FF: Holding Your Hands Forever.. Ch16, Pg38 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Anji, thanks a lot for your suggestion. Thanks a ton. Will surely remember about writing something regarding Kastur's career. I'm glad that you liked the story. 😳

Oh well, I always loved imagining Harshad as a dedicated lover as like his previous characters, so made him in the same way in my story, too. A tiiight hug for taking out time and reading it. Once again, thank you so much. Lots of love. 🤗

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Chapter Six

Together Forever

Mohan was walking silently in his backyard and smiling dreamily thinking of one of the best memories in his past --

*Flashback*

"Kastur, what are you doing?" Mohan said in an irritated tone. Kastur, while making him blindfolded with a black cloth, ordered, "Stay quiet and wait for your surprise."

Sighing, Mohan said slowly, "As you say." Saying that, he sat on the bench. Kastur grinned and went to the college gate.

"Kastur, are you there?", Mohan asked confusedly. No response. He remained silent for a while.

Kastur tip-toed behind Mohan and opened the knot of the cloth. Mohan slowly opened his eyes.

"This is your birthday surprise.", Kastur said ecstatically.

Mohan stayed numb for a while. "Maa.", he said in an amazed tone.

Saroj maa had a big smile on her face. Mohan came to her and touched her feet, whereas, Saroj blessed him a long life. "You and here? I mean I just can't-", Mohan choked his words as his emotions overwhelmed him.

"I'm sorry beta that I couldn't understand your dreams. I'm really sorry that I got angry with you because you chose Arts as your career against my wish. Please forgive me beta." Saroj said cupping her son's face, and Mohan immediately hugged her without wasting a second, and she hugged him back. Kastur smilingly witnessed the reunion of  a mother and her son.

After they broke their hug, Mohan asked his mom confusedly, "But how are you here?"

"Kastur brought some brains in my head. She told me how hurt and sad you become when someone mentions about me. She made me understand that I should find my happiness in my son's happiness.", Saroj said with a sense of gratefulness in her voice.

Mohan looked at Kastur who smiled back at him. They walked to each other. "Thank you, Kastur. This is the best surprise of my life. Thanks a lot. Thank you so much." Mohan said and tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Stop thanking me a zillion times and give me a hug." Kastur said affectionately and wiped off his tears. Mohan hugged her and Saroj witnessed it standing a little far with a smiley face.

*Flashback ends*

"Mohan, Mohan.."

Mohan heard Kastur calling him. He immediately went inside and walked upstairs to her room.

"Mohan, tell me naa. What should I wear?" Kastur asked impatiently.

Mohan smiled at her cute behaviour. She was back at her normal self. Phew! He smiled seeing her happy again. He stood in front of the cupboard and took out a white coloured Salwar Suit. "Wear this.", he said. Kastur nodded smilingly.

Leaning against the car, Mohan was waiting for Kastur outside. He looked at his watch and shook his head in disbelief. "Girls are damn impossible. It's been 20 minutes now and Kastur madam is still getting ready.", he said and sighed widening his eyes in a peculiar way.

Just then, Mohan heard the sound of footsteps. "Thank god." He said. He raised his eyes and there the sight caught his attention. His heart skipped a beat.

Kastur was walking starting from the stairway, down the hall, wearing the salwar suit Mohan chose for her. She looked divine. Mohan gazed her and smiled dreamily.

"I'm ready." Kastur said casually, looking at him.

"Kastur, you are looking an angel.", Mohan said in an admiring tone without breaking the eye-contact. The way he said it made Kastur feel a little different. It wasn't an uneasy or a feeling of discomfort; rather, it was something else, which she couldn't understand.

"Thanks." She said and tried to be normal but Mohan sensed the difference in her voice. Without any further delay, he said casually, "Sit" and opened the front door of the car. Kastur sat inside. Mohan did the same.

"Excuse me, can I see that earring please?" Kastur said to the salesman sweetly. She got busy in looking at the jewelries, while Mohan, standing next to her, carrying her shopping bags, was staring her in the most loving manner. He was smiling seeing her normal, finally.

A guy tapped on Kastur's shoulder and spoke up her name, which made her smile fade. Her eyes became teary and fearfully, she turned back and to her utter shock, she found Aditya standing in front of her with a smiling face. Mohan looked worriedly at Kastur.

"Wow, Kastur. Now you are shopping with your new lover. Great hun." Aditya taunted. Kastur shed silent tears but that didn't overcome her.

Mohan stepped forward to fix Aditya show him his level, but stopped when he saw the anger on Kastur's face. "You need to face it, Kastur. Face the reality. Crying won't give you anything. Show what he is to you, NOW.", Mohan said inwardly in his heart, hoping for Kastur to be strong .He froze his feet on the spot and waited for her to react in the way he wanted. 

"What happened, Kastur? Why are you quiet? Perhaps because I'm telling the truth." Aditya said and evilly smiled.

Kastur gripped her fist in fury and unable to tolerate anymore, she gave him a tight slap and said furiously, "Don't you dare speak my name, Mr. Aditya Khanna. What did you think? You'll betray me and I'll break down? You'll taunt me and I'll stay quiet? If you think in this way, you are wrong. You are bloody damn wrong! Nothing related to you is going to affect me anymore, and one more thing, I don't think I owe you any explanation regarding mine and Mohan's relationship. You aren't worth of it. Better realize it soon that you are a cheap human being."

Mohan proudly smiled at Kastur. "Lets go." Kastur said to him plainly and turned towards the exit but suddenly she remembered something and turned back. "You are rich and I knew from before that you'll be bailed out of jail because of your different contacts. But you won't be outside for long. Remember it.", she said in a cold tone, pointing her finger towards him. After that, she left from there with Mohan.

Aditya stamped his foot on earth and said, "Kastur, you'll pay for this."

Inside the car, Mohan glanced at Kastur quickly and tried to read her expression. Her expression was plain and emotionless. "Kastur." Mohan spoke up in a really low voice.

Kastur forced a smile on her face and looked at him. "I'm okay, Mohan. I'm fine.", she said. "Sure?", Mohan asked in a caring way to make sure. Kastur nodded and after a moment of silence, she asked plainly, "Mohan, can you take me to National Arts Institute?" Mohan nodded with a little smile.

"Hi, I want to apply for a job of a lecturer. Can I get the form please?", Kastur politely asked the receptionist and got a form which she had to fill up.

"Superb decision, Kastur. Really proud of you." Mohan said to Kastur with a feeling of pride, placing his hand on her shoulder, which warmed her heart. "Thanks for your support, Mohan.", she said gratefully and Mohan slowly blinked his eyes once to tell her that he was always with her, no matter whatever happened.

Sitting on the bench with him, Kastur filled up all the required blanks on the form except two certain places, that were, the last name and the father/husband's name. Holding the pen, she looked baffled. Mohan looked at her and tried to read her face. Then he stared at the form and understood what the whole matter was.

Mohan touched Kastur's left hand gently, slid his fingers in between hers and entwined them gently as a gesture of support. Kastur looked at him hopelessly as if she was asking him what to write. She couldn't write what she needed to, but she couldn't avoid it either. Mohan affectionately stared at her and nodded a little. It was a silent conversation speaking words of love and care.

Kastur closed her eyes as if she was gaining strength and after a while, she opened her eyes, which were reflecting her determination. She bravely wrote 'Khanna' in place of her last name and 'Aditya Khanna' in place of father/husband's name.

Precap:

Mohan and Kastur are forced to sleep in the same room as Saroj maa visits them and mistakes Kastur as her daughter-in-law.

Guys, don't throw chappals at me cuz I included Saroj in it. 😆 Don't worry, she plays a positive role in my story as I love Supriya ji's adorableness, and obviously as you guys can think, she plays the part of the cupid. 😳

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
My pleasure, Bidz!!! Yay, Kastur is going to be a lecturer at the art institute!!! Fab! And Kastur & Saroj have a great bond! I kinda wish Kastur had left the husband info blank on the app form...Rather have her cut all ties w/that jerk...Super excited abt the precap...

As usual, AMAZING!   ⭐️
😆  Saroj thinks they eloped. 😆

Hee, you chose white.  Nice.  

I agree with Anj, cut all ties with the jerk.  Though legally right now she probably has to write that.  

This is a great chapter, Bidz.  One of my favourites.  I have nothing much to say other than, I really truly enjoyed reading it.  😃 
@Anj: I thought of making Kastur leave those info blank, but then I wondered if that looked realistic cuz without filling up the required areas in the form, her app won't be accepted naa? And she's still married with that jerk That's why I changed my decision! Btw thanks a lot for commenting so soon. 🤗 You were stalking, I guess cuz you responded before my PM. 😆
Originally posted by likarsh

😆  Saroj thinks they eloped. 😆

Hee, you chose white.  Nice.  

I agree with Anj, cut all ties with the jerk.  Though legally right now she probably has to write that.  

This is a great chapter, Bidz.  One of my favourites.  I have nothing much to say other than, I really truly enjoyed reading it.  😃 

Lik, I promise.. Saroj and Kastur will have a great relationship in this story unlike in the show. Yes, I chose white because Kastur has never wore this colour, or did she? 🤔 Yes, that's what my point. She's still married to that jerk, so whether she likes it or not, she has to use his name for her app form. No choice, and no worries. Divorce will happen soon. 😃 I'm glad that you found this chap your fav. Thank you so much for your awesome comment. 🤗
Simply jhakas bidzben 🤗 dw we dont throw any chappals on u but u will have to face heels wali sandals agar original saroj idhar aaye toh 🤣 🤣 My Mohan is dreamy as usual 😍 loved the way kastur answered that evil 🤬 🤣
Bidz, Oh that was obvious from the way Saroj smiled at MohUr's hug back in their college days.

Aasiya had said she thinks she looks best in white. On the show, she wore it for for wedding festivities and of course the bridal wear. 
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Simply jhakas bidzben 🤗 dw we dont throw any chappals on u but u will have to face heels wali sandals agar original saroj idhar aaye toh 🤣 🤣 My Mohan is dreamy as usual 😍 loved the way kastur answered that evil 🤬 🤣

I made Kastur give bhashan but in a meaningful way, isn't it, Silkyben? 🤣 Glad you liked the chapter. Thankooz for your comment. 🤗 Heheh heels se mera sar phodne ki zarurat nahi padhegi tum logo ko cuz in this story, Saroj will be like Laboni maa 😳
Originally posted by likarsh

Bidz, Oh that was obvious from the way Saroj smiled at MohUr's hug back in their college days.

Aasiya had said she thinks she looks best in white. On the show, she wore it for for wedding festivities and of course the bridal wear. 

Oh yes, Kastur did wear white in Sangeet. I remember now. 😃 Yes, it's obvious that Saroj is positive and just wait and read to know how I make her a cupid. 😉 Original Saroj dared to think bad of Mohur's relationship, but here, she'll do the opposite. 😆