FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 38)

cute00ish IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
plzzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitfever Senior Member

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
iam ne reader i luvd this ff
plzzz uodate 

-Siddhi- Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
awsome part yaar...all three of them are so cute...now cant wait for next part...mohur weddingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingwow wow wow...update asap dear...HugHugHug

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Bidz I'm ready for the next update LOL

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of ya for your appreciations.. Here's the next chapter!! Big smile

Apologizing to all for skipping to write the description of the marriage. I'm really not sure how to explain a Hindu marriage in words and I didn't want to write anything wrong, so skipped it...

Chapter 16

The Beginning Of A New Life

Kastur looked at herself through the mirror. Her eyes were filled with tears when she saw herself in a red coloured and silver embroidered bridal dress. Tears gushed down her cheeks but she curved her lips and formed it into a beautiful smile.

" Looking beautiful.. "

She turned back on hearing Mohan's voice and saw him, in a white shervani, standing at the doorway and gazing and admiring her.

Mohan walked close to Kastur while she stood still and stared at him. Mohan took her hand in his and looked in her eyes. Their eyes spoke the selfless love between them.

" Kastur, our lives will be beautiful , i promise!! " Mohan said affectionately.

Kastur nodded as she knew that each of the word he said was true. Only few hours were left for their lives to change. No one could feel the state of their hearts at the moment except themselves. Different emotions were overflowing in their minds which were clearly visible in their eyes. They were happy when they thought about being bonded in a lifetime relationship in sometime but their happiness was mingled with a strange nervousness.

They hugged each other tightly and contently to control their overwhelming feelings. That was the only solution of calming the storm going inside their hearts, they thought and smiled.

Saroj stepped out of the car and grinned while looking at the temple. " Mohan , Kastur , come soon .. I'm going to talk with the priest!!"  and she left.

Mohan came out with a content smile. He couldn't explain how happiest he was on seeing his 5 years dream turning reality. Walking by the car's side, he opened the other door and forwarded his hand.

Kastur placed her hand in his and slowly came out, holding her gorgeous dress with the other hand. She stood next to Mohan and glanced at him. Both exchanged sweet smiles at each other. Mohan held her hand tighter. They kept their heads high and showed the pride of their love. Staring at the stairs of the temple, the same thought came in their mind, "this stairway is their first step to a world filled with their love and infinity of happiness.."

Holding the bridal dress up, Kastur was climbing the stairs slowly and Mohan was doing the same as he wanted to take each of his steps with her. He was slow so that he might not leave his soul partner behind. Realizing it, Kastur smiled inwardly and her heart warmed with utmost love and affection when she understood the promise behind his silence of holding her hands forever and walking with her.

" The marriage rituals are completed .." The priest announced with a smile.

Saroj gave a teary smile, while Mohan was at a loss of words. Kastur lowered her eyes and looked at her mangalsutra, which was just a necklace of black pearls, but meant a lot. She smiled as she was enjoying the bliss of being the woman of the one who loved her selflessly, brought her out of the darkness and gave her a new life.

Mohan and Kastur stood up and going near Saroj, they touched her feet. Saroj blessed them whole-heartedly. " God bless you both with a long and happy married life .." They heard it, slightly smiled and stood straight. Saroj went to talk to the priest for the arrangement of further rituals.

Mohan and Kastur turned to each other. Their smiles grew longer enough to hurt their cheeks on seeing the supreme happiness that was written all over their faces.  

Turning the doorknob slowly, Mohan's heart fluttered even more. He was feeling as if he was going to meet someone unknown, yet he gathered a lot of courage and finally entered inside. His eyes widened a little when he looked around. At last his eyes landed on his bed.  

" Kastur, why the heck are you still in the bridal dress?" he asked in disbelief.

Kastur raised her eyes and was amazed to hear Mohan's question. She didn't know what to answer, so she chose to stay quiet. Mohan came near her and sat before her.

" You know that you shouldn't be in such a heavy dress .. Go and change right now!!" Mohan ordered strictly.

Kastur innocently nodded. She walked towards the washroom but quietly turned back to have a quick glance at her caring husband. She couldn't help but smile.

Kastur came out of the washroom, wearing her usual nighty and was dumbfounded to see Mohan sleeping so deeply on the bed. " He's sleeping tonight .. seriously? i know that i ain't in such a condition to.." She blushed but keeping her shyness aside with a lot of difficulty, she turned annoyed again. " We can at least talk all night .. why the heck is he sleeping?" she thought and her annoyance increased.

Rolling her eyes, Kastur silently lied on bed and closed her eyes forcefully. " sometimes he's too romantic and sweet to give you diabetes and sometimes he's too annoying that .. ughh" she muttered in her breath.

Mohan, on the other side, smirked and opened his eyes. He sighed and gave up the plan to bug his wife as it wasn't easy for him to do so. " why am i so weak in front of her? " he helplessly asked himself and found no answer. Slowly he proceeded towards her for a kiss.

"Aahh!" Kastur opened her eyes in jerk and held her tummy. Mohan sprang apart as he was startled. " what happened? " he asked confusedly.

Kastur grinned. "Mohan.." she paused and closed her eyes in excitement. " tell me naa .. what happened? " Mohan asked as his curiosity increased.

" it kicked .." Kastur said when she experienced the heavenly feeling of being a mother - the first kick of her child. Mohan's eyes grew big in excitement. " what?" he was speechless.

Kastur held his hand and placed it on her tummy. "Feel our baby .. it's kicking again.." Kastur serenely said. Mohan felt it and smiled wide. He couldn't understand how to explain his joy in words. His eyes brimmed with tears and the only thing he wanted to do was to hug Kastur and he did so. Kastur embraced him back. Her happiness was unlimited and she felt herself on top of the world.

Edited by -Bidzie- - 23 March 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Yaay!!!  They're married. Tongue
Mohan fell asleep on the SR...LOL...or at least pretended to.
Aww...the baby kicked.  I'm glad they have accepted it as "their baby".
Lovely update...thanks for the PM. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Urgh.. Mohan sleeps on every opportunity or atleast acts as if he is .. Get up Mohan do we have to remind your duties as a husbandTongue

Hey third one don't disturb papa while he is on dutyLOL. So now the baby kicked how many months is it for Kastur. I hate Maths LOL.

Nice chapter BidzyClap

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 24 March 2012 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
awesome update yet again Bidzi... just love the part where mohan was sleeping LOL his fev pass time... LOL & the words Kastur said "Rolling her eyes, Kastur silently lied on bed and closed her eyes forcefully. " sometimes he's too romantic and sweet to give you diabetes and sometimes he's too annoying that .. ughh" she muttered in her breath." This part is so funny i loved it... n ya baby kicking part was also so adorable lovely... connt soon n ya thanks for pm Smile

Edited by leena04 - 25 March 2012 at 7:08am

Go to top