Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

i'm reportin tulika to nhrc...... (Page 2)

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Angry Angry Angry

pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1 Senior Member
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Temi

tullika is gonna be in big troublw when nikhil finds out about tullika treating sunny in a bad way.the way she grabs him and treats him it's as if sunny is garbage to tullika,just wait till nikhil finds out about this.i will really feel happy the day when tullika gets exposed!when ever tullika treats sunny bad i feel really sad and mad and feel like cryin cause i would be upset like him if i had a mother like that but thank god i have my nice mom with me!Tullika,get ready to be exposed! Angry

****I agRee *****

kali_aankein Senior Member
kali_aankein
kali_aankein

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I just hope she actually is exposed.. unlike all the other times where shes saved.. im thinking that sunny will be to scared to tell everyone that Tulika locked him in the bathroom... i hope he isnt.. and if he is.. i hope Anu figues it out.. man that made me cry.. how can anyone do that ? Lock an innocent little kid in the bathroom ?? for your own selfish reasons?? She deserves to be punished.. no wonder God didnt give her children.. look what she would do to them.. I cant believe that Bhootni.. SHAME ON HER !!!!
bubbagirl Senior Member
bubbagirl
bubbagirl

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Oh that poor boy Cry I was feeling so sorry Sunny. Sunny might be an orphan but it doesn't give Tulika any right to treat a child like that.Angry Every kid is special.She even tore that poor boy's card!
Sunny's parents requested that he stay in the orphanage, no wonder. He was happier there than anywhere.
He was so happy that he was going to live with new parents and now he has to suffer for Nothing. Cry   Tulika is Using and Abusing that kid!!! She's such a Censored Censored.
And you are right. They should not drag this torture with Sunny anymore. He is a kid, he should not be used!! Cry
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I know, that was very bad Angry Angry Angry

Go to top