Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 (Page 16)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Simply jhakas bidzben Hug dw we dont throw any chappals on u but u will have to face heels wali sandals agar original saroj idhar aaye toh ROFL ROFL My Mohan is dreamy as usual Day Dreaming loved the way kastur answered that evil Censored ROFL

I made Kastur give bhashan but in a meaningful way, isn't it, Silkyben? ROFL Glad you liked the chapter. Thankooz for your comment. Hug Heheh heels se mera sar phodne ki zarurat nahi padhegi tum logo ko cuz in this story, Saroj will be like Laboni maa Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshad

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Bidz, Oh that was obvious from the way Saroj smiled at MohUr's hug back in their college days.

Aasiya had said she thinks she looks best in white. On the show, she wore it for for wedding festivities and of course the bridal wear. 

Oh yes, Kastur did wear white in Sangeet. I remember now. Big smile Yes, it's obvious that Saroj is positive and just wait and read to know how I make her a cupid. Wink Original Saroj dared to think bad of Mohur's relationship, but here, she'll do the opposite. LOL

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Nice Chapter BidzyClap

Kastur has to be ferocious it makes her beautiful in the eyes of Mohan.Mohur is one awesome pair Big smile.As long as you keep Saroj positive i have no qualms about it. You chose to make her an Independent person all the more reason to like this chapter. Yeah I am defo liking this Mohan a lotSmile. Keep going you certainly Rock!!!

_SilentSoul_

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
no bidzy Shocked i actually love her positive attire ...coz laboni was cutest mother ever so no probs if saroj is all good Smile..

LOL well done kastur you woke up to your char atlast...and aditya deserves it Angry ...form filling part was confusing coz i thought she will be writing mohan's name there Confused ...n
about precap...hum tum ek kamre me band ho...Embarrassed .update next chapter sooon.

love
saba

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohur

Nice Chapter BidzyClap

Kastur has to be ferocious it makes her beautiful in the eyes of Mohan.Mohur is one awesome pair Big smile.As long as you keep Saroj positive i have no qualms about it. You chose to make her an Independent person all the more reason to like this chapter. Yeah I am defo liking this Mohan a lotSmile. Keep going you certainly Rock!!!

Kastur is always beautiful according to Mohan, at least in this story. LOL Making Kastur an independent person was Anji's suggestion. All credit goes to her. Star Thank you so much for your awesome comment. Hug

-Nakshatra-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

no bidzy Shocked i actually love her positive attire ...coz laboni was cutest mother ever so no probs if saroj is all good Smile..

LOL well done kastur you woke up to your char atlast...and aditya deserves it Angry ...form filling part was confusing coz i thought she will be writing mohan's name there Confused ...n
about precap...hum tum ek kamre me band ho...Embarrassed .update next chapter sooon.

love
saba

Kya hua? Surprised kyun hui? Yea Laboni maa was the bestest mom ever!

Hahaha yes .. She's Kastur, so this was to happen! I just wanted her to fix that jerk! Why is the form filling part confusing? Why will she write Mohan's name? They aren't married yet sweetheart.Yes, Mohan lied to his friends about Kastur's identity because he felt his friends would create a mount of a hill in that matter. But Kastur told that she needs time and she isn't divorced either. That's why she wrote that jerk's name. Yes yes, next update will be rocking, I hope so. Thanks a lot for your amazing comment, anyways.
-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Mohan n kastur's characters r trully admirable...n yep i also lyk saroj maa, means ki supriya maa...she is a sweetheart...n about d update, ur story never fail to bring dat u know happiness n eagerness of reading bidzii...luvd it...
N sory for late comments...hugs...

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalHarshiya

Mohan n kastur's characters r trully admirable...n yep i also lyk saroj maa, means ki supriya maa...she is a sweetheart...n about d update, ur story never fail to bring dat u know happiness n eagerness of reading bidzii...luvd it...
N sory for late comments...hugs...

Thanks a lot Siddhi...Hug

Go to top