Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
continue the way you would like to, i do agree with you...for any relationship trust is more important:)
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cntue yr.. bt d way u wan to xctue it ..
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Continue buddy! I'm waiting to read on whatever decision you take!
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ya nice thought continue with it dear
no way u r gonna stop
my god
its excellent
its gud
the track is perfect
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse u should continue the story as ur wish
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 18

As arnav sees khushi she is having tears in hers eyes as seeing his condition and she does express her feelings to him throgh her actions and is desperate to hug him and fall into his arms but arnav tries to get up to hit him but he is till hitted by his opponent which makes khushi more curious as she cares for him and arnav suddenly falls again in the ring and she shouts on the top of her voice"I LOVE YOU ARNAV I LOVE YOU ARNAV AND TEARS "running down her face as arnav gets up and suddenly the third round gets over..then khushi goes to arnav they both are looking into each other eyes continuesly lost in one another they both dont say any words just listen to each other heartbeats...then fourth round begans this time he hits his opponent and win the match is declared as the winner and he gets trophy...then arnav goes to khushi and hugs her in front of the college as they both confess there love to each by saying "I love you"..arnav kisses khushi on her cheeks and everyone standing there giving them round of plause and everyone is happy there except shayam whose sees that his planned being ruined shyam and goes in anger from there...
As arnav is really happy that finally his love has confessed and then anjali and akash come there and anjali is very upset with khushi as she did not tell him the biggest secret of her life and akash tries to convince her..but she is really angry with khushi as she hide it from her after she asked her...she tries to explain her but she don't listen to her but then arnav says her that you know your best friend is scared and reserved you know her better than me then how i can you dont understand her as she did not confessed me too as she was running from me you know dat she did not wanted to accept as she is in love...if you cant understand her and who will she rely on when she need a friend after hearing all this she hugs khushi and aologise her...Then they all decide to go and enjoy as akash and anjali ask them for a treat...as they are a couple now arnav looks at khushi she is blushing...
On the other hand shyam is very angry that they both are couple and because of them he was insulted in front of whole college she says he wont leave them and will not let them be together as he is drinking with his friends his friends try to calm and say forget everything and let it be...but he says he will use the policy"divide and rule"...and leaves from there in anger...
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
its ur story :) however you put it is fine man!
xxx
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️wow its beautiful and here comes the twist of shyam and his divide and rule policy can't wait for the update and continue soon thanks for the pm 
finally she confessed to arnav β­οΈ
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it.
yey thy finaly confessed their love.❀️