India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

EMAET Updates 30 th March

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Had a lot of expectations for several of the singers But sadly few of them managed to click today.

1. SANCHALI - RAJEEV : Sang NAIYO NAIYO . Totally a one man ( woman ) show . SANCHALI was far better than RAJEEV who was not good at all .  Overall a mediocre performance . But their performance on stage  ( Movement , dancing )was satisfactory.

MARKS :

HH : 5 stars  LL : 4 stars

2. SINCHAN - IRFAN : Sang  GORI GORI from MAIN HOO NAA . IRFAN was the beter of the two . I still cant understand why they brought SINCHAN . She has a hard time singing even in normal scale . Overall a bad performance singing wise and also the stage performance was mediocre. I did not like it at all .

HH : 5 stars   LL : 4 stars  ( Pretty surprising . I thought they would get a 3-3 )

3. RAKTIMA - VISHWANATH : LADKI BADI ANJANI HAI from KUCHH KUCHH HOTA HAIN . Surprisingly VISHWANATH was quite good . Did not move much .Only concentrated on singing and that worked . RAKTIMA was also very good . Stage performance was minimum but still it is a stupid addition according to me .They should have allowed only singing . All this dancing ruins the singing . Overall a good performance .The judges were also impressed . This pair received the highest marks today .

HH : 6 stars  LL 6 stars  

4 . UJJAINI - AISHWARYA : Sang YEH LADKA HAI DIWANA . UJJAINI was very good . The power in her voice was clearly projected in her song . Again the same problem with AISHWARYA . His voice was hardly audible in lower scales . I should say that he was the weak link in this performance . Also the sur was also fluctuating at regular intervals . Stage performance was good . Overall a  better than average performance and I liked it .

HH 5 stars  LL  5 stars  ConfusedConfused  ( I thought they deserved more )

5 . VINITA - NILADRI : Sang NEHI NEHI ABHI NEHI . I had a lot of expectations from NILADRI . But VINITA was so nervous throughout the song that NILADRI had to frequently change his singing style to match hers . Too bad actually . VINITA could have sung much better .SInging was not bad  .Stage Performance was also mediocre again VINITA showing clear signs of nervousness . Overall performance was average .

HH : 4 stars  LL : 5 stars

6. JOYEETA -SAPTAK : My best singer was up next .Sang AAKHON KI GUSTAAKHIYAN .I thought that he would devastate the opposition . But sadly he made some elementary mistakes in the first line everytime .Sang the antara very good but the mukhra was not upto the mark . JOYEETA on the other hand was much better than usual but there seemed to be something missing from the duo . Stage performance was spearheaded by JOYEETA who moved around gracefully but SAPTAK tried hard to perform but his physique didnt allow him to do that . Overall performance OK .

HH : 4 stars   LL : 5 stars

7. SHARIB - BONJYOTSNA : Sang KHOOD KO KYA SAMAJH TI HAIN . SHARIB was the best among the boys today. Sang with a lot of energy . And also sur was OK .But BONJYOTSNA was not good at all . Her singing was bad at the very most . They did not move much  so stage and so stage performance was minimum . Overall performance was OK.

HH: 4 stars  LL : 5 stars 

8 . PRAJAKTA - HRISHIKESH : Sang TERA PYAR KA RAS ZAARA CHAKHNA . I had a lot of expectation from HRISHIKESH but  ,the same as SAPTAK  ,wasnt upto the mark . He can sing so much better . PRAJAKTA also was not that good . Infact HRISHIKESH was better than him . Like SAPTAK they put too much effort on performance and thus their singing was complimented . Overall performance was mediocre .

HH : 4 stars  LL : 4 stars  ( SINCHAN - IRFAN got 9 ConfusedConfused

9. VISHWAS - TWINKLE : Sang AGAR MAIN KAHOON . The way VISHWAS began , I said to myself " Here's the best singer today " . But suddenly while taking a taan , he coughed and had to restart . After the restart , VISHWAS again sang very well but that flaw took away much from the song . TWINKLE was not good at all . She hardly had to sing andd the part she sang was not good at all . Overall it was  a good performance considering only VISHWAS .

HH : 4 stars  LL : 6 stars

OVERALL , there were a lot of disappointments today . SAPTAK and HRISHIKESH , the best singers in EMAET , failed to live up to their standards . On the other hand , VISHWANATH did make a statemate today .  Among the girls , VINITA and PRAJAKTA disappointed today . While RAJEEV , SINCHAN , BONJYOTSNA was not upto the mark as usual.

The best among the girls according to me would be UJJAINI or RAKTIMA . Both had the least problems on stage and sang well . Among the boys the best was SHARIB , closely followed by VISHWAS who was second only because of the pause in the middle of the song .

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Vinit-- vinit_rocks, mohinis
Saptak--shubhamsg LOL LOL

Thanks shubham for your update. Good work. We, the second class viewers of Zee rely on you all for the updates. Thanks again.

Once again after the Calcutta episode update, you have given a wonderful update without any bias.   I know you are a hardcore fan of Saptak and still you did not praise him.  Very good work. Clap

Edited by apparaohoare - 30 March 2006 at 11:58am
Minnieme Senior Member
Minnieme
Minnieme

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
heyy thnkxx 4 da update
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks sooo much for the update! I like your assessment. You were fair even with your favourites. Great update!
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Vinit-- vinit_rocks, mohinis
Saptak--shubhamsg LOL LOL

Thanks shubham for your update. Good work. We, the second class viewers of Zee rely on you all for the updates. Thanks again.

Once again after the Calcutta episode update, you have given a wonderful update without any bias.   I know you are a hardcore fan of Saptak and still you did not praise him.  Very good work. Clap

It saddened my extremely to criticise SAPTAK Cry . But the truth is that he was not at his usual best today.

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Agreed jmn7 . The contestants werehaving a hard time to decide whether they were going to sing or dance . This is total BULLSHIT . Angry
SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
MEHRSI ( THANKS ) DAIZ Smile   
xros Groupbie
xros
xros

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nice update. Thanks

Go to top