Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

AMAZIN -- KRIPA TODAY

angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
i fink kripa waz amazin today... first of all dey wanna make der relationship strong and he hides stuff from her and worst of all tells mishti... ofcurz if someone touched ma boy id nuh like it and angad iz her husband den ofcurze she'll get mad.. and she did da rite thing angad huggin mishti in front of ppl iz ok den y nuh for kripa and cummon guyz kripa haz been helll worried bout him from soo long, and hez hidin it from her... she'd prolly help him find da truth... i hate dis man relationships destroyin coz of dese small things...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Kripa needs to grow up...she could've confronted Angad about it when they got home... on top of that she was drinking alcohol... her first priority should be her child's health..
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its kind of confuzing to undersatnd wht u saying................angad is not telling to kripa maybe im saying maybe becoz he wants to find the truth frist
but i think tht he should share it wid her
but we will see
but i think he is better than kripa.........in the relation....... 😳
What was so amazing, she embarrassed herself!
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelsgurl

i fink kripa waz amazin today... first of all dey wanna make der relationship strong and he hides stuff from her and worst of all tells mishti... ofcurz if someone touched ma boy id nuh like it and angad iz her husband den ofcurze she'll get mad.. and she did da rite thing angad huggin mishti in front of ppl iz ok den y nuh for kripa and cummon guyz kripa haz been helll worried bout him from soo long, and hez hidin it from her... she'd prolly help him find da truth... i hate dis man relationships destroyin coz of dese small things...

amen sister!
seriously though, I didnt like it one bit that Mishti kissed him on the head and hugged him despite the fact that Angad is married and so is she!  I mean, I understand they know each other, but were they ever that close of firends that the a kiss on the head could be just a neutral gesture?  Anyway, I completely sympathatize with Kripa; I wouldnt be able to bear a girl who used to love my husband so much, kiss him on the head even if she told me she doesnt think of my husband as anything like that anymore. 

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Didnt See It..But It seems like she did the rite thing! 😃
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i think it was confusing 😕
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i think it was confusing 😕
sana.abraham thumbnail
i was hoping angad would turn her around and WHACK give her a good nice slap..for a) creating such a scene at another persons party..b) drinking while being pregnant..and c) demanding another guy to dance with her..as though she's a slut 😕 ....its not even like she saw mishty and angad hugging and having eye contact..she patted his head..and snuggled him for 0.1 secs..and as a friend i think its not the end of the world if she did that...besides Angad was about to tell her something..when she fell under pressure and left to see the music guy...if she was mature she would have put her foot down and said no to the music guy..and THEN if Angad ignored her..she might have had a valid point..but she left..and knowing how much that bothers Angad she should be prepared to face the wrath..note: Angad always asks her whether she wants him to go or not..and if she says no he wont..so this obviously upset Angad..Kripa constantly puts her career before him..and hence constantly lands herself in trouble.....neither Kripa nor Ekta realize..that KRIPA IS PREGNANT..only Angad seems to take that into account..and refrains from troubling her..no pregnant woman acts like that Edited by sana.abraham - 18 years ago
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.abraham

i was hoping angad would turn her around and WHACK give her a good nice slap..for a) creating such a scene at another persons party..b) drinking while being pregnant..and c) demanding another guy to dance with her..as though she's a slut 😕 ....its not even like she saw mishty and angad hugging and having eye contact..she patted his head..and snuggled him for 0.1 secs..and as a friend i think its not the end of the world if she did that...besides Angad was about to tell her something..when she fell under pressure and left to see the music guy...if she was mature she would have put her foot down and said no to the music guy..and THEN if Angad ignored her..she might have had a valid point..but she left..and knowing how much that bothers Angad she should be prepared to face the wrath..note: Angad always asks her whether she wants him to go or not..and if she says no he wont..so this obviously upset Angad..Kripa constantly puts her career before him..and hence constantly lands herself in trouble.....neither Kripa nor Ekta realize..that KRIPA IS PREGNANT..only Angad seems to take that into account..and refrains from troubling her..no pregnant woman acts like that

and no husband should act like Angad; keeping such a doubt in his mind from his wife but sharing it with Mishti instead.