India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Things I'll never forget abt PKYEK

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
It have been 2 days since PKYEK has endedOuch...I was feeling very badCryCry..so..making this post to share my feelings with u all.Big smile

I know we'll never forget this show...Bcoz it was not only a show but it was a part of our lifeWink..But there r such things i'll never forget abt pkyek..
TongueSo i'm starting...

#1>>ABHAY RAICHAND>> He was the best thing in pkyek...i'll never forget him.He was such a mahan aashiq...He never cared abt his feelings..he only done things which will save his love n his family...He told that he had no heart..but it was all fake..coz a heartless man can't do those things which he done..HAT"S OFF to u Abhay Raichand..U r a character i'll always remember.Embarrassed

#2>>ABHIYA>> I always had a feeling that they have something in them..coz no other couple can mak u drool at them..love them..cry for them or...b mad for them at this level. abhiya's love was sooo pure... They gave us another definition of love...they taught us that love has no condition ..Pyaar ka koi roop nahi hota...chahe tum kisi vampire se karon ya human se..pyaar toh pyaar hota hain...N that's why I'll remember them till my last breath.Heart

#3>>PKYEK CAST>> This was the best cast i've ever seen. where we loved each n every character...N they were totally awesome..So..i'll never forget them.StarStar

#4>>VISU>> Truly..i'll never understand this couple...we've seen articles abt Visu loggerheads n all that..we have seen that they don't mix up with each other soo much but still the Magic..th chemistry..the pureness never went away from their characters..whenever they came to my tv screen they burned it wid their awesome chemistryStar...so..they really need a big clap 4 that.ClapClapClap

#5>> VIVIAN D'SENA>> I really don't know why..but he is the one i want to forget but still can't..May b bcoz he was the one who made the character Abhay soo epic..But i guess i also have some more reasons...i think he's only 1 actor who don't understand what is he...He has a great talent..n for that he has a great fan-following also..but still he want to miss itOuch...I don't know he really don't understand what is good or bad for him??Confused..   Or he wants his all talent go to vain?Confused every1 knows that what i'm talking abt..i seriously don't want to talk abt their personal lives but still when the Personal lives causes problems to our fav. show..i can't just keep silenAngryt...i'll never forget how abhay was killed for he's personal life or his not so professional attitude ...how much sad we were when we were not getting abhiya scenes n they were kept apart for his personal life.Angry We were craving for a VISU interview but we didn't got thatCryAngry..So..as i have not seen such an actor so..i'll remember him always..but don't know as a good memory or...

#6>>SUKRITI KHANDAPAL>> if i say true..i never liked her in DMG or Agle janam..N i was not really happy when i heard that she was going to essay the role Pia...But this girl made me like her very much by her great acting n her soo much professionalism. ClapShe essayed every role with power b it a human or a Vampire...N she made us love even the negative character with her powerful acting...ClapN yeah..this girl never took leaves n worked with do much hard work.So..i'll never forget her n will look forward to her next project.Star

#7>>VAHBIZ DOBRAJEE>> B it Panchi or Vahbiz..I never liked herOuch..n i really don't want to see her in any show..but still i will remember her...I think she is beautiful..n i really mean itTongue..But..I don't like her...Coz..she is the one whom i prayed to God again again before the new epi aired or before a SBS segment that "plz God don't show her today..plz..LOL" i really don't know how many times my prayers were answeredLOLLOL..but i prayed for her more times i prayed for myselfLOL...But it was not only for that she is Vivian's Gf..But coz of their extra doses of PDAAngryAngry...N yeah..i'll never forget her so called shrap..which she gave on FB...i never saw an actress to curse her fans(!!)..n making them remember of   their karmasShockedShocked...So..i'll never forget this personalityAngry...n also i'll never forget Vivbiz also...coz of their Extra-Ordinary..Love!!! Sleepywhich they showed us so many times on SBS,SBB,n different articles.Sleepy

So..this was my list of remembering things..N i think it offended many of u...but i m saying it again friends that i don't' want to keep quite after the ending of show.Cry N ya..This is completely my opinion. Smile

Edited by princyz - 18 December 2011 at 12:11am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1SheIsTheOnesaadrockxMuSIqroCKzzzz--Flora--Yumna786--Megz---Sonia-Divya6696Abhiya-gunnerAkshi0019..tora.tangled.ilove99..Bournville..pratsyFearless_LoverTrouble.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i completely agree wd ur points...m so gonna miss vivian n AbhIya :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

homyar

harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i miss abhiya vivian visu...
love pkyek..

homyar

Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

i completely agree wd ur points...m so gonna miss vivian n AbhIya :( 

Thank u for agreeing...I am also gonna miss my dearest abhiya..Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

i miss abhiya vivian visu...
love pkyek..

I also miss Abhiya..Visu...N Pkyek..Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

homyar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
lyf is incomplete wdout pkyek :(
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

lyf is incomplete wdout pkyek :(

Right...Pkyek was such a great part in my life...now it's adhaa-adhoora.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

homyar

--Megz-- IF-Dazzler
--Megz--
--Megz--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
really nice post n true points!! m missing abhiya and visu like hell!! i miss my attitude boy n angel girl <3 <3

homyar

Go to top