Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 39)

cute00ish IF-Rockerz
cute00ish
cute00ish

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
nice ghapter
thanks for the upt
upt sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
wow awesome chapter bidz
their marriage was just magical simple yet wonderful... mohur's emotions before their marriage...and then came the SR ni8... naughty mohan wanted to bug his wifey by making her think he slept??? aww how cute... OMG the best part has to def be when kastur felt their babyyy kicking :D.. wowowo that did it for meee.. i love that part the most..awww mohan is just speechless not knowing how to emote properly. and p.s I JUST LOVE the fact that kastur placed mohans hand on her tummy and said its "feel it" "our babyyy" how cutee.. awww and last but no least their hugDay Dreamingkeep it up bidz.. no precap? i wonder whts nextSmile

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 24 March 2012 at 4:18pm

_SilentSoul_

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter Bidz

This line did it for me, it just so beautiful

"this stairway is their first step to a world filled with their love and infinity of happiness.."

I just love the way keep MohUr humor alive in your story cause that what this couple was about even when dealing with serious issue there sense of humor never left them.

Mohan never leave an opportunity to be naughty and tease Kastur LOL

Bidz I would like to applaud you for putting such a beautiful moment in the update. It was subtle yet impactful for Mohan feeling that baby kick was a realization to Mohan and the readers that he accepted that baby as his whole heartedly and made me smile with tears in my eyes.

I feel the closure coming in the next one or two chapters and wouldn't mind it ending cause it was a beautiful journey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
aww bidzy such a cute portrait of a marriage Smile love it! Thumbs Up
ek yeh marriage hai aur ek mohUR ki marriage thi Confused were mohan asked kastur for jwelry LOL and put on his ear plugs when kastur was crying . snatching it from kannu LOL that was hillarious.
but obviously i like this one more.my only opinion abt your ff kaash DP mei kabhi kuch aisa bhi dikhata Ouch.enjoyd reading it.

love
saba

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
This is a beautiful chapter, Bidzy.  Simply beautiful.

I have a question--didn't Mohan say he wanted a court marriage?

And a slight nitpick...again LOL Why does Kastur feel shy?Confused

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Mohan suggested to have a simple wedding and the best would be court marriage...Saroj preferred to get them married in the temple, so he went on his mother's decision. Well, to tell the truth, I actually forgot that Mohan did suggest court marriage in the beginning. LOL

So do you think that a bride won't feel shy? LOL Btw where did you see Kastur's shyness in the chapter? LOL Thanks by the way. Hug
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by likarsh

Mohan suggested to have a simple wedding and the best would be court marriage...Saroj preferred to get them married in the temple, so he went on his mother's decision. Well, to tell the truth, I actually forgot that Mohan did suggest court marriage in the beginning. LOL

So do you think that a bride won't feel shy? LOL Btw where did you see Kastur's shyness in the chapter? LOL Thanks by the way. Hug

I didn't see any shyness from Kastur in the chapter either LOL. The girl was ready it's Mohan whose pretending to be sleeping ROFL

_SilentSoul_

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
" He's sleeping tonight .. seriously? i know that i ain't in such a condition to.." She blushed but keeping her shyness aside with a lot of difficulty, she turned annoyed again.

No, Bidzy I don't think it's a given that a bride would/should feel shy.  She was married before is pregnant.  Her issues were more on emotional trust rather than physicality, and whatever there was of that had vanished long before.  He was the one that pulled back often times, not she.

So why would she be shy just because she's the bride and female?  

Go to top