Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avtab thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
congrats arshi πŸ˜ƒ . it is good tat at last u able 2 meet him. this time i cd not get any info. I only know abt it today fm a news paper. It's OK. it saves my money πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy for u arshi. so did u get a chance to tell him about ureself. πŸ˜ƒ
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ar$hi

thnk u so much to all of u..

ok frndz lemme start...........hopefully i'll be able to tell all things in deatils......but i dont think i can xplain how did i feel............i've no words to describe tht........
at first wen i reached there i wasnt sure k iss bar bhi QAZI se mil paoongi bhi ya nahi..........but thnx to anha(crazy_me)...........bcoz of his parents i cud meet him.thnk u so much anhaπŸ€—
at 1st we were sittin n anha's mom told sum1 tto take us to them n he took us.......wen i was goin to meet him i was just shiverin.........wat did i feel i can xpress........n then finally we reached tht floor where all stayed........then finally we were infront of QAZI's room.........1 man called "QAZI r u there?" and i heard him 4 the 1st time in real.....o GOD!!!!!! i was just.......
after tht we went to his room.........then i saw him 4 the 1st time.....he was just standin infront of me....can u believe it!! i was just lookin at him.......i cudnt say a single word..........not even a HI.......how stupid i m.........anha, moumita n the rests shook their hands with him.........but i didnt...........i was just so xcited n so nervous ki maine apne haat bhi aage kar nahi pa rahi thi.......o GOD.......it was just like a dream.wen he looked at me........o GOD..........main kya batau............tab mujhay kaisa laga yeh main bayan nahi kar sakti......
then they all were talkin to him but i cudnt.........then there was my cousin n he said QAZI shez(me) ur fan too........then QAZI said 'HI" to me...........o GOD!!!!
after tht they were takin pictures n then they told me to go beside him.............o ALLAH........main toh bas......kya batau.....main kya likhoon samajh nahi paa rahi hoon.....
then i went beside him n he put his hand on my shoulder.........can u imagine......usnay apna haat mere kandho pe rakkha.......mujhay aisa lag raha tha ki main kisi aur hi duniya me hoon......then we took pictures. then moumita told him tht QAZI shez ur biggest fan n she made rex club 4 u.........then i said "rex club!!!!!!!!!!!! its QAZI club" she said "oh ya ya QAZI club" actually she was so xcited 4 rex ki hamesha uske moo se rex ka naam aata hai......
then i didnt say anythin.....we stayed there 4 a while.......then we left the room.....after tht we went to ruprekha's room n stayed there 4 few min.....she was gud too.
then we went to rex n he was just too frndly...........he was so humble......mujhay bhot hi achcha laga.........wen moumita entered there she started talkin with him n rex ne uske sath sath hi baat kar rahe the....then i called "rex, we r here" then he said "oh" n laughed nicely. then he shook his hand n we took several photos with him. moumita k sath bohot baat ki hai rex ne....he was very nice person. rex looks very sweet in real.......infact more than on tv.
o achcha........i forgot to say abt QAZI howz he......i m busy with my emotions.....neways, he was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute!! veryyyyyyyyyyyy sweet!! MashAllah!! veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice!!! but the nicest thing his hez taller than me......woohoooo!!! he was wearin a jacket......nice jacket n a black guernsey inside tht. he was just awesum!!!
then mujhay bohot hi bura lag raha tha ki main QAZI k sath kuch nahi bol payi........aisa lag raha tha ki phir se jake ussay dekh aaoo....n guess wat.....i was sooooooooo lucky tht jab hum rex k room se bahar aaye we saw QAZI waitin there 4 goin to the stage......he was standin infront of the lift........i was like........."o GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then my cousin said to him he wanna take photo with him.......then they had..........then my cousin called me........then i went n took photo again.........
oh iske bich me jab hum QAZI k room se bahar aayi his door was open n i was standin infront of his door n was gazin at him n he also looked at me once or twice........aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
then we cum to the main place jaha woh log parform kiya............pehle rupu aayi.......she was gud as usual.......but jab woh stage par the sab QAZI aur rex se milne k liye daud rahe the as they were behind the stage...........hum log bhi gaye the...........my poor QAZI.......sab ne ussay is tarha se gher rakkha tha ki bechara kafi pareshan ho gaye the!! but main zyada kareeb nahi gayi.............just dur se dekh rahi thi..........but sumhow i managed to get his autograph.
then rex came n he just rocked the stage........maine pehle bhi kaha tha ki seein rex's performance i've becum his fan.......hez simply mind-blowin....bohot hi achcha laga mujhay.
n the finally QAZI came n i was just lookin at him..we were very near to the stage.......main thik tarha se kuch sun bhi nahi payi n logo k response kaisa tha woh bhi nahi dekh payi.........main bas ussay dekh rahi thi.......n he was terrific.........uski woh aadye.......woh dance, woh singin, wo batein..............haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! i've fallen in luv with him again............o GOD!!!!!
then he finished his rockin performance n left........after tht 3 of them again came on stage as the organizer swanted to give them sum gifts..........after tht he sang ye pal with rupu..........then left. then the show wasnt over yet butit was gettin too late so i had to leave..........so i thought kyun na ussay bye bol doon...........then i went to back of the stage with my cousin n then he was standin n ussay bohot sare log ghire hue the.........but i was just infront him ......my cousin said sth to QAZI abt me........like she wants to talk with u or sth like tht.......i dont know xactly wat he said............neways..........then he looked at me n laughed.............i said "hum log ja rahe hai" he said "wat". then i repeated "hum log ja rahe hai".....then he again repeated wat i said.........then i cudnt undersyand ki aur kya kahoon.....then he shook his hand with me............i was just..............main is duniya me nahi thi................main kahan thi........i dont know.........then i said best of luck he said thnx n then said bye n left........ghar wapas aakar mujhay aisa lag raha tha ki kahin main koi sapna toh nahi dekh rahi thi..........
30 MARCH.........tht was the most memorable day of my life...........main yeh kabhi nahi bhool paoongi............

thats so sweet arshi. i think u behaved very natuarlly. u are so cute.😊

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arshiii..kothay meet korecho??etai janina.kothay korecho bolo to?Qazu ki bd esheche?ami kichui janina re sis:(
Chief Saab thumbnail
😊 oh good .. well i don no u .. but mujhe khushi he ke aap qazi se mili jiski aap bohut bari fan hen .. really happy to know that .. 😊
infiniteattract thumbnail
πŸ€— Arshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i m so happy for u.
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infiniteattract

πŸ€— Arshuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i m so happy for u.

thnk u sooooooo much MadhudiiiiiiiπŸ€—

ar$hi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neela_asma

arshiii..kothay meet korecho??etai janina.kothay korecho bolo to?Qazu ki bd esheche?ami kichui janina re sis:(

ora dhaka club a eshechilo, then gulshan club n uttara club eo......but i met him at dhaka club😳😳 last 2 tai jete parini........but i informed bubli abt tht. or mon khubi kharap chilo....bollo or xam dekhe ashte parbe na.

bRunette*iZbaK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ar$hi

my frndz i met QAZI.....o GOD...............i m soooooooooooooo xcited.............i m sooooooooo xcited.........he shook his hand with me........o GOD..............he put his hand on my shoulder wen we were takin picz.........o GOD.....i was so xcited tht i cudnt say anythin to him.........omy GOD.....ye kaise ho gaya!!!!!!

i wanna thnk to anha(crazy_me) 4rm bottom of my heart...........coz i dont think withoout her it wud be possible............anha luv u........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i m on the top of the world rite now!!!!!!!

check out pg4 fr more details.

kool arshi...u finally got ur wish...congratz gurl...hope u get to c him a million more timez:>
*@mberRr*
Edited by bRunette*iZbaK - 18 years ago
ar$hi thumbnail

thnk u so very much amber!!😳