India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR : he hurts the most <3

sanjanashaika Senior Member
sanjanashaika
sanjanashaika

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Just because you don't see the wounds, doesn't mean it isn't hurting... Some people think that to be strong is to never feel pain... In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it & accept it... Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes & cover the face but are those that fall from the heart & cover the soul… Every one is a moon & has a dark side which he never shows to anybody

found it on facebook, i was touched and thought i should share.. Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nazishkhanSunshine25LX2FX2PEWINDnancynairLove_Mehakarshiyana--Sobi--td_dhoommusic1meenalumaanjaani07Imzi.Sad.But.True.MrDarcyfanTargaryenGayuArnav

nazishkhan Groupbie
nazishkhan
nazishkhan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
yeah right as arnav says in one scene k "jo dikhta nhe hai uska matlab yeh nhe k woh hai nhe

'
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Yeah he internalizes everything, so he suffers more than others will!

I feel he is VERY emmotionally disturbed most of the time! Dealing with emmotions is NOT his strong suit and THIS is why he makes so many mistakes in his personal life, when making decisions!

In business he is succesful coz he is good at using his analytical brain! Not the same with emmotional brain though!

Because he is VERY enigmatic, and he wears his anger like a cloak, a lot of people dont feel comfortable getting close to him! Just like Mr Darcy in P & P, people dont question him in fear of his anger / arrogance or because of his influential status! Therefore he is mostly left to suffer in silence!

Because he dosent share his feelings with hardly anyone (not even enough with Anjali) no one knows what he is feeling and what he is suffering internally! Therefore he suffers a lot!

Khushi by contrast DOES speak her mind a lot, BUT she is very similar to him in the sense that she does NOT show her pain and suffering to those close to her, coz she wants to keep them happy!

There is NO ONE to offer either of them emmotional support! Theirfore i hope in the future they will do this for EACH OTHER!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanZuzanaanjaani07Imzi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top