iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by maanddy

Lily,

Maan Singh Khurana & GC

MaddySmile

zzzuuuzzz... *lily scanning the post deeply and atlast found the words which she luved to see..Tongue *

yo..'lily' thats me..me..me...friend of madz Big smile Embarrassed

and MSK & GC..Day Dreaming  haayeee ..just for mentioning both of them,,,,yours this months shopping ka kharcha mere taraf se...anything u want..its urs.. just for u... Embarrassed

luv u yaar... missed u like hell..need to update n eat ur brain a lot Wink

luv ya madz

WOW !!!

What a Combo ! Me, You and our MSK and OUR shared love, GC !

Ohhh maaannn...We need to meet GC together one day, man ! We will tell him how much we love him, and share him !

You, Me and GC and then...Our Maan ! Wink

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Maddy never stop writing about Maan-eet ... I'll wait for ur FF/SS/OS on them :)

Love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaintedSky

Maddy never stop writing about Maan-eet ... I'll wait for ur FF/SS/OS on them :)

Love

Yes !

One OS coming very soon ! May be tomorrow ! Wink

hopehot

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Maddy, darling I too am gonna miss GHSP so much but you know I love Maan and Geet equally so I'm gonna miss both of them.

Can't applaud GC & DD for their fabulous acting & for giving us such a wonderful journey with GHSP, can't believe it's really over.

But we'll still be here, cheering each other, remembering GHSP and Maaneet & Gurti and I'll definitely be reading your FF's & SS's.

I haven't been regular on IF for the last several months but will catch up reading on all the pending FF's and SS's and will comment there.

Take care Maddy and stay positive always. Keep Smiling Always and someday soon you'll meet the Maan in your real life too Smile 

I'm not gonna say goodbye cause we'll keep meeting hereSmile

Love You Hug

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Maddy, darling I too am gonna miss GHSP so much but you know I love Maan and Geet equally so I'm gonna miss both of them.

Can't applaud GC & DD for their fabulous acting & for giving us such a wonderful journey with GHSP, can't believe it's really over.

But we'll still be here, cheering each other, remembering GHSP and Maaneet & Gurti and I'll definitely be reading your FF's & SS's.

I haven't been regular on IF for the last several months but will catch up reading on all the pending FF's and SS's and will comment there.

Take care Maddy and stay positive always. Keep Smiling Always and someday soon you'll meet the Maan in your real life too Smile 

I'm not gonna say goodbye cause we'll keep meeting hereSmile

Love You Hug

I seriously can't express how I am feeling after watching last episode ! Ouch

And, you know today is MAANDAY and I miss Maan ! Cry Cry Cry

BTW, its so so so so nice to see you, we met almost after month, my exams were there and I left and I don't remember after that we ever talked ! Dead

Well, I missed you ! I know you won't believe this but it happens...Sometimes, I miss my virtual world friends, too ! Smile

We will definately stay in touch, and regarding FF/OS/SS...It's a matter of interest and time, you can read it anytime or not...no problem at all ! Big smile But all I know is that at least through FF/SS/OS, I can still live MAANEET moments ! Embarrassed

drdee142

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Heyya...Hug

First of all loads and loads of hugs to u...!!
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Guess they are also less...LOL
Thanks for being such a sweet friend...Tongue

Now what do i say about GHSP...ya the serial has made us all crazy...u know what the day it ended i guess was wednesday,,,,i had hope we will see GC onscreen on Thursday for PKYEK final episode and ya it was a treat to see GC dancing...DD too was superbbb...

But that was the end i guess...It was friday 9:30pm when i again switched my TV on to Star one with the hope that atleast we have some fav moments of Geet...my all my assumptions went wrong...

StarOneAngry was showcasing some movie guess- my name is khan

but GEET however has left a great impact...Cry

But ya we will keep our Maaneet alive with all our FF/OS/SS
and ya waiting for all ur OS/SS/FF u kept in store for us...!!

God Bless u and please always be in touch...

Silky

iMadz

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hi Maandy,
 Agree with you...We all are on same boat..I also show Geet just for GC...But I could not leave a single episode  just because of GC acting...
I really miss Maan and all of my wonderful friends just like you...

iMadz

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Agree with u ...we are on same boat..I watched Geet just GC was there that's why I never missed a episode..
I will missed MAAN and all my wondeful friends just like you...

iMadz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index