Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

In an industry full of sycophants, PB has guts.. (Page 5)

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Pooja Bedi is a sick loser and so are her pals. This buddi is so jealous about Mahek that she is obsessed with her 24 x 7. Anyone who opposes Sky becomes her enemy and she launches a tirade against them - and you call that guts? Funny!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTW

aakash1234 Senior Member
aakash1234
aakash1234

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

Originally posted by fast trak

PB has nothing to lose. she has no gr8 career nor her age is on her side. she can openly criticise ppl and later put it down to budhapa LOL

she knows salman for 20 yrs. so many know salman for 20 yrs. isme kaunsi badi baat hai. but the point is does salman knows her Wink

That's exactly the reason you should take her views seriously...In Bollywood, most people praise Salman to the skies just to be on his right side. They are sycophants and toadies who are afraid of his wrath and hence keep praising him as if he is a god incarnate. 

If PB was a superstar, I'm sure most of you would have praised every thing about her and regarded her tweets as her frank opinions. The fact that she is a nobody in Bollywood makes people prejudiced against her..

Has she done anything wrong in her life? Whatever offers she has received in life, she has accepted them and done them professionally whether it is movies or reality shows.. 

Unlike Salman, she has no connections with the underworld..She and her family have always supported right causes and have stayed away from the mafia. Her father, Kabir Bedi, has taken a strong pro-lokpal stand and even took on Mahesh Bhatt, while Salman Khan only mumbled something about corruption being everywhere and mocked Swami Ramdev for his stand on black money..

absolutely bang on.. People here seem to talk more about whose status is bigger, who has given more hits,,, when it comes to their behavior the only thing that matters should be who is right and who is wrong... irrespective of their status.. I actually see no difference in PB blindly supporting Sky just because he is her friend and Salman's fans blindly supporting Salman because he is a superstar. People forget that when they are giving more weight to Salman's opinion because he is a superstar, they are making their own opinion less important.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BossBsarasingh86

Mayhemensues Groupbie
Mayhemensues
Mayhemensues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

[QUOTE=Mayhemensues]
u saw d way he spoke yesterday,ba ha ha English ain't his forte,half the time i was like dude get yourself some education first and then act all stuck up,plus he looked gobsmacked when sky said i 'll come with u if u want me to,that totally left salman perplexed!goes to say money can't buy everything!

Whenever I hear Salman doling out advice on good behavior, I feel like smacking him on his cheeks and reminding him of this conversation he had with his ex-girlfriend..LOL
[DIV]

Following are excerpts from the Salman Tapes:

Aishwarya Rai: Hello.

Salman Khan: I want you to do the Abu Salem show. Hello?

SK: When I told you to do the Salem show you put the phone down. F**k you. You are doing the Salem show because of me. I asked you to the Salem show. You are not talking to me.

Ash: F**k you.

SK: You f***ing bitch. Are you doing the Salem show or not? I want to know whether you are doing the Salem show or not?

Ash: Oh really, you got drunk.

SK: Are you doing the Salem show or not? Abu Salem show or not? Abu Salem show or not?

Ash: Your phone is tapped.

SK: You know my phone is tapped. I want to save my own ass, you f***ing b***h. I would like to know whether you are doing the show or not.

Ash: Salman.

SK: No, tell me, you f***ing b***h whether you are doing the Salem show or not.

Ash: You're too late.

</p>[P]SK: You know Chori Chori Chupke Chupke? I was the only one who knew it was a Chhota Shakeel film.

Ash: Listen, listen. Now stop

[P]SK: I will call up Salem and compromise.
Yuck,this guys a total goner*gagz*
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

@
Mayhemensues  - WOW  -- Thanks for posting this. Now this is proof what Mr .salman khan himself is. who is gone go n spank him for his such behaviour...One thing one should say to him day n night  PRACTICE what U preach salman

Pooja Bedi Thumbs Up   for saying the truth. Salman this is from ur ex-fanThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus27

Pooja Bedi is a sick loser and so are her pals. This buddi is so jealous about Mahek that she is obsessed with her 24 x 7. Anyone who opposes Sky becomes her enemy and she launches a tirade against them - and you call that guts? Funny!!

The same argument can be used against Salman.. that in order to protect Mahek, he misused his position as a host of the show to threaten first Sid and now Sky.. 

Pooja Bedi is a free citizen and has right to take sides and launch into tirades against anyone she dislikes.. Salman as a host has a responsibility to be fair and allow the events in the house to unfold naturally and not interfere in the proceedings of the house based on his whims.  By blatantly launching into tirades against all those who had tiffs with Mahek, he is the one who is behaving irresponsibly. 

Compare his bullying with the restraint shown by Sanjay Dutt...the latter doesn't show any undue favor to any contestant and is fair to all.
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
iam with bedi who asked right questions abt salman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86MoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top