Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

First of all very sorry for going missing on the forum without notice as I was a bit busy with all last minute tax planning and IT file return which I am pleased to tell you that its now done. So me back in action LOL

Splash the Balloon Contest Prize:

Well since the contest have been going on for quite sometime and have been extended more then expected so it was decided to give out some  Special Prize to the winner.

iPOD Nano

Member who reaches ZERO balloons left FIRST with no questions pending will be announced as our Splash The Balloon Contest ClapVIJETA Clap (winner)  !!!!!

I am also looking out for some more prizes for the first and second runnerups in our Top 100 chart and also a special prize for the member with MOST Correct answers.

You can also help me in deciding a nice prize (ofcourse in budget Embarrassed) through PM.

Last but NOT the least inorder to appreciate temasek and scs07 (sachin) efforts in the first round of the contest in which they were leading was cancelled due to coding errors will be getting prize too. Clap

So what you all are waiting for guys...  throw the balloons to all the members you know are participating.

LOL Splash The Balloon LOL
 Koi bachne na paaye ! 

Splash the Balloon Contest - Changes:

After the recoding of most part of the code the Contest is running smooth and is stable.

• In order to notify members of their pending questions it has been added to the navigation panel.

• This time to save on balloons going waste or blocked for 24 hrs with members who arnt playing or inactive for sometime we have restricted sending the balloons to members who are participating in the contest. Inorder to be counted as contestant in the game you need to send atleast one balloon out.

• While testing out the new code on the Production Server many members didnt knew it and started sending balloons which also did went to members with less then 20 balloons or were not participating in the contest. This thing further created problem with the Contest Helper script.

• All the balloons sent to & recieved from members who had less then 20 posts have been removed from the tables. This may result into few balloons increase/decrease.

• All the reported questions have been verified and corrected.

• Around 1000+ questions added to the system. (Thanks to the whole Dev team who have been patiently doing it.)

• Since the Dev Team members are also playing who have added questions to the systme and inorder to give everyone a fair playing level none of the Dev team member will get the question they have entered into the system. We will be continously adding more questions and will also be inviting members who want to help us in adding enriching our question bank then please do PM me.

• There are more announcement coming on our Newsletter Contest winners and our Radio Show winner too... so stay tuned!

We are trying to build India Forums as World's #1 Forum (we already are No#1 Indian Forum LOL). Incase you have any suggestions that you would like to see on the forum then please feel free to drop us your suggestions  in our Comments & Suggestions section.

Cheers,
Vijay
India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 30 March 2006 at 12:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balloon Contest - Special Announcement" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetrani_neha

IF-Dazzler

sweetrani_neha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Vijay that's simply marvelousClapClapClap The prize is very appealing tooWinkWinkWink I immediately noticed the pending on the toolbar which is helpful.... Glad everything is back up and running smoothly... Best of luck to those participating!Tongue

-Neha-

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
thx Vijay! is there a prize for the person with the MOST balloons? Embarrassed LOL LOL

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
best of luq 2 all Clap good prize vj

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow vijay..this seems interesting Tongue
gd luck 2 all Big smile Wink

sukh

IF-Rockerz

sukh

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Shakstar Wrote....
hx Vijay! is there a prize for the person with the MOST balloons?    
thax vijay bhai & my Question would the same as this one... Wink Embarrassed
LOL LOL LOL

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wow..sounds interesting but i'm not playing so good luck to all who are playing and may the smartest one win the iPod nano!!!!!!!

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijay

I am enjoying the contest, But i am finding difficulties to send the Ballons.. since most of the Forum friends are not playing Confused Confused Confused

Pls do something about it.. either less the Ballons numbers are make more interesting Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top