Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update Bidz

I enjoyed the it and can we get more of naughty Mohan in the next chapter I just love him πŸ˜†

I'm glad you added that Kastur had a little difficulty signing her divorce papers cause that is more realistic. Even though Kastur know is best to look the future but is still not easy to forget your past either.

Looking forward to the next chapter
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

Awsome superb fantastic...u r genious bidzie...cant wait for mohur wedding...luv u...

Thanks a lot...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Rani and Chitra, I'm glad you girls agree with me...Thanks a lot...Rani, thanks for your comment😳
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww, Bidzy.  Great update. The part with the divorce papers is beautiful.  Mohan is such an amazing guy. Kastur is damn lucky to have him.
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bidzzzie, lovely siggies...especially the one with the light in his eyes...

This chapter had a serious element of reality to it...Kudos to you for treating an issue such as divorce with keen sensitivity.  Kastur's apprehensiveness is ttly understable.   She's had a horrific, five year  history with her ex.  As much as you want someone to move on, the emotional baggage still remains. Its not easy to leave it behind.   Also, since she wasn't able to get the position at the institute, her insecurity is even more palpable.   Not to mention her hormonal state, with the baby & all...

Mohan is such a doll...How well he understands all that she is going thru...He is just what she needs...

Can't wait for the next bit...I am such a sucker for weddings!πŸ˜†πŸ˜
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Awww, Bidzy.  Great update. The part with the divorce papers is beautiful.  Mohan is such an amazing guy. Kastur is damn lucky to have him.

Aww thanks a lot...glad you loved it! And also thanks for commenting soon πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Bidzzzie, lovely siggies...especially the one with the light in his eyes...

This chapter had a serious element of reality to it...Kudos to you for treating an issue such as divorce with keen sensitivity.  Kastur's apprehensiveness is ttly understable.   She's had a horrific, five year  history with her ex.  As much as you want someone to move on, the emotional baggage still remains. Its not easy to leave it behind.   Also, since she wasn't able to get the position at the institute, her insecurity is even more palpable.   Not to mention her hormonal state, with the baby & all...

Mohan is such a doll...How well he understands all that she is going thru...He is just what she needs...

Can't wait for the next bit...I am such a sucker for weddings!πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Hey Anji...yeah the siggies are droolicious and the first one is his new pic we got! You should see the original picture...he's looking damn different and hot!

Aww thanks for such a detailed comment...I'm glad that you enjoyed reading the chapter! Yeah Mohan is just the prince charming types...hard to find in today's world though! Will update soon after I update the other FF!
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guess wat i m bck here on IF after 1yr or more...n after searching for ff its yours ff i m reading
its very simple yet beautiful
would request you to pm me wenever u post knew ff
thksss
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyankapatwa

guess wat i m bck here on IF after 1yr or more...n after searching for ff its yours ff i m reading

its very simple yet beautiful
would request you to pm me wenever u post knew ff
thksss

😲 😲 😲OMG Priya is that you πŸ€—

Sorry Bidz seem to be spamming on your thread these days πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

😲 😲 😲OMG Priya is that you πŸ€—

Sorry Bidz seem to be spamming on your thread these days πŸ˜†

No problem...I like it πŸ˜†

Priya: thanks for your comments on both of my ffs!