s2v2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ujjaini is so overweight... i don know why they make her wear such clothes... she should wear salwaar kameez - she looks ok in that... and i think black color suits her... and please leave your hair open - dont tie a pony...

For Twinkle, i liked the dress she wore in the sanjay leela bhansali episode - remember when she sang "hungama ho gaya"... blue/greens suit her very much...  her hair style was also good in that - she looked simple for a change...

I think Himani used to carry off her dresses well - the red suit in "der na ho jaaye" or the black dress she wore in the delhi show... she looked gorgeous...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Burkha for Twinkle. Bahat log uspe nazar de raha hai aaj kaal. So BURKHA for her. 😆

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree! Girls ko kuchh jyada hi ultra-modern kapde pehna diye, they were clealy uncomfortable in that..for example, Prajakta. Similarly ladko ko bhi ajeeb se cloths pehna diye. Yeh EMAET hai yaa phir picnic.

😆   ðŸ˜¡
prash123 thumbnail
Saari for raktima, Twinkle will be happy to wear any cloths that "Mallika Sheravat" like to. Edited by prash123 - 18 years ago
s2v2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SolidSnake

Agree! Girls ko kuchh jyada hi ultra-modern kapde pehna diye, they were clealy uncomfortable in that..for example, Prajakta. Similarly ladko ko bhi ajeeb se cloths pehna diye. Yeh EMAET hai yaa phir picnic.

😆   ðŸ˜¡

ladko ke hairstyle ko kya ho gaya 😆   vishwaas was looking so foolish in his new look scattered hair 😆😆😆 

ab_srgmp thumbnail
This Twinkle really gets on my nerves. The very first episode, where all the girls were in some form of pink, she was the only one who wore this short pink skirt, and had this terrible looking hair. I was really concerned when they showed her walking up the stairs in that tiny pink skirt. 😆 She looked very CHEAP (to put it politely).

Again, there is a time and place for most things, and her outfit just seemed completely out of place. Maybe if the hem was 2 to 3 inches lower, it wouldn't have looked so bad.
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

😆

This content was originally posted by: apparaohoare

Burkha for Twinkle. Bahat log uspe nazar de raha hai aaj kaal. So BURKHA for her. 😆

😆

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prash123

Saari for raktima, Twinkle will be happy to wear any cloths that "Mallika Sheravat" like to.

she barely wears anything (mallika)

twinkle isnt even THAT bad!!! bt ya agree i liked her outfit in the sanjay leela bhansali episode
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ya i really dislike the clothes too they look like they r uncomfortable we FEEL that they r uncomfortable especially twinkle i dunno why c agrees to wear such unmatching clothes y cant see look simple like in the song daiya re daiya it's so shiny
sareeta_ktm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ab_srgmp

This Twinkle really gets on my nerves. The very first episode, where all the girls were in some form of pink, she was the only one who wore this short pink skirt, and had this terrible looking hair. I was really concerned when they showed her walking up the stairs in that tiny pink skirt. 😆 She looked very CHEAP (to put it politely).

Again, there is a time and place for most things, and her outfit just seemed completely out of place. Maybe if the hem was 2 to 3 inches lower, it wouldn't have looked so bad.

Sorry to disagree to ur comments on Twinkle..She did not look cheap at all...I mean she looks good in western outfits much more than anyone as she can rilli carry off those outfits well.......and i think she looked nice in that tiny pink skirt that u mentioned.....and i think she is the most well dressed ...whatever she has wore till now in EMET she has looked great in it .........and in yesterday;s episode as well.she looked good....

But i think Vishwas's hairstyle did not suit him too much .......And Vinita was looking beautiful......and others were looking fine except Banjyotsna who had all her face covered with her cap........