Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: payalHarshiya

I guess i m again too late to comment...but again an awsome update bidzii...it trully touched my heart...uv ur ff n luv u too my dear for giving such beutiful n cute n luving luv story...update asap yaara...

Aaww Siddhi πŸ€— I'm glad that you loved it. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot yaara. πŸ€— Will update as soon as all the other readers will comment. 😊
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... Kastur is Pregnant and Mohan still wanna marry her that was so sweet of him but isn't it a little quick. I love the pace of your story with a lot of twist and turns. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it comingπŸ˜ƒ
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

OMG... Kastur is Pregnant and Mohan still wanna marry her that was so sweet of him but isn't it a little quick. I love the pace of your story with a lot of twist and turns. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it comingπŸ˜ƒ

As I said, I love twists. πŸ˜† Real story is coming.. I'm glad you loved the chapter and the pace of the story! Thank you so muchπŸ€—
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Chapter #5
We Are Best Friends...

Kastur felt an urge to hug the one who loved her selflessly. She was grateful to him for loving her so much. Yet she had a guilt because she couldn't love him back. Overwhelmed, Kastur hugged Mohan, who hugged her back. After they broke their hug, Kastur lowered her eyes and remained silent for sometime.

"I'm sorry.", Mohan guiltily said.

Kastur looked up, confused. "Why?", she asked.

"I shan't have proposed you at this moment. I should have understood what you are going through. But Kastur, don't get me wrong. I was just--"

"Mohan, you don't need to give me any explanation. I know you care for me. I know you love me and I respect your feelings a lot. But.."

After gathering courage, Kastur said with a gloomy face, "I can't love anyone again. You love me but I can't give you anything except my sadness and a responsibility which will be burden for you for all your life."

Saying that, Kastur went inside a room and closed the door behind her.

Mohan sighed. "Kastur, love is the name of giving and my love for you is enough for us to live together happily. I hope you'll come over your past. I just need to see you happy.", he thought with utmost love reflecting in his eyes.

Kastur opened the door. Mohan faced to the other side to hide his feelings. He stood up from the couch, motionless and expressionless. Kastur walked close to him and before she could say anything, he gave a huge smile and said, "We won't talk about the matter we talked few moments ago. Don't worry."

Kastur was shocked and amazed. "Mohan, how could you smile so effortlessly whereas I refused your proposal again?", she asked.

"Forget whatever I said few moments ago. Lets stay like before. Lets be best friends again and this time, just best friends." Mohan said and grinned. Yet Kastur could find the emptiness behind his grin.

"Can you give me some time? I promise I'll try my best to come over my past and think about our relationship."

Mohan's grin faded. Kastur repeated her question emotionally, "Can I get some time?" Mohan's lips curved in a little and beautiful smile. "We won't think about it until you are completely ready. Take as much time as you want. I'll wait.", he said affectionately.

"You are really amazing." Kastur said. Mohan changed his expression and mischievously looked at her. "I know that." He said in an obvious tone. Both burst in a laugh.

"Don't open your eyes and don't you dare cheat." Kastur said in a loud tone. Sitting in the dining room, Mohan made an annoyed expression. "What are you doing, Kastur?", he asked impatiently.

"Shut up and stay there." Kastur shouted and Mohan was startled. "She will never change.", he said with a disbelieving smile.

"Now you can open your eyes." Kastur said. Mohan opened his eyes and smiled broadly seeing a chocolate cake in front of him on the table.

"Happy Birthday, stupid.", Kastur said with a glittering smile.

"I thought you wouldn't remember." Mohan said, shocked.

"Whatever happens in my life, I will never forget my best friend's birthday. Even when you weren't here, I tried sending mails to you but they never reached because apart from changing your number, you deactivated your mail ids."

"Actually..."

"Leave all that. Lets cut the cake. I'm damn hungry.", Kastur said childishly and rolled her tongue inside her mouth.

Mohan laughed out loud. "You still love chocolate cakes?"

"As if you don't?" Kastur asked in an obvious tone.

"Naa I still love it but I've left eating them long ago. I didn't felt like to eat it without my best friend and you know who she is." Mohan said sweetly.

Kastur frowned. "You suffered a lot for--"

"We won't talk all that. Remember I said naa? Anyways lets cut the cake." Mohan said with an ocean-sized smile. Kastur smilingly nodded.

They stood behind the cake. Mohan bended to blow off the candle.

"So Mr. Gala, make a wish.", Kastur said excitedly.

Mohan closed his eyes and prayed with a loving smile, "I want Kastur's happiness to be back. I want my old and bubbly Kastur back." He opened his eyes and blew off the candle, while Kastur sang the birthday song for him.

Cutting the cake, Mohan fed a piece to Kastur, while Kastur did the same.

"Happy Birthday, Mohan."

"Thank you."

They exchanged smiles and hugged each other. 

Mohan's phone rang up. Breaking the hug, he picked up the call.

"Hey Mohan, how's Kastur now?", Akash asked him.

"She's absolutely fine now.", Mohan said casually.

"That's good. Anyways take care of her, yaar. My best wishes are with you guys."

Mohan smiled. "Thanks yaar. Bye." Saying that, he disconnected the call.

"Who was it?", Kastur asked curiously.

"My friend. He was asking about your health." Mohan informed.

While listening to him, suddenly Kastur remembered how he introduced her as his wife in front of his friends. She had a little smile on her face. She knew how her best friend was and why he did it. She felt the luckiest girl to have Mohan beside her.

"You are really nice." Kastur said to Mohan, looking deeply in his eyes.

Mohan intensely gazed her and in a second, he realized that his feelings were overwhelming him again. To control them, he jokingly laughed and said, "Don't you have anything new to say?"

Kastur laughed and shook her head. Mohan couldn't take his eyes off from her joyful smile. He felt as if his world was completed.

Precap: Kastur is talking to a saleswoman in a mall .. Mohan smilingly stares at her, while carrying her bags .. Suddenly Kastur's smile fades .. She turns to her side and sees Aditya .. Mohan looked worried ..
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mohan's such a goner for Kastur. πŸ˜†

All Mohan Kastur interaction for this chapter.  And you added in the friends, too.  Good job in portraying Mohan the great friend and the guy who loves this girl like anything despite everything.  And good in showing how easily the were able interact --or at least pretend to interact--as the friends they were when they were five years younger, and in school. 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Mohan is all crazy for Kastur and you are laughing on it? 😲 πŸ˜†

Anyways, thank you so much. πŸ€— Hope you liked the interactions. I made the update really simple without any drama. πŸ˜† Actually I just need to include some MohUr moments in my story as we hardly watch any in the show.
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was really nice one bidzy...haye mohan going all choclate for kastur πŸ˜ƒ but bidzy you forgot to mention one thing cake qatam kisne kiya ? πŸ˜†...the mohUR  moments were cute 😊 esplly

"Don't you have anything new to say?"

this is soo mohan πŸ˜†
😲 who bailed that aditya...not fair doing all fasad he is out so easily 😑 ..want to know whats ahead in the story.

love
saba
silky_harshad thumbnail
Awesome bidzben πŸ€— both parts r superb but Mohan-slapping-evil-aditya is my favouraite πŸ˜‰ keep it up
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this Mohan is completly different from our Mohan LOOL.

I see Bidz u have made the story of Mohan an Kastur completly different lol, but i'm loving it, atleast ders mohan and kastur scenes lol πŸ˜†
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan is so heart warmingπŸ˜ƒ. I am totally loving this story. I was expecting a flashback scene too. I wanted to know what was the surprise she planned. Hopefully it will be in the next few chapters.

Keep Updating Dear.😊