India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Attention Moderators

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Its a request of mine's and other members of this forum that false news be limited to an extent. Especially news without any confirmation or source. I understand if someone has inside information but other members who have no source shouldn't be allowed to post it. If they do post such news can you please have them either clarify this news or close the topic. These kind of false news really bring stress to the members who come to this forum for news. I have had 2-3 people personally email me and ask ME if this news is true, as I know someone close to Hiten-Gauri.

This is the second time I am requesting the moderators of this forum to take action. I hope you guys understand mine's and other member's pleas.

Thank You,

Humaira

rawinder Goldie
rawinder
rawinder

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
yeah im sorry didnt give a kink but when i post news i will put a link i understand
adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you humaira.
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Dear Humaira and others,

We have made an annoucement in the part about regarding "Guidelines for Posting" in Kyunki forum. There was even a Global Annoucement made stressing the importance of posting the source of information. Many members have perhaps overlooked these annoucements and regulations.

The Kyunki Dev Team is trying its utmost best to restrict the posting of inaccurate and sourceless articles. Sometimes though we may not be able to reach every post. Ultimately, though, it comes down to the members complying and helping us out. We would like to give members a fair chance of posting the source in case they just forgot to include it instead of locking the topic immediately. However, we do realize that its not fair to others to be reading a post and not being aware of whether its someone's opinion or a factual piece.

*It is the Kyunki Dev Team's sincere request to all its members to please post the title of the article, if applicable, the complete article if it all relates to Kyunki, and more imporantly, the source from which you got this article. This gives due credit to the author and asserts the validity of the article. If you are posting your opinion, then please mention so!

Likewise, if members come across articles, esp. about future storylines, and notice that the source is missing, they can do the Kyunki Dev Team a huge favor by PMing one of us and letting us know so we can take care of the needful. Only together can we make this happen. So please continue to post and participate in our discussions, but keep the above regulations in mind. Hoping for everyone's cooperationSmile.

Thanks,

Neha

..on behalf of Kyunki Development Team (DeepAnBH, cutereems, lucky_lakshmi, sweetrani_neha, Mrs.Eishu.SRK, nandinee, luvya4ever)

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 30 March 2006 at 12:50pm
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yaar moderators have told users to do this but u cant blame them when it does happen yaar there is only so mich that they can do
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
exactly mods hav told the members soo many times even the regular members of this section hav told them but wht can we do if they dont listen... and the kyunki dev team is the best we love their work n dont blame them for anything coz they warn the members on time n takes the best actiong but the opposition does'n listen thn wht can the mods do coz to make a section the best if both the members n mods shld co-operate
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Mods are trying there best, be patient, they can't be on 24/7.. give em time sooner or later they will close a topic with false news

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top