Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Attn. admin: 4th Nov, Salman episode...

ddimple thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi admin...
I wanted the episode of Sa re ga ma pa when Salman had arrived as a special guest... I m a huge fan of Salman Khan, I wanted that episode so badly, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lemme know where can I find that, wanted 2 download that particular episode...

Plzzz help...

Thanks in advance....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddimple thumbnail
Can anyone else also help me in this plzzzzz !!!!
If ne1 has 4th nov. episode, plzzzzzzzz send it 2 me...

Thanks !!!
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Check SRGMP Site

http://sifymax.in/saregamapa
ddimple thumbnail
Yeah, I had this, but I want a link from where I can download that episode... Do u have itz download link??? Thanks though !!!
ddimple thumbnail
😊 ... But really, sum1 help plzzzzzzz, I want it so bad 😭
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
sorry, I couldn't find the video on our forum.

but u can always go and watch the videos anytime. 😊

so sorry. Will ask Toranger, if she uploaded it or not
ddimple thumbnail
😭 ... Thanks 4 the help neways... Topranger, help...
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinis

hi
   dimple
     I have recorded each and every episode of srgmp2005, and that Salaman khans too, infact two times, but I never download on computer, So u can check it, how to download here on comp., pm me, if u know the procedure, because I have only recorded videos of all episodes.

Could you please post both the episodes where VINIT LOST TO DEBOJIT AND CRIED LIKE A CRY BABY.  (Both the Fame 2005 and Challenge 2005 episodes)  😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

appa ji
   That was the most boring episode of this srgmp2005, I keep it , and will see again when debo jit who win only by votes will be flop , and our Vinit be be a very successful singer, who is the real talent, I think days are no longer and ALL STUDENTS CRIED BUT Vinit cried very less as compared to others because talent wise , he is the real winner..

Come on, now you don't be a cry baby.  I asked for that episode too where Debojit did not win by public voting but by the judgement of the greatest musician of our country, Pt Jasraj ji. 

😆

Truth hurts Isn't it? 😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail

No, that I didn;t watch that, I only watch srgmp 2005. So that pt. Jasraj ji video , I don;t have,Yes , if u want when debo got 3 yellows in srgmp 2005, then u are most wecome.

I have those too.  I was looking for the Fame 2005 episode. And seriously Vinit forgot the song after 2 lines and started crying. 

Can someone please post that episode.  Debojit sang a wonderful bengali song in that episode.