Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter #15

Inseparable Bonding

"Mohan, don't worry, I'll be okay. Even if they reject me, I'll be fine.." Kastur assured Mohan while she was going to find a job the next day.

Mohan frowned. "You'll be okay naa? Promise me that you'll be strong."

Smiling on her Mohan, Kastur pressed her hand on his and entwined their fingers. "I can never be weak. You know why?"

Mohan gestured, asking the reason. Kastur placed his hand on her heart and said with a loving smile, "Because you are always with me...here!"

Serenely smiling, Mohan gazed her. "You really know how to do it, right?"

Kastur raised her eyebrows. "What?" she mischievously asked.

"Nothing." Mohan said and immediately pulled her in a tight hug. They contently embraced each other with their eyes closed and their lips curved in a blissful smile.

"Can I just stay in your arms forever? I don't wanna go anywhere." Kastur said in a voice filled with immense love and affection.

Mohan understood that his closeness was making Kastur weak and he couldn't let this happen. He struggled and finally controlling his overwhelming feelings, he held her arms and pushed her apart. "Stop being distracted and go."

"Okay.." Kastur said with a pout on her face. She turned around gloomily.

"Kastur.." Mohan called out as he knew that she was expecting it.

Kastur turned back and faced him with a grin. "all the best.." Mohan wished her. Kastur made a face as she was expecting something more. Mohan mischievously smiled and quickly pecked her on her lips leaving her stunned. "I know you were expecting it."

Feeling her cheeks turning red, Kastur ran outside home with a shy smile, which made Mohan smile wide.

Pacing around outside the office where Kastur was being interviewed, Mohan glanced at his wrist watch for tenth time. He was terribly tensed and continuously wishing for her to get selected and the next moment, his eyes landed on the main door. He spotted Kastur coming downstairs with a frowned face.

"what happened? are you selected?" Mohan impatiently asked her as she stood before him. Kastur looked at him and lowered her eyes again, making him more restless. "what happened? tell me naa.." Mohan questioned her.

Raising eyes, Kastur burst out in a laugh as she couldn't control herself. "arey.. they selected me. I can join them from tomorrow." she said in a joyful voice.

Mohan smiled wide and hugged her in excitement. "i'm so happy Kastur...i just can't explain how happy i am.."

"I'm happy too, Mohan...I feel like I can walk with pride once again." Kastur said with confidence - which she had lost somewhere long back but that day, she felt like to live, enjoy and do everything she loved with her soul partner.. Mohan!

Mohan and Kastur came back home with big smiles on their faces. Seeing that, Saroj realized that they got a good news.

"i was waiting for you guys since long." Saroj said as they stood before him.

"maa, kastur has--"

Saroj interrupted. "let me guess. Kastur has been selected, is it?" she asked and grinned.

Kastur stared at her with a bright smile and understood that being a mother, she could read their faces. Quietly she touched her feet.

"God bless you with a long life, success and lots of love from your life partner..." Saroj said in a motherly tone but her last few words sounded like a teasing.

Kastur shyly lowered her eyes. Mohan slightly smiled.

"Stop getting shy and get married as soon as possible. Arey I also wish to play with my grandchild." Saroj said in a happy voice.

Mohan blushed extremely but Kastur frowned. Seeing her reaction, Mohan and Saroj realized the depth of Saroj's words. Their face turned serious.  

Mohan made Kastur turn to him and said softly, "i know that you are thinking about the life growing inside you but trust me for one thing. Neither me nor maa will differentiate between our kids...just trust me!"

Smiling, Saroj witnessed them. "kastur.."

Kastur faced her and her eyes seemed hopeful. Saroj held her and said firmly, "i promise that i'll love equally to all my grandchildren."

Gratefully, Kastur hugged her. "thanks maa."

After a while, they broke their hug. Saroj said firmly, "no more crying. i've decided...we are going to Krishna temple today evening to get you two married."

Mohan and Kastur exchanged content smiles to each other.

Precap:

Mohan Kastur getting married and their first night together...

That's all guys...I just thought to keep the marriage and the first night in a different chapter! Anyways hope you all liked it! Start commenting please! And thanks for all the appreciations for my work...truly means a lot!

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a 'feel good' chapter! So,did Kastur get a job at another institute? Hehehe, just curious! 😆   I love that they've fallen deeper in love & Kastur now accepts him completely! I also appreciate how dedicated Saroj & Mohan are to Kastur's unborn child. Again, Bidz, just like with the divorce, you've handled the baby & it's relationship to this family beautifully. A baby needs loving bodies. It doesn't matter whether there is a biological connection or not; ultimately, love trumps everything!

Saroj is too cute...Getting them married at the Krishna Temple, stat! Looking forward to it! 😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

What a 'feel good' chapter! So,did Kastur get a job at another institute? Hehehe, just curious! 😆   I love that they've fallen deeper in love & Kastur now accepts him completely! I also appreciate how dedicated Saroj & Mohan are to Kastur's unborn child. Again, Bidz, just like with the divorce, you've handled the baby & it's relationship to this family beautifully. A baby needs loving bodies. It doesn't matter whether there is a biological connection or not; ultimately, love trumps everything!

Saroj is too cute...Getting them married at the Krishna Temple, stat! Looking forward to it! 😊

Nah it's a different institute, of course. Well, I didn't find any scope in the chapter to write about Kastur's profession, so skipped it for now, but yeah, you'll get to know more about it in the later chapters. Thanks a ton, Anj. Your comments (along with Lik, Rani and the rest) always inspired me the most. Love ya. 🤗

P.S.- Are you planning to read the other one? Just asking. 😆
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

<font size="2">Nah it's a different institute, of course. Well, I didn't find any scope in the chapter to write about Kastur's profession, so skipped it for now, but yeah, you'll get to know more about it in the later chapters. Thanks a ton, Anj. Your comments (along with Lik, Rani and the rest) always inspired me the most. Love ya. 🤗

P.S.- Are you planning to read the other one? Just asking. 😆
</font>

Ummm...But I am already reading the other one... ('Destined to be One')? 😕
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Ummm...But I am already reading the other one... ('Destined to be One')? 😕

Not Mohur FF .. The link I PMed you just now along with the update!
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

<font size="2">Not Mohur FF .. The link I PMed you just now along with the update! </font>

Nope, haven't received it...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Nope, haven't received it...

Here it is... Angel And Her Hero Part 1
iSakshi thumbnail
WOW👏 amazing and well written... everything was just blissful... wow kastur went for her interview and got selected awww how sweet but before that mohur's naughty little *momentz* at home was just awesome.. i was jaw dropped reading giving kastur a peck on her lipz before she left fr her interview... loooved the naughty kastur pranking mohan by her facial expressions..and just enjoyed thoroughly as saroj and mohan expressed to kastur that all their kidz will b equally loved... 

OMG mohur'z wedding😲  wowowowo bidzzz plzzz post soon huh?? awesomenesss🤗
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bidz thank you for updating it was really needed

I love the easy going chapter yet at the same time addressing issues that needed to be reassure to Kastur about her unborn child. At first felt story is moving too fast but change my mind after I read it again all made sense 😆 Loving the direction of story and can't wait for MohUr marriage and too bad we didn't get Saroj like that until the show was ending.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

WOW👏 amazing and well written... everything was just blissful... wow kastur went for her interview and got selected awww how sweet but before that mohur's naughty little *momentz* at home was just awesome.. i was jaw dropped reading giving kastur a peck on her lipz before she left fr her interview... loooved the naughty kastur pranking mohan by her facial expressions..and just enjoyed thoroughly as saroj and mohan expressed to kastur that all their kidz will b equally loved... 

OMG mohur'z wedding😲  wowowowo bidzzz plzzz post soon huh?? awesomenesss🤗

Thanks a ton Sam for such a detailed comment! I'm glad that you loved it! Yes, will try to update as soon as I can!😳 Thanks for always inspiring me 🤗