s_andy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Here's today's update--
1. Episode starts with a new girl entering the party as rishi looks at her & smiles & then he tells aman that he loves such girls with such beautiful legs,then he goes to her & tries introduces himself but she leaves(isn't interested).

Baouji & everyone is dancing at the party while rishi goes to the girl & starts dancing with her but in a way she feels uncomfortable because of which she leaves.

Baouji then goes to kashish & asks her to dance - she initially refuses but after looking at charu she agrees,while she's dancing sujal looks at her & gets upset.Baouji then goes to sujal & asks him to dance with her.They start dancing when kashish sees charu & then she tells sujal that why is he misbehaving with her & now she isn't his wife & also asks him to stop following her when sujal tells her that he knows that why is she behaving like this.But kashish doesn't stop & further tells him he should stop interfering in her life & now she wants to spend the rest of her life on her own,baouji tries to calm her down but fails.Kashish then asks sujal to stay with charu & leave her alone.

Vasu then tells lalit that look how kashish has changed her colors & also tells him that she stays with someone who has more money(gives examples of piyush,sujal) ,lalit tells her that this time he hasn't got at say anything & stays quit.

Baoui goes to sujal & tells him that he knows that she's an atom bomb & also asks him to keep on trying,just then rishi comes & tells him that whatever he wanted to say he has said & now he will not allow him to say anymore when the new girl comes & tells rishi that she doesn't like someone talking rudely with her dad - as rishi gets shocked to hear this.

2. Kashish is leaving when charu stops her & tells her that she cannot believe that she insulted sujal's love to which she tells her that she doesn't love him now & also doesn't want to hear someone making comments about her & sujal,charu tries to explain her that what she has done is wrong but kashish tells her that if she's feeling so bad for sujal then why can't she stay with him & why can't she stay with the garewals as she's tired of helping them out of their problesm.Charu tells her that she thought that they loved each other but didn't knew that their love was over & also tells her that she doesn't deserve sujal's love,aftersaying this she leaves while kashish tells herself that she cannot see her & sujal seperate & also wants to see her happy

Aman comes to rishi where rishi tells him that till date baoui has stolen all his girlfriends but now he will make her daughter his girlfriend,after saying this both of them leave.

Sujal is alone when CG comes to him & tries to support him just then charu comes to him & says sorry for kashish's behaviour & also tells them that kashish has changed,after saying this CG leaves while sujal looks confused.

3. Kanan is helping charu to make her sit in her wheel-chair from the car when akshat comes & helps her - charu asks him that now why did he came & also tells him that she has learnt to live without him & asks him to leave.Akshat tries to tell her that he still loves her but charu tells him that she doesn't need neither him nor his love & also tells him that now she's alone & doesn't want anyone's support.Akshat then tells her that she always blamed him but they r equally responsible for their seperation to which charu tells him that she made this decision because only of him & asks him to leave her alone,akshat then tries to tell her that he cannot see her in this state to which charu tells him that she doesn't want his sympathy & leaves.Kanan then says sorry to akshat & also tells him that charu is heart-broken,akshat then asks her to take care of charu afterwhich he leaves.

Baouji tells kashish(while driving) that she should have seen sujal's face & they also don't know that their property is with him & is waiting for the day when they learn the truth so that he can teach them a lesson,just then kashish asks him to stop the car as she cannot tolerate all the crap he's saying.Baouji stops the car & kashish is about to leave when baouji asks her that why she feels bad to whatever he says - may be because she still loves sujal & what she did in the party was all because of charu,afterwhich kashish leaves while baouji smiles.
             Overall a very boring episode,i would like advice all the gurpreet fans that they shouldn't watch today's episode after learning what happened in the episode.Now i really hope that charu leaves sujal & re-unites with akshat(atleast we would be able to see some old chemistry),sujal can remain alone for a while & as for kashish she can stay with that baouji or even kartik........... 🤢 Anyways do send in ur reviews. 😊 😉

video update : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/244707

Edited by Barnali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 which sujal r u talking about i don't know..but i do know...that akshat and charu shouldn't have seperated 😭 😭
QueenE thumbnail
thanks for the update - i am sticking to kashish and sujal i know what everyone feelings are but i want them together, If kashish sees that charu is happy with akshat maybe she will think twice.

Esti aunty Edited by esti - 18 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks andy for the update.I hope akshat and charu gets together again.They have a great chemistry.
dianaansari thumbnail
thanks for the update. I hope charu and akshat get together again. They are cute together.
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm...!! Thanks..but KTH is boring now! Nothing new! Everythin is soo dull and worthless without Rajeev!
😭
londong33za thumbnail
thanks this bauji hasnt he got no sharampicking on y bechari kashish, dont fret guys he'll soon get whats coming to him!!! good old kashish style a big thapar!!!
Thanks 4 the update...I wish that Akshat and Charu re-unite...but Charu Maru doesnt have the decency to do that...u know
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..i agree charu and akshat should be united.
eshasrk thumbnail
How can Charu & Akshat be together again if Charu is so much in love with Tushar / Sujal