Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 20)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Clap I'm lovin' this.  My inner thoughts are Squealing like a little girl over this chapter.  And I have a huge grin on my face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-uroohciansxx-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Lik, I'm not so much satisfied with this chapter. Can you tell me in detail what you actually liked here if you don't mind? LOL Btw thanks a lot...Hug
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
The first part did it for me.  The full first part, with he talk they have in her her room looking up at the sky.  The fact that they both know and acknowledge exactly what the deal/problem is.  He nor she is denying his feelings, and neither are exactly in denial over her issues, confusion and where she stands.

And her leaving didn't bother me either.  It makes sense, so I'm not worried about that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala-Nakshatra-_SilentSoul_pyar-ishk

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

The first part did it for me.  The full first part, with he talk they have in her her room looking up at the sky.  The fact that they both know and acknowledge exactly what the deal/problem is.  He nor she is denying his feelings, and neither are exactly in denial over her issues, confusion and where she stands.

And her leaving didn't bother me either.  It makes sense, so I'm not worried about that. 

Aaww thanks a lot Lik. Glad you liked it. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Great update Bidz

I like that Saroj knows the truth and Kastur thought about Mohan happines and left. I hope Kastur isn't hurt and had a miscarriage

Nandalala-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Why do you have doubts abt the chapter, Bidz? You sketched out exactly where everyone is in this love equation...I like that both Mohan & Kastur question in their minds what a relationship with the other would mean, yet they are not letting their apprehensions get in the way of what matters most: being friends. Saroj is what a mom should be...the voice of reason...Heart break for Mohan now that Kastur has left a second time...:(...but I'm not worried; destiny will spin its magic... Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 20 January 2012 at 8:34pm

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishkKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Another Lovely Chapter BidzyClap

Their relationship is definitely moving forward. Kastur is not denying the relationship i can see her accepting Mohan sooner she is just worried whether it will work out. Mohan had no inhibitions about sharing this to his mother says that he would stand up and marry her at any cause. These are aspects which will always miss in Serials. Engaging Storyline Bidzy. I will miss this forum a lotUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

-uroohciansxx- IF-Rockerz
-uroohciansxx-
-uroohciansxx-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
wow i like you update great good job thanyou for the messages dear  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Go to top