Juhi seems destined to win this season...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
First a khabar from inside...

Ernst & Young is responsible for monitoring the SMS vote counts in favour of BB-5 Contestants. Final call about evicting out someone in exceptional cases, rests with Endemol management, but by and large, it goes by SMS Votes, and this is going to favour Juhi hugely...I will come to that a bit later as to how and why!

I gathered, Shonali's boyfriend Shiraz, has a huge network of friends, (I still don't know what the guy does), and for weeks, Shonali has been polling huge number of votes. Lasting 3 months is no joke when you have been nominated almost every week.  Infact, in the week that Mahek got evicted, she polled more votes than Amar!

So why Shonali lost out to Amar yesterday?😲

Its simply Voter fatigue! When your contestant has been getting nominated week-after-week-after-week...howsoever motivated your fans / friends circle, Vote count will dwindle after each passing week. 😊

This is the precise disadvantage that now all others face against Juhi! Gotta give it to the lady, but fact is in almost 3 months the show has run so far, she she has manipulated people well enough to be in the firing line of evictions, ONLY ONCE!

Unless, she gets nominated every week from here on, which is highly unlikely considering dynamics of the situation where Kid-Sid is the rogue element who will be in line of fire from Sky-Sunny and Juhi in any case...and Amar, unless he discovers his spine quickly, sides with Sid and creates a rift between Juhi-Sky, will be another guy who will keep getting nominated......πŸ˜›

Even googlies from BigBoss, like Pooja Mishtra-Symonds while going out of house being asked to nominate two chaps for eviction, won't go against Juhi! Symmo, like a tough nut Aussie would in all probability name Sky and Amar saying,"You are men, face it like men mates!"...and Pooja Mishra who in her mind has become an evicted Chudail only because of atrocities committed on her by Thakur Siddartha Singh, in any case will use her Maaran Mantra against who she perceives to be the evil Thakur-Kid Sid!

And in final rounds, even if Juhi gets nominated, her hubby, friends and clan, who have not had to vote for her so far, barring once, will flood their support using their cheap SMS plans. It would be a scenario of stock market speculation...lets invest 20 lacs to ensure we win 1 crore!

Support base of Amar and Sid won't stand a chance because their supporters have already been voting for them for weeks now and can't be expected to match the few onslaughts that Sachin and band needs to make for Mooli Parantha Muncher Juhi!

One look at Vids of last few days, (her Parantha munching one...and others in which she schemes and plots with Sky to discredit Amar talking to Sid...and one can see, this lady is crass, bhayankar-evil minded, manipulative, draame-baaz, BUT...in the end, she has a way of emerging on top!

Gotta give it to you lady...you seem favourite to win, barring a miracle of amazing sorts!πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t2HDRaQTvo&context=C3243403ADOEgsToPDskKkeVDgR2EPmL0_BiYhxhCD[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want sid to win !!
fingers crosseddd

KOI MAHEK KO WAPIS BULA LO :(

juhi is the worst kind of woman 
sky is going to go into depression when he comes out haha
juhi used mr smarty pants
Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If it depends on vote she will never win...she is no shweta tiwari..i hardly see anyone her fan..i hate it when she talks non stop..
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis ,but you forgot she is last years ashmit patel,he too was nominated only once before finale and yet was the first one to get out..juhi stands zero chance considering the hate she gets,she will need a miracle to win😊
boredsoul thumbnail
Stopped watching the show itself cruiserji , tell me one contestant inside the house who deserves to win
Pathetic !
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice analysis...but i see Sid with more chances to win i mean...with Shraddha, Mehak and Shonali out, majority of their fans are now supporting him...again he being treated badly by the evil quadruplets which also includes picking up unnecessary fights with him, bitching about him and most importantly the way they have decided to sideline him wud very well go in his favour like it was in the case of Pooja M in the very beginning...again Amar(who was playing alone all this while) joining hands with the trio of Sky/Juhi and Sunny has also worked in his favour...so the stars currently seem to be very bright for Sid the Kid...unless he goofs up badly in the coming episodes...he is very much on the track to win this season of Big Boss imho...and even i wud love to see that happeningπŸ˜ƒ
rahulvohra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can take Sky Winning ...but not in any case bhooki chuhiya ya bitchy judgemental Sunny p**n leone..This lady is always bitching and being judgemental in all her kush push session with Sky & Chuhiya,,,
😑
This is the same b****h  who always used to repeat housemates are Judgemental and thats y she was afraid to reveal her black past  ..😑😑

killingtime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvohra

I can take Sky Winning ...but not in any case bhooki chuhiya ya bitchy judgemental Sunny p**n leone..This lady is always bitching and being judgemental in all her kush push session with Sky & Chuhiya,,,

😑
This is the same b****h  who always used to repeat housemates are Judgemental and thats y she was afraid to reveal her black past  ..😑😑

Agreed Sunny and Juhi had lot to offer to show with their Bitchy nature and judgemental attitude,,,they would have given lot of drama if they  were also put in the similiar  condition in which PM , Mehak and Shonali were put...😊
Bcoz of Sky baba and other housemates  internal conflicts these two Bimbos are safely reaching finals without being tortured in BB5 which is must needed condition for BB winner πŸ˜‰.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur post is scary. i dont want that lady to win at any cost. she cant eat the cake and have it too πŸ˜‘
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

First a khabar from inside...

Ernst & Young is responsible for monitoring the SMS vote counts in favour of BB-5 Contestants. Final call about evicting out someone in exceptional cases, rests with Endemol management, but by and large, it goes by SMS Votes, and this is going to favour Juhi hugely...I will come to that a bit later as to how and why!

I gathered, Shonali's boyfriend Shiraz, has a huge network of friends, (I still don't know what the guy does), and for weeks, Shonali has been polling huge number of votes. Lasting 3 months is no joke when you have been nominated almost every week.  Infact, in the week that Mahek got evicted, she polled more votes than Amar!

So why Shonali lost out to Amar yesterday?😲

Its simply Voter fatigue! When your contestant has been getting nominated week-after-week-after-week...howsoever motivated your fans / friends circle, Vote count will dwindle after each passing week. 😊

This is the precise disadvantage that now all others face against Juhi! Gotta give it to the lady, but fact is in almost 3 months the show has run so far, she she has manipulated people well enough to be in the firing line of evictions, ONLY ONCE!

Unless, she gets nominated every week from here on, which is highly unlikely considering dynamics of the situation where Kid-Sid is the rogue element who will be in line of fire from Sky-Sunny and Juhi in any case...and Amar, unless he discovers his spine quickly, sides with Sid and creates a rift between Juhi-Sky, will be another guy who will keep getting nominated......πŸ˜›

Even googlies from BigBoss, like Pooja Mishtra-Symonds while going out of house being asked to nominate two chaps for eviction, won't go against Juhi! Symmo, like a tough nut Aussie would in all probability name Sky and Amar saying,"You are men, face it like men mates!"...and Pooja Mishra who in her mind has become an evicted Chudail only because of atrocities committed on her by Thakur Siddartha Singh, in any case will use her Maaran Mantra against who she perceives to be the evil Thakur-Kid Sid!

And in final rounds, even if Juhi gets nominated, her hubby, friends and clan, who have not had to vote for her so far, barring once, will flood their support using their cheap SMS plans. It would be a scenario of stock market speculation...lets invest 20 lacs to ensure we win 1 crore!

Support base of Amar and Sid won't stand a chance because their supporters have already been voting for them for weeks now and can't be expected to match the few onslaughts that Sachin and band needs to make for Mooli Parantha Muncher Juhi!

One look at Vids of last few days, (her Parantha munching one...and others in which she schemes and plots with Sky to discredit Amar talking to Sid...and one can see, this lady is crass, bhayankar-evil minded, manipulative, draame-baaz, BUT...in the end, she has a way of emerging on top!

Gotta give it to you lady...you seem favourite to win, barring a miracle of amazing sorts!πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t2HDRaQTvo&context=C3243403ADOEgsToPDskKkeVDgR2EPmL0_BiYhxhCD[/YOUTUBE]

Disagree...😊