Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I DIDN’T LIKE WHAT KIRPA DID!

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

WELL BASICALLY WHY DID KRIPA start drinking and going all wild! I mean angad didn't even do anything wrong it was her who walked off with the other guy in today's episode! Or else angad would have told his problem to her anyways! Plus he's trying to keep stress away from her coz of her condition! She should appreciate this! 😊

And come on she should trust her husband he was only speaking to misty! And for gods sake misty and angad are good friends so kripa shouldn't get worked up over them! 😡

I personally thought kripa should control her emotions especially when there's public around! I felt damn sorry for angad poor thing was upset as it is! And she's making things worse! 😳

Well thats how I was feeling after watching todays episode which was posted by sweet nomi bro!

O well people, give me your views on this matter!

Cheers 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree..pshes pregnant, she shouldnt have gotten all drunk..but i also think that Anagd shouldnt have said everythin to Mishti..but wut Kripa did was rly dumb
KArishma**
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am totally with you..she should not do what she did today...trust between husband and wife is the most important thing.
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
naa i dnt think he did wrong in speakin to misty! thats his mate and if angad wants to speak to his friend he should i mean thats what friends r for!!
and kripa should understand this! she's a rockstar and she shud't have such a narrow mind! 😉

and i totally agree in this condition she was drinking! i mean she shud of thought about her kid atleast!
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
i kno same here!!! poor angad has to always suffer!!! 😭
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well.. U are right bcoz.. Kripa has to trust angad. Does she really that angad is back
Wah Wah Kya Kripa hai Yeh.
Woh to dokha de sakhti hai..
butt why do u expect it from Angad..
Poor Angad
rasha1018 thumbnail
yea i didnt watch it but i read the update and yea i think ur rite she should not act like this way, u kno i think angad is way to GOOOOOOOOD for her? wat do u think guyz?
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
yeh i agree wid u gals!!

justchill thumbnail
Come on a girl, madly in love finds her hubby being kissed by another woman, who was loving him and may be is loving him, thinks there is distance between her and her husband but does not know the reason for a long time will obivisouly be depressed, it just that Mittal should not have given the drink to her. We know about Kripa's drinking habits, they are always used by the Writers.

What ever Kripa did was just out of insecure love. It was embarrising, she did make a fool out of herself, but there was just one point she was driving behind it, she is a rockstar does not mean she can't have her husband with her.

This is what i think, her is act is justified to an extent, may be Angad should have draged her out immediately.

LOve
Justchill

Irish_Pride thumbnail
SHE WAZ PREGRANT...THEN HOW CAN SHE DRINK...WHY DOESN'T EKTA USES HER BRAIN 😡