Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Just read all comments on me in the threads on the competition forum..few things which i would like to clarify-

1) I am akash's friend from last 3 years
2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

OK thnxs for d clarification, but y r u posting again nd again?
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

in sky's language ," chal phatak le yaha say , verna chadi utaar kay chapal say maroo ga "

SHAME ON U HOW DARE U?????

I M REPORTING U RIGHT NOW

@TC --- Pay some attention now..

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh come on ths topic is still going on?  And all becoz someone dared to ask "Who is Sonia?"  Come on SOnia put herself on a public platform openly so why cant people ask her who she is.  And Sonia seems to be answering all the queries quite nicely but all the Sky fans on this thread are going ballastic over nothing.  It doesnt make a difference if she is a friend, gf, publicist, just a fan whatever - anyone has the right to support or not support Sky.  The viciousness of Sky fans over here has really surprised me.  I think Mahek has been responding quite nicely and more politely and really not crossing any limits.  Why is it such a crime to ask about Sonia?

in sky's language ," chal phatak le yaha say , verna chadi utaar kay chapal say maroo ga "

whatl else you can do except typing such foul post?
such post states your filthy mentality !😡
Originally posted by: ssshhh

OK thnxs for d clarification, but y r u posting again nd again?

because some morons not accepting truth!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Oh come on ths topic is still going on?  And all becoz someone dared to ask "Who is Sonia?"  Come on SOnia put herself on a public platform openly so why cant people ask her who she is.  And Sonia seems to be answering all the queries quite nicely but all the Sky fans on this thread are going ballastic over nothing.  It doesnt make a difference if she is a friend, gf, publicist, just a fan whatever - anyone has the right to support or not support Sky.  The viciousness of Sky fans over here has really surprised me.  I think Mahek has been responding quite nicely and more politely and really not crossing any limits.  Why is it such a crime to ask about Sonia?

You got to be kidding me...see what's happening after Sonia has clarified...Its not Sky fans who are spreading viciousness...and making comments with Bold letters!! Please read again and please read all pages!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Just read all comments on me in the threads on the competition forum..few things which i would like to clarify-

1) I am akash's friend from last 3 years
2) This is not a PR stunt we have hired a professional PR for him and all the articles that gets published through him are pasted on akahs's facebook fan page and now since last few days on his IF fan page
3)About me being his gf, even if i am, does that change my support and equation towards supporting him.I guess not
4)You all dont even know mahek personally and are being so good towards her, which i really really appreciate then why cant i support akash on a public forum who i know so well and is so close to my heart as a friend and more as a beautiful human being.

I think all this clarifications were very much needed so that this individual bashing stops and the concentration gets more diverted towards promoting your favourites. Be nice everyone, it doesn't take too much of an effort to be nice and sober and not use unwanted languages on a public forum.The only difference that it makes is that u are judged wrongly as a person that you are not. love always.god bless :)

nice explanation , hope that these mean members accept truth!

now i think that i would  have to invite balbir here for this Mahek 's Fans!
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! so you really are sky's GF ðŸ˜²
Girl no matter who you are, how bad you are, you can do better...
You never know he might even abuse you in future or worse. His aggression is so evident!

And oh yeah:
Got nothing against you but "You got a loser boyfriend."
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

You got to be kidding me...see what's happening after Sonia has clarified...Its not Sky fans who are spreading viciousness...and making comments with Bold letters!! Please read again and please read all pages!!

Sneha I read the thread and you can see clearly all the backlash started when Sara was forbidding Mahek to talk  about SOnia (which I still dont understand what the whole fuss is about and if you are declaring on a public platform you are a friend of Sky of course people will want to give you their feelings about him.) Now from what I see Mahek was being extremely civil and even trying to tell other members to remove the pics.  Its not her fault if random members come and put in their own posts.  But you guys are targetting Mahek for no reason.  I saw her being civil in posts and only becoming slightly aggressive (but still polite) becasue of some un warranted aggressiveness coming from Sara (which really surprises me - Sara why are you taking your protect Sonia job so seriously? You cannot censor the internet.)

Everytime I have seen the Sky fans behave with such dignity and try and give their point across with great intellectuality despite having an army of Sky haters attack them.  I dont understand why you guys are so sensitive about the Sonia issue.  In fact if you hadnt come in this thread with unreasonable remarks I dont think it would have even become so much of an issue becoz Sonia is not posting nonsense, she is posting both sides of the picture and giving a really sane view, so I dont think anybody would have attacked her if not for you people really blowing it out of proportion.