Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

In an industry full of sycophants, PB has guts.. (Page 6)

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Wat's d point of PM hving d guts 2 stand up 2 Salman, whn her stand itself is questionable? If she would hv taken a stand asking tht d behaviour of Sky was simply unacceptable nd he needs 2 leave asap, den she would hv surely got lots of bouquets instead of brick-brats.

Undoubtedly Salman is a man of influence nd must hv many sycophants but dat does not negate d fact tht he voiced wat majority of ppl were feeling.

So PB may have lots of guts, as I don't think she has much to lose anyways, but her guts would hv been widely applauded had she voiced dem 4 d right cause.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaru

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

taurus27

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Wat's d point of PM hving d guts 2 stand up 2 Salman, whn her stand itself is questionable? If she would hv taken a stand asking tht d behaviour of Sky was simply unacceptable nd he needs 2 leave asap, den she would hv surely got lots of bouquets instead of brick-brats.

Undoubtedly Salman is a man of influence nd must hv many sycophants but dat does not negate d fact tht he voiced wat majority of ppl were feeling.

So PB may have lots of guts, as I don't think she has much to lose anyways, but her guts would hv been widely applauded had she voiced dem 4 d right cause.

Its just a stupid TV show...there are no rights or wrong causes here. There are no saints in the show fighting for a just cause and so it is natural that she would support her friends and oppose those who opposed to her friends.

Many of you are delusional and have started thinking that Mehak or Pooja Mishra are like Ranis of Jhansi fighting against the evil empire.. Things are not so black and white in the house. Everyone has a mixture of good and bad traits..and so PB has right to become attached to Sky, no matter how much a flawed character he might be.  

If some of you can be so delusional to think Pooja Mishra is a victim who has been unjustly persecuted by everyone, when she is just a paranoid suffering from persecution complex, why can't Pooja Bedi be allowed the right to be attached to Sky or be antagonistic towards Mehak? 

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakash1234

absolutely bang on.. People here seem to talk more about whose status is bigger, who has given more hits,,, when it comes to their behavior the only thing that matters should be who is right and who is wrong... irrespective of their status.. I actually see no difference in PB blindly supporting Sky just because he is her friend and Salman's fans blindly supporting Salman because he is a superstar. People forget that when they are giving more weight to Salman's opinion because he is a superstar, they are making their own opinion less important.. 

Exactly..if status makes a person right, then should we all blindly support Manmohan Singh because he occupies the highest post of Prime Minister? 

If status of a person was a determinant of the rightness of their behavior, then PB-haters should STFU and not say anything against PB because PB's status in life (despite her lack of big bollywood hits) is still higher than most of PB-haters..LOL

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

Originally posted by ssshhh

Its just a stupid TV show...there are no rights or wrong causes here. There are no saints in the show fighting for a just cause and so it is natural that she would support her friends and oppose those who opposed to her friends.

Many of you are delusional and have started thinking that Mehak or Pooja Mishra are like Ranis of Jhansi fighting against the evil empire.. Things are not so black and white in the house. Everyone has a mixture of good and bad traits..and so PB has right to become attached to Sky, no matter how much a flawed character he might be.  

If some of you can be so delusional to think Pooja Mishra is a victim who has been unjustly persecuted by everyone, when she is just a paranoid suffering from persecution complex, why can't Pooja Bedi be allowed the right to be attached to Sky or be antagonistic towards Mehak? 

Yeah agree dat right nd wrong r one's perspectives, but der is no 2 ways abt d abhorable behaviour shown by Sky nd dat cannot be simply condoned. Also d biggest drawback is dat Sky doesn't even think dat his behaviour is wrong. Sky frm d very beginning had come wid d clear intention abt whom d target nd whom 2 become frnds wid.

BTW though i like PM's wit, I don't like her as such nd I've never supported her in her fights nd believe she has some mental issues.

Oh pls where did Rani of Jhansi come in? i like Mahek coz she showed dat she had  guts nd was strong  whn she took on d bulying by Sky nd Sid. Dat u'll find in any strong woman wid dignity nd self-respect nf I'll definately like such woman.

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

iam with bedi who asked right questions abt salman

Me too.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-Topfire_gun

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sarasingh86

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by fire_gun

iam with bedi who asked right questions abt salman

Me too.Wink
You can add my vote too to this..