Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A year before in GHSP..tere mast mast do nayan.. (Page 4)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Thank u Bobby...
Vo hasin din chale gaye hai bas hamare pass ab yadein rah gayi hai Cry Cry

U r welcome Simran..
aur woh yaadein hum rula rula ke chod rahe hai..CryCry

Hope so ki ye bure din jaldi se jaye or hame kuch achhi khabar sunne ko mile..

Hoping so & trying our level best yaara..U too mail Endemol to bring GHSP 2 with GURTI again..
www.facebook.com/pages/Endemol-India/112231388860341[/
DIV][DIV]Endemol-India/112231388860341">Endemol India


My friend has done it on my behalf bcz I cant do it by using phone. A big thanks to her.
Its OK dear..letz fight it out together..

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 9907

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Ok everyone is too sad, sad on this post!

So I would like to make this observation. There is a very good reason that we should all HATE this scene!

What? Why? You ask...

Well, he was taking measurements for her post-marriage clothes, from Maan's measuring we can see that they have full sleeves...Geet asks for chudidar bottom...do you see where I am going?

YES! He is taking naap for the tents! Shocked

So my dear Geetians, this is where the tents were born and we didn't even know what museebath was coming our way, to last for 6 months straight! ROFL

No offense to anyone, of course, all in good fun! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

KTPROCKS IF-Rockerz
KTPROCKS
KTPROCKS

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 5725

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Bobby Big smile
in a matter of a year...so many things changed
I miss Maaneet/Gurti Cry
Hope Geet season 2 comes back with Gurti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Ok everyone is too sad, sad on this post!

So I would like to make this observation. There is a very good reason that we should all HATE this scene!

What? Why? You ask...

Well, he was taking measurements for her post-marriage clothes, from Maan's measuring we can see that they have full sleeves...Geet asks for chudidar bottom...do you see where I am going?

YES! He is taking naap for the tents! Shocked

So my dear Geetians, this is where the tents were born and we didn't even know what museebath was coming our way, to last for 6 months straight! ROFL

No offense to anyone, of course, all in good fun! Big smile
Maan is a possessive munda..too much possessive for his Geet..so he wanted him to be fully covered..aur result were those tents..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 51833

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
 What a destiny ! 
kabhi  nahi socha tha ki  GHSP / Maaneet   se  etna  attachment  hojayega ki uske bina  life adhoori lagne  lagegi .Cry
Its going  too much distressing  day by day Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

Thanks a lot Bobby Big smile
in a matter of a year...so many things changed
I miss Maaneet/Gurti Cry
Hope Geet season 2 comes back with Gurti


U r welcome dear..Smile
exactly so...leaving us completely shattered..Cry
we all miss our GURTI..
hope, wish & pray it comes soon..
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singh24

 What a destiny ! 
kabhi  nahi socha tha ki  GHSP / Maaneet   se  etna  attachment  hojayega ki uske bina  life adhoori lagne  lagegi .Cry
Its going  too much distressing  day by day Cry 
Some stupids shows r going on in the other channels for years..aur humare aysa rocking show went off air...its too disheartening & we all r in depression..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
3 Idiotz - Mast hai Mast hai Mast Kalandar!!

Author: maaneet_pisces   Replies: 9   Views: 984

maaneet_pisces 9 984 18 August 2011 at 1:17pm by adoremevirgo
tere mast mast do nain

Author: itsmylifeboss   Replies: 8   Views: 939

itsmylifeboss 8 939 15 August 2011 at 11:14am by itsmylifeboss
mast mast pics from episode and precap

2 3

Author: saanjh11   Replies: 23   Views: 2741

saanjh11 23 2741 01 May 2011 at 6:19am by saanjh11
vm on maneet -Charha de rang on mast mast scene

2 3

Author: saanjh11   Replies: 23   Views: 1862

saanjh11 23 1862 18 April 2011 at 10:36pm by saanjh11
Tere mast mast nain..Aap mujhe kiss kar sakte ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 79   Views: 12919

Armu4eva 79 12919 20 December 2010 at 2:17pm by tinsel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index