Update March 30, 2006

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
Oops no...7 years OMG...
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
Jaslove thumbnail
thanks vidya 7yrs of jail 😭 but disha will do something 😃
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot..Vidya...it has been wonderful having detailed updates for the last 3 days...thanks so much.

I am sure Disha will go and give a strong lecture to this bevda lawyer..and case will be reopened.

Gargi is really too much...why did this Stupid disha keep her at home...she should be handed over to the police.

this game she played today reminds of the games she used to play when TD started....UFF!!!now prosecution will use this bribe against DK.

No Satyanas...Wow!!!!and man se manka for my 2Ds...how sweet!!
Rupali keep the pace going and give us an exciting full of jhatkas court case...let Disha foil Gargi's plans...teach her a lesson for life...but Gargi will never learn 😆
harsy thumbnail

Thanks Vidyakka....Happy belated Ugaadi subhaakankshalu... 😊 U r doing the updates in odd hours of around 11:30pm....My God....at this odd hour i should have gone to deep sleep.... 😉 😆

Now at the last minute the so called lawyer will turn up...n the judgment will be taken aback.... 😕Hmmmmmm....Not much to comment on this episode....

Guys chill...chill...chill......DK is not going to be punished.....tension nahi leneka......Meri Rupu hai na....woh DK pe ek mosquito bhi nahi pad ne degi....😛😆

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
truly, harsy...DK is the jaan of TD...usko kuch nehi hona chahiye.

I am eagerly waiting for these episodes to air in U.K.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
7 years??????????????????????????????????????????????

thats it..... i am getting getting him out!!!

thanx vidya!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx a bunch for the update Vidya. BTW-Who's the actress in your avatar?
Manahill thumbnail
Thanks Vidya, that silly Gargi, how dare she act like she can't stand the smell of liquor.

Great update! 😛
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear Vidya, as Harsy said you are working for us late hours and writing updates for us. A big applause and thanks with a big hug to you.