India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

30th March Update*romance in bedroom*

kaash IF-Sizzlerz
kaash
kaash

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2days epi...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don miss it...it's sooooooooooooooooooo...i'm speechlessEmbarrassed...after such a long time ...i saw kavya & anjali in bak wid their romantic actionLOL.....both r very comfortable wid each otherEmbarrassed..(may be anita said yes to eijazLOL)

sorry ..for late update...coz ...my net is too slow nowConfusedOuch

#scene start wid nihaal & biji....then kavya & bauji was playing arm-wrestling at their hall....then some hehehehe hahahaha scene...anjali came to call them for breakfast...then  nitya came ...she saw them...her face has changed then...anjali was also watching nitya's face movement...then nitya came & told bauji that she has arranged a party....coz of nanda's sucucess ( i don know why???)...

then anjali went kavya's bed roomEmbarrassed...she him...he was sleeping wid ved ...kavya looks like a sweet teddy bearEmbarrassedin white kurta-pjsEmbarrassed( awwwwwwww i want that bear in my bedLOL).......

kavya woke up...then omgggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!! he pushed anjali to bed ...& some ...........scenesEmbarrassed( don't miss itBig smileBig smileBig smile)...both r looking nice Big smileBig smileBig smile...then huddies were came ( sholok & nihaal)...kavya saw them...but anjali didn't LOL...when anjali saw them...nihaal said " laage raho"LOL

nitya called saket today...he came...then both of them made a plan to kill kavyaCryin the party....when they made their plan...nitya found some one who wanted to hear their planConfused...but when she opened the door...she saw the waitor.....LOL...

every reary for the party....nihaal came to kavy's bedroom ...kavya was there...& anjali was in bathroom.....nitya & vanchita were fight 2gether coz both of them were wore saree in similar colour....but as usual nitya win...vanchi went her bedroom to change hers....kavya & anjali saw their fight...then kavy came to vanchita's room to give her a saree...then vanchi told him bout nitya's fact that...nitya doesn't like him & she using him...but kavy got angry wid her....& went away from the room...then vanchi told anjali to keep away kavya...otherwise " woh mama's boy banke rahegaConfused"...

suddenly anjali got a phone call...some one  told her...that kavya would kill at that partyCry...anjali went their bedroom...& told kavya " agar hum party mein na jaye to...." but kavya refused ...he said bauji made himthe  lead member of this family & anjali is his wife ...so he would definitely go to the party wid her & ved...anjali asked him " tum mujh per varosa karte ho na???" he said " khud se bhi jiyadaaaa"...then anjali requested him not to go to the party...kavya looked at her( he was wondering...wat's going on???"...episode endTongue

thanx for reading my updateBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by kaash - 30 March 2006 at 10:39am

henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
awww kaash dii Tongue Wink
wowww oyaa i wna see the bed room scenee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
thanxx kaash di Big smile Tongue
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll