Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 17)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Chapter Seven
Overwhelming Feelings

"Kastur, you bought the entire shop. Why are you girls like--"

Mohan's lips froze as he entered home. Kastur saw the direction he was looking at and she, too, stood like a statue.

Saroj smiled. "Why are you kids shocked like that? Can't I come to meet my son?", she asked sarcastically.

"Yes of course, maa." Mohan said and grinned. He walked to Saroj and touched her feet. Kastur did the same, while Saroj blessed them happiness and long lives.

"Maa, how did you enter?" Mohan curiously asked.
Saroj said in an obvious tone, "You forgot? I got duplicate keys."
"Oh yes!" Mohan said.
Saroj looked at Kastur and asked casually, "How are you beta?"
"Fine, aunty." Kastur said with a gentle smile.
Saroj cupped her cheeks and said in a motherly tone, "Beta, call me maa, not aunty. After all, I'm your mother-in-law."

Mohan and Kastur widened their eyes in shock.

"Maa, how did you--", Mohan choked his words.
Saroj looked at him and said frowning, "I'm very angry with you, Mohan. You got married and didn't even inform me. Don't you love me anymore?"

"Maa, you are taking me wrong. Actually--"
"I'm really upset with you beta. Really upset!" Saroj said upsetly and went inside.

Mohan and Kastur stood there and exchanged confused looks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saroj sat in her room. She looked sad. Mohan and Kastur arrived there. Mohan sat next to her, while Kastur stood at a corner.

"Maa, please listen to me once." Mohan pleaded.
Saroj faced him and seeing him kinda sad, she immediately melted. "You listen to me first." she ordered sternly.

Mohan stayed quiet. Saroj signaled Kastur to come closer and sit in front, while Kastur did so. At last, she smiled to both of them and said, "Whatever you both did is past, and I think it's better to live in the present happily, and well, to tell the truth, secretly, I always wanted Kastur as my daughter-in-law. So I'm very happy. Thank you kids. Thank you so much." Saying that smilingly, she hugged them, while they looked worried.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Kastur, don't worry. I'll tell her the truth asap."
"I know you'll do that but--"
"But what Kastur?"

Kastur frowned. "She seemed very happy and---"

"But we gotta tell her the truth anyway. She needs to know that we aren't married."
"Mohan, do what you think is right. I'm with ya.", Kastur said though she wasn't satisfied because of some unknown reason.
"I'm going to talk to her tomorrow morning. Now she's sleeping.", Mohan determinedly said.

"I'm feeling sleepy too. Lets talk tomorrow.", Kastur said sleepily. As she was about to go out, Saroj suddenly arrived there, making her startled.

"Maa." Kastur said confusedly.

Saroj smiled. "I got up to drink water, saw the light turned on in this room, so thought to wish you both a good night.", she said sweetly.
"Yes, actually I was also going to sleep.", Kastur said plainly, though she realized the meaning of the words coming out from her mouth, later.
Saroj looked confused. "Why are you going outside to sleep?", she asked.

Kastur didn't know what to say. She looked terribly confused. She looked back at Mohan, hoping him to jump in the conversation and help her.

"Oh I got it. You guys must had any argument, and now you are going in another room to sleep." Saroj said as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She laughed.

As Kastur hoped, Mohan jumped in the conversation and said, "Maa, you are thinking wrong. Let me tell you'"

"Mohan, I'm very sleepy. Lets talk tomorrow.", Saroj said in a tiring voice and turning her face to Kastur, she said sweetly, "Beta, stay in this room and sort out your arguments." Kastur helplessly nodded. Saroj left.

"Now?" Mohan asked feeling himself in the midst of a big problem.

"Nothing." Kastur said incapably, closed the door and walked inside. Mohan followed her and waited for her to say some solution.

"You sleep on bed. I'll sleep with the couch." Kastur plainly said.

"Are you serious? I mean, don't you have any problem?", Mohan asked.

Kastur turned around, facing Mohan. She saw a kind of guilt in his eyes, so to make him feel better, brought a smile on her face and shook her head.

"I'll go and shower.", Kastur said with a friendly smile. Mohan nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Mohan was engrossed working on his laptop, he heard the sound of the doorknob turning the other way round. Unconsciously, his eyes landed at the doorway and after that, whatever he saw was unexpected for him.

Kastur entered inside, wearing a black nighty. Her hairs were wet and were kept on one side of her shoulder. Mohan gazed her face from forehead to chin. Her eyes looked naturally beautiful as she had no makeup on. Her cheeks were as red as rose, and her pink and wet lips were enough to make him feel different, make his feelings go intense.

Closing his eyes, Mohan calmed himself down. "This is not right." He said. After controlling the overflowing feelings in himself, he opened his eyes, only to find Kastur standing in front of him.

"What happened?" Kastur normally asked.

Mohan forced a friendly smile. "Nothing," he said and continued, "Maa is sleeping now. So you can easily sleep in your room."

Kastur thought about it for a while. "I wake up late everyday and if she sees me sleeping in another room, she'll feel bad. Don't worry, I'll manage here." She said.

"Sure?" Mohan asked to be assured.

Kastur sweetly smiled and nodded. She turned towards the couch.

"Kastur," Mohan suddenly called her out as he remembered something.

"Hmm," Kastur said turning back.

"Sleeping on couch will give you backpain. In this condition, you shouldn't sleep uncomfortably. You sleep here, I'll shift there." Mohan said in a caring way.

"But--"

"Final decision.. you'll sleep here." Mohan said in a way as if he didn't want to hear any arguments after what he said.

"Okay fine." Kastur finally agreed and walked towards the bed. Mohan stood up and suddenly Kastur slipped her feet.

"Kastur," Mohan said worriedly in a high tone and forwarded his hands to hold her. At last, he was succeeded in saving her from falling.

In all these, they didn't even realize how close they were standing. Their eyes met, which were exchanging the looks of something they yet weren't aware of.

Mohan gulped in nervousness. It was getting hard for him to keep in his overwhelming feelings anymore. He stared passionately at Kastur's wet lips, while, Kastur's heartbeats raised in an abnormal mode. Surprisingly, she wasn't feeling uneasy. She was at ease, as if being close to him was relaxing her and making her feel better. Their faces were few inches apart. They felt an urge to forget everything and loose themselves to each other...

---------------------------------------------------------

No precapLOL Enjoy being on a cliffhanger... Wink I'm not sure when I can update, totally depends on my mood and the amount of studies I'll have..Embarrassed

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 10 January 2012 at 5:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1ljcruzAnikz003premeeristryiSakshileena04Fatima_Qpyar-ishkTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i stilll cant imagine saroj like datROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i stilll cant imagine saroj like datROFL

Consider Saroj as Laboni maa...Embarrassed
Anyways kaisa laga...bolnaEmbarrassed
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Love is in the air Party hmmm...Wink amazing bidzy Dancing

_SilentSoul_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
bidz..it is actuallly dreamyDay Dreaming

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Love is in the air Party hmmm...Wink amazing bidzy Dancing

Aaww dhanyavaad SilkybenHug
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

bidz..it is actuallly dreamyDay Dreaming

Yesss it isDay Dreaming I actually imagined it while typing and I was justBlushing Thanks yaar for your commentHug

TeAmo_Messi

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Great Job, Bidzy.  Clap Clap  I really have nothing more to say except...

ummm

they should go for it. ROFL ROFL

_SilentSoul_

Go to top