India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

O...M...G...!!! (Page 2)

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Just like u ,a Very jaanu post sweetums :)
I luvd ur honesty how u stopped watching it around may.
I'm truly n madly in luv with maan Singh khurana yet I stopped watching the show long ago. The show ended for me whn geet
Accused maan to support his brother and secretly trying to help him come out of jail. Later I realized that 90% of my favorite episodes were directed by Noel Smith. He was one of the cv team member that left the show . Evn after trying, I cud nvr watch an entire episode of geet without getting annoyed so decided to say good bye to it. I didn't want to ruin the image I had in my mind for maan n geet. It lived through the works of talented writers like u. I'm glad u r not stopping to write on msk. He is an amazing character and I wud luv to read about him forever. He is Mr.Darcy for desi stories :)

Im so happy to have found u. Little or alot , I can talk to u about anything. I luv that about u. U r such a genuine person.

Do u luv gurmeet as much as msk?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz123mitul

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
CryErmm
want GEET 2 !!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Lily,

Maan Singh Khurana & GC

MaddySmile

zzzuuuzzz... *lily scanning the post deeply and atlast found the words which she luved to see..Tongue *

yo..'lily' thats me..me..me...friend of madz Big smile Embarrassed

and MSK & GC..Day Dreaming  haayeee ..just for mentioning both of them,,,,yours this months shopping ka kharcha mere taraf se...anything u want..its urs.. just for u... Embarrassed

luv u yaar... missed u like hell..need to update n eat ur brain a lot Wink

luv ya madz

iMadz

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
awww...awesome post dearClap & same here!!!
am missing MAAN SINGH KHURANA sooo much,there was a magic in ghsp due to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!!
love u GC & will miss u a lot as MSK!!

iMadz

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
heeyyy maddy...

great post...

waiting 4r ur up coming works on maaneet

iMadz

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
welcome back Hug

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Meha  Hug Hug HugYes we will Miss our MSK Cry MY Dhal Dhak ..I Watched all the episodes without missUnhappyNow i feel So Numb Cry I Love GC but this Man Call Maan Singh Khurana Turned my Life Upside Down ...He is No more Cry But i know u wont leave him in ur OS,SS Embarrassed So thush will be waiting Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug HugI Have one pending ss to read LOL as soon i saw ur PM i remembered it LOLSee ya...Love you  Hug

Oh yeah...I forgot to inform you that SS is over now so you can read it in one go ! So, go ahead ! Tongue And, Yeah...Maan turned my life upside down too !

Basically, he made me believe in Love...What else do you want to hear ? Wink

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Just like u ,a Very jaanu post sweetums :)
I luvd ur honesty how u stopped watching it around may.
I'm truly n madly in luv with maan Singh khurana yet I stopped watching the show long ago. The show ended for me whn geet
Accused maan to support his brother and secretly trying to help him come out of jail. Later I realized that 90% of my favorite episodes were directed by Noel Smith. He was one of the cv team member that left the show . Evn after trying, I cud nvr watch an entire episode of geet without getting annoyed so decided to say good bye to it. I didn't want to ruin the image I had in my mind for maan n geet. It lived through the works of talented writers like u. I'm glad u r not stopping to write on msk. He is an amazing character and I wud luv to read about him forever. He is Mr.Darcy for desi stories :)

Im so happy to have found u. Little or alot , I can talk to u about anything. I luv that about u. U r such a genuine person.

Do u luv gurmeet as much as msk?

OMG !!! Exact to exact words ! I also did not want a bad image of GHSP in my mind thats why I left it ! Coz, I knew I literally hated her one day, for some silly behavior...So I thought why even watch if its not give you the pleasure the way it used to give me before ? And, I left it !

So, its fine ! I don't feel guilty at all coz I did not watch each and every episode, I started after Maan's entry and when I felt it was not the same as it was, I left !

And, may be I love Maan Singh Khurana more than GC...coz Maan is fantasy and Fantasy is always better than reality...But I really really love GC as a person and as an actor, coz without GC doing Maan, I am sure, I would not love Maan as much as I loved him through GC ! It's like GC was made for Maan Singh Khurana only ! Embarrassed

And, I can't tell you how much you guyz matter to me, coz you guys read my works, so basically you guyz know me...coz I think writing sometime represent your inner and hidden personality which you hide from the whole world, so esp you know that lil part of me !

I am so glad I met you in GF and we are still connected through writings ! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1123mitul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index