Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

30th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:19am | IP Logged
30th March India Update

Nahar House

Brijesh is enraged. Dheer says its first time that someone has insulted bhai sahib and disobeyed him. Brijesh in his anger picks up a glass vase and breaks it, cutting his hand & goes to his room.Tara scared follows him.

Brijesh room

Tara puts bandage & tells Brijesh that what I did today has hurt you but think with a cool mind. Saloni' mother is in serious condition. Brijesh angrily replies that if you are right then what's the need to justify? Saloni's mother did not have any heart attack this is all a ploy to call her. I had thought that being my wife you wld support my decision but I was wrong.

Ambika room

Gayatri brings juice for Ambika, who is staring at Saloni's photo & she refuses. Manno Bhabhi says that if you feel like drinking poison then shd I get it? Ambika says I know Saloni must also be dying to meet me but she cannot come becoz she is under compulsion. I will have to wait for her.

Meanwhile Kaveri from her room sees Nahar and Saloni coming and remembers the slap and she rushes there.

Narpat Living room

Samar and Gayatri are surprised and happy to see Saloni and Nahar enter.

Kaveri bellows that dare not enter Saloni di. The person who insulted me & slapped me in front of everyone cannot come in my house. You didn't allow me to enter your house by virtue of being bahu and using my right of being bahu of this house today I will not allow you to enter this house. Why have you come here when you broke all relns with us?

Saloni with folded hands requests to forgive her & tells her that she was wrong and wishes to meet her mother just once. Kaveri yells how can you after break off all relns with us, today we break all relns with you. Do not ever enter this house. Nahar says that he knows Saloni was wrong but Mummyji is not well so its imp to let Saloni meet her.

Kaveri says you people may insult and forgive since you are big people with big hearts but I am not like that.
Saloni requests that she wants to meet her mother just once, at this Kaveri replies bring back that moment, remove the resonance of the slap from my ears and take the insult back.Then I can forgive you.

Just then Manno Bhabhi and Narpat come. Manno Bhabhi tells her to stop speaking and asks Saloni to go and meet her mother. Saloni is hesitant but Nahar takes her. Kaveri says that all this is so insulting & says " hey bhagwan yeh dharti faat kyu nahi jaati aur mein usme sama jau". Manno Bhabhi retorts " dharti sita maiya ke liye faati thi na ki surparnkha ke liye!"

Kaveri frustrated tells Samar that he is not man enough to fight for her honor so gives him bangles to wear.

Ambika room

Saloni and Ambika hug each other. Saloni says that she shd forgive her as she is responsible for her condition and regrets insulting her parents in her own house. Ambika assures her that she is not to be blamed and Dr has asked her not to cry, so do not spoil my health. Both smile. Ambika tells Nahar that I have no complains with your family as you have supported us many times. This time we have made you feel ashamed hence your anger is justified. But please do remember that Saloni is not at fault in all this so do not punish her. And she asks if they have informed the fly? And seeks forgiveness with folded hands. Nahar replies that all know they have come here. He then tells Ambika that a mother shd not raise her hands for forgiveness to her children as its not nice and only raise for blessings.

Brijesh House

Bhabho serves prasad to Brijesh who tells Bhabho that no one understands him. He has seen the pain & humiliation of an unwed mother in their own house. He saw the anguish of his mother-father at the plight of his bua. Rewa has suffered pain and does not know the truth. Seeing Shubra he is reminded of the pain and he cannot forget all this. Bhabho replies that can he remove the pain by hurting Saloni and her parents? Brijesh says you will not understand.

Narpat house

Kaveri is in her room & pondering that no one respects me here. Manno Bhabhi spoiled her move in one stroke but she will fight out and in the end win.

Ambika room

Shubra & Neel come. Shubra & Saloni hug each other. Nahar tells Neel to forgive him becoz he had misbehaved with him. Neel says all that happened in the past and imp is that Saloni has come to meet her mother. Both love each a lot and miss each other. He thanks Nahar for it. Nahar and Neel go out.

Shubra says to Saloni that she is ashamed to have made Saloni go through all the pain. Saloni says those were bad times and asks abt her new life with Neel.

Narpat house Living Room

Nahar suggests to Narpat that Ambika be put in hospital and not to worry abt money as he 3 sons. Manno Bhabhi says 'devarji apne pichle janam mein ganga ke paas tapasya kari thi jo apko itni achi betiya, beta aur damad mile, lekin beech mein ravan ka bhi naam liya hoga jo aise bahu mili'. Narpat says Kaveri's behr is difft.
Gayatri calls Kaveri leaving with suitcase. Samar yells at her what nonsense and what madness is she portraying. Kaveri says here no one cares for her love and respect. Gayatri goes to call Saloni and Shubra.

Nahar asks Kaveri not to stretch things too far, and forgive Saloni. Kaveri replies in this house you forgive 100 murders of daughter but not one murder of bahu. Neel too asks her to forget. But Kaveri is adamant & says she slapped me in front of all fly members, insulted me I can never forget that. Manno Bhabhi asks for forgiveness with folded hands if sh ehas hurt her. Saloni comes and with folded hands asks for forgiveness and not to go for her mother's sake.

Kaveri says I will stay for mummyji's sake but on one condition that you take a pledge on your mother that you will never ever return to enter this house in future what so ever may happen.

All are Shocked!

Tomorrow: Manno Bhabhi tells Kaveri that she is 'aasman ki bala jo amawas ki raat mein bijli banke ghar ki such shanti ko khatam karne ayi hai'

Edited by realitybites - 30 March 2006 at 11:25am

sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thx a lot!! Clap
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thnx
sweetu six Senior Member
sweetu six
sweetu six

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thank you! Smile
richi4sonu Senior Member
richi4sonu
richi4sonu

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thanks
zara18 Goldie
zara18
zara18

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks i hate kaveri so who the hell does she think she is tellin soloni to never come in this house again Angry
supna79 IF-Dazzler
supna79
supna79

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Realitybites...

I can't stand Kaveri Angry , she is such an aafat ki puriya...
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. I love manno bhabhi's brilliant dialogues.

Manno Bhabhi retorts " dharti sita maiya ke liye faati thi na ki surparnkha ke liye!"

Manno Bhabhi says 'devarji apne pichle janam mein ganga ke paas tapasya kari thi jo apko itni achi betiya, beta aur damad mile, lekin beech mein ravan ka bhi naam liya hoga jo aise bahu mili'.

Manno Bhabhi tells Kaveri that she is 'aasman ki bala jo amawas ki raat mein bijli banke ghar ki such shanti ko khatam karne ayi hai'

LOL LOL LOL

I cannot stop laughing.

I am a little confused here. Did nahar's bua eloped with someone and rewa is her child from that relationship? Or Rewa had a child out of wedlock?

Go to top