Meera has crossed her limits..

barotnisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

My GOD !!!!

I hate this Meera. What does she think of herself. I just cant stand her. I want this Meera problem to end right now. She is so mean and how can she do this. And what happened to the other family members. They know tht Tulsi is never wrong and finally she is going to win, then why everybody is doing this, even Mihir. Atleast Mihir should support her. She has crossed her limits. I hate her like anything. If she would come in front of me, I sware I would not spare her.

Ekta needs to do something about this Meera and this problem has to come to an end ASAP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dianaansari thumbnail
I agree. Meera is destroying the show. She is useless in the show.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree yaar i totall hate meera i want her to die there is no need for her to be in the serial
koptyp thumbnail
i totally agree with u. how does meera gets aways with everything....
dsandher thumbnail
I totally agree with you. That is really mean. Even in acting she has no
class, who would go after a married man to that extent. I think Ekta should
change her story. We all hate Meera, she could be realy nice person in real
life.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Nisha,
I agree with you about Meera. I cant stand her as well and I just want her real face and intentions to be revealed and that everybody realise how much she has been fooling them, esp Mihir for the last so many months.

But I disagree on what you have to say about Mihir. I dont think you should expect Mihir to get out of the shock of losing his mom and then comprehend and understand what has happened and YET support Tulsi! I hate Tulsi for what she has done. You'll may think that she is right but in my eyes, she is a criminal and I really back Mihir for whatever he's doing!!

Go Mihir!
rosyvirani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hey there Nisha,
I agree with you about Meera. I cant stand her as well and I just want her real face and intentions to be revealed and that everybody realise how much she has been fooling them, esp Mihir for the last so many months.

But I disagree on what you have to say about Mihir. I dont think you should expect Mihir to get out of the shock of losing his mom and then comprehend and understand what has happened and YET support Tulsi! I hate Tulsi for what she has done. You'll may think that she is right but in my eyes, she is a criminal and I really back Mihir for whatever he's doing!!

Go Mihir!

As far as my understand, Ekta doen't have anything to pass time till 7th april, so she's showing some "crap(kachara)" using Meera as a wastefull character of the show at last.   bekar se virani family ko ek bhoot ya virus  jaise attack ho gaya.  Stupid  ' gandha' kachada wali meera.  Isi  log hamara sath hamara families ke andar guse ke kuch log aur auju baju me rahethe kuch log hamko kithne parshaan karthe patha hi nai! should scan everyone's mentality after looking the crap meera's show. OMG!
Edited by rosyvirani - 18 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolzz Avani! Bang on yar! leap is not far away and I think Meera will be eliminated before the leap and Mihir and tulsi will spend the leap in isolation!
vinny_rams thumbnail
u r absolutely correct. ek jhoor sa jatka Mihir ke hathonse milna chahiye meerako. I am eagerly waiting for that moment.

I hope Ekta understands what the audience want.
Dola87 thumbnail
dont even let me start with merra...then comes gatri and sejal ...then mohini...and now sahil..all of them 😡