfort him. Does he think Kripa would be jumping up in joy and throwing a party after seeing such a display. I'm feeling sorry for Mr Mittal too.

Go to top