In an industry full of sycophants, PB has guts.. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bazinga02

I THINK THIS IS POOJA BEDI HERSELF...WHO WROTE THE THREAD AND ALL THE ONES AGREEING WITH HER IS HERSELF TOO

obviously your thinking is totally absurd,i hope some much needed enlightenment Dawns upon u soon

errr... MehakEdited by Mayhemensues - 12 years ago
Add KRK to the list too. He bravely tweets whatever comes to his mind. His guts may be smaller than PooB but they are no less insignificant πŸ˜‰ In fact, using his own fave word, his tweets, like PooB's tweets, are totally impotent πŸ˜›
Originally posted by BossB

..to stand up to a hypocritical bully like Salman Khan..

I apologize for starting a new thread on a topic that has been discussed threadbare on numerous other threads, but this needs to be said in headlinesπŸ˜ƒ

Except for Vivek Oberoi, there are very few in Bollywood who have the guts to confront the dadagiri of this guy. And for his act of courage, Vivek was victimized by Salman's chamchas  in the industry and his career had almost come to an end. Salman has always acted like a bully using his star power to destroy the careers of those who have dared to cross his path.

And so, its refreshing that Miss Bedi doesn't give a shit to his superstar status in the industry and is voicing her opinion without any fear. It doesn't matter that Sky is also a big bully..She is absolutely right that Salman should act like a host and not misuse his star power to threaten or demoralize contestants.. 

Who the eff is he to decide if Sky's jokes are funny or not or whether Amar is spineless or not? Why do we need public voting system to eliminate contestants if Salman is the one who gets to decide how the contestants should behave? If viewers don't like confrontations and infighting, why the hell have they voted out all the contestants who didn't fight much like Rags, Gulabo, Shakti Kapoor, Mandeep, Shraddha or Shonali? And why are contestants who are extremely aggressive like PM or Mahek so popular with the viewers?

I've never liked PB's politics in the show or her blatant groupism, but lets give the lady her due.. She is neither a coward nor a sycophant like most in Bollywood and isn't afraid to speak her mind..πŸ‘

Haahaa... This made me laugh.. You're talking about PB and principles? 

She was probably the most blinkered person in that house. She would support someone in her group no matter what they did or how they acted. She was highly deluded and lacked any self awareness..
And that hasent changed since she left. She is mad at Salman only because he picked on Sky and Amar and Juhi.
If Salman had spoken sternly in that manner to Sid or Mahek, she would have justified it in her own blinkered way... Might have even applauded Salman for speaking the truth.
No amount of evidence about the behavior of Juhi and Sky will convince her that they are wrong. She lives in her own deluded,self obsessed ,egoistical world...

Salman may or may not have gone overboard.. But PB  tweeting about him has nothing to do with her principles or about her standing upto him.. Its all because her friends/lovers in the house were at the receiving end of a reality check...  She has insulted Salman on twitter before... He dosent give a rat's ass about a non entity like her...
And all her tweets about BB has an underlying tone of bitterness..Just like the woman herself... 

Originally posted by Bazinga02

I THINK THIS IS POOJA BEDI HERSELF...WHO WROTE THE THREAD AND ALL THE ONES AGREEING WITH HER IS HERSELF TOO 

Hahaha...

You guys are really delusional, stupid and extremely lazy too since you didn't bother to check my earlier postsπŸ˜›

Just check my profile and posts...my first post was posted when PB was inside the house..on 19th November.

and also check one of my earlier posts..

I had ranked PB-Sky-Juhi gang in the last 5 rungs..and Mahek ahead of PB while Juhi at the last spot..
Originally posted by Razor_x

Haahaa... This made me laugh.. You're talking about PB and principles? 

She was probably the most blinkered person in that house. She would support someone in her group no matter what they did or how they acted. She was highly deluded and lacked any self awareness..
And that hasent changed since she left. She is mad at Salman only because he picked on Sky and Amar and Juhi.
If Salman had spoken sternly in that manner to Sid or Mahek, she would have justified it in her own blinkered way... Might have even applauded Salman for speaking the truth.
No amount of evidence about the behavior of Juhi and Sky will convince her that they are wrong. She lives in her own deluded,self obsessed ,egoistical world...

Salman may or may not have gone overboard.. But PB  tweeting about him has nothing to do with her principles or about her standing upto him.. Its all because her friends/lovers in the house were at the receiving end of a reality check...  She has insulted Salman on twitter before... He dosent give a rat's ass about a non entity like her...
And all her tweets about BB has an underlying tone of bitterness..Just like the woman herself... 

So tell me who is principled inside the house? Rags was the most principled occupant of the house..and that's why BB nominated her and the audiences evicted her on her first nomination..

All those who played the game with principles got evicted and at present all the survivors are playing dirty games to ensure that audiences don't get bored with them and vote them out. 

In any case, my post was not about whether her blind support for Sky is justified or not.. I don't think it is important who she supports. Its her right to support whoever she wants..If you hate Sky it doesn't mean that she too has to hate Sky. 

She has taken a principled stand on issues that really matter...issues that are important to the country. She is knowledgeable and was the only contestant who was aware who Gulabo was..

My point is that if Salman as a host has a right to interfere in the matters of the house and selectively chastise those contestants who were anti-Mahek, PB also has the right to castigate him for his irresponsible and selective targeting.. I applaud her that she is not awed by Salman's superstar status and is speaking her mind forthrightly.

And if she is living in a deluded, self-obsessed, egoistical world, at least she is living in her own world, not like deluded fans of Mahek whose life is so lacking in excitement that they waste their precious emotions on hating her for her forthright views..πŸ˜†
Edited by BossB - 12 years ago
intitially PB sure had guts
but now she is seriously going nuts

In an industry full of sycophants, KRK too has guts. Kudos to Bedi and KRK.

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Originally posted by BossB

..to stand up to a hypocritical bully like Salman Khan..

I apologize for starting a new thread on a topic that has been discussed threadbare on numerous other threads, but this needs to be said in headlinesπŸ˜ƒ

Except for Vivek Oberoi, there are very few in Bollywood who have the guts to confront the dadagiri of this guy. And for his act of courage, Vivek was victimized by Salman's chamchas  in the industry and his career had almost come to an end. Salman has always acted like a bully using his star power to destroy the careers of those who have dared to cross his path.

And so, its refreshing that Miss Bedi doesn't give a shit to his superstar status in the industry and is voicing her opinion without any fear. It doesn't matter that Sky is also a big bully..She is absolutely right that Salman should act like a host and not misuse his star power to threaten or demoralize contestants.. 

Who the eff is he to decide if Sky's jokes are funny or not or whether Amar is spineless or not? Why do we need public voting system to eliminate contestants if Salman is the one who gets to decide how the contestants should behave? If viewers don't like confrontations and infighting, why the hell have they voted out all the contestants who didn't fight much like Rags, Gulabo, Shakti Kapoor, Mandeep, Shraddha or Shonali? And why are contestants who are extremely aggressive like PM or Mahek so popular with the viewers?

I've never liked PB's politics in the show or her blatant groupism, but lets give the lady her due.. She is neither a coward nor a sycophant like most in Bollywood and isn't afraid to speak her mind..πŸ‘

Big boss lost credibility because of Sallu's actions.  I don't even care about the show result anymore.  
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Haha, KRK is truly a valiant knight who spews his guts out bravely on every twitter post. πŸ˜†

I can't stand PB and her high handed behavior. She acts like she is the only intellectual on earth and everyone else is a bunch of ignorant idiots. That being said I do admire her for a her brutal honesty. In way her and KRK both. Unlike other people who flip flop, twist and sugar coat their words, these two people have no filter - no censor, not even logic or emotions to try and make sense of what they say. It is brain to finger tips to twitter in seconds. Garbage in, garbage out, like nobody's business. I have to admit, I really do appreciate their brutally honest word vomits. Its refreshing to have some speak your mind people. It takes a very special kind of person to make a fool of themselves with such brazen confidence.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†