Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Skys gf or someone posing as her on IF ? (Page 14)

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33SnehabrAji.Suniyo.Ji

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Oh come on ths topic is still going on?  And all becoz someone dared to ask "Who is Sonia?"  Come on SOnia put herself on a public platform openly so why cant people ask her who she is.  And Sonia seems to be answering all the queries quite nicely but all the Sky fans on this thread are going ballastic over nothing.  It doesnt make a difference if she is a friend, gf, publicist, just a fan whatever - anyone has the right to support or not support Sky.  The viciousness of Sky fans over here has really surprised me.  I think Mahek has been responding quite nicely and more politely and really not crossing any limits.  Why is it such a crime to ask about Sonia?

You got to be kidding me...see what's happening after Sonia has clarified...Its not Sky fans who are spreading viciousness...and making comments with Bold letters!! Please read again and please read all pages!!

Edited by Snehabr - 18 December 2011 at 4:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiLallan-Topsarasingh86

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

sarasingh86Lallan-Top

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-Top

mehreen. Senior Member
mehreen.
mehreen.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Wow! so you really are sky's GF Shocked
Girl no matter who you are, how bad you are, you can do better...
You never know he might even abuse you in future or worse. His aggression is so evident!

And oh yeah:
Got nothing against you but "You got a loser boyfriend."

harpkaurShahZur

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by shellily

Oh come on ths topic is still going on?  And all becoz someone dared to ask "Who is Sonia?"  Come on SOnia put herself on a public platform openly so why cant people ask her who she is.  And Sonia seems to be answering all the queries quite nicely but all the Sky fans on this thread are going ballastic over nothing.  It doesnt make a difference if she is a friend, gf, publicist, just a fan whatever - anyone has the right to support or not support Sky.  The viciousness of Sky fans over here has really surprised me.  I think Mahek has been responding quite nicely and more politely and really not crossing any limits.  Why is it such a crime to ask about Sonia?

You got to be kidding me...see what's happening after Sonia has clarified...Its not Sky fans who are spreading viciousness...and making comments with Bold letters!! Please read again and please read all pages!!

Sneha I read the thread and you can see clearly all the backlash started when Sara was forbidding Mahek to talk  about SOnia (which I still dont understand what the whole fuss is about and if you are declaring on a public platform you are a friend of Sky of course people will want to give you their feelings about him.) Now from what I see Mahek was being extremely civil and even trying to tell other members to remove the pics.  Its not her fault if random members come and put in their own posts.  But you guys are targetting Mahek for no reason.  I saw her being civil in posts and only becoming slightly aggressive (but still polite) becasue of some un warranted aggressiveness coming from Sara (which really surprises me - Sara why are you taking your protect Sonia job so seriously? You cannot censor the internet.)

Everytime I have seen the Sky fans behave with such dignity and try and give their point across with great intellectuality despite having an army of Sky haters attack them.  I dont understand why you guys are so sensitive about the Sonia issue.  In fact if you hadnt come in this thread with unreasonable remarks I dont think it would have even become so much of an issue becoz Sonia is not posting nonsense, she is posting both sides of the picture and giving a really sane view, so I dont think anybody would have attacked her if not for you people really blowing it out of proportion.

MahekFTWkhamosshhh

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
How does it matter who she is ? Please stop discussion on members and comparing them to animals just because they support someone others dont like!

Topic Closed.
BB5 Dev. Team

Snehabr_Rainbow_

Go to top