next gala details-read this, karu rocked

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Karunya is the Indian Idol in the true sense
Indian Idol 2 could simply not get bigger and better and hotter than this. The three thunder balls – Karunya, Sandeep and Anuj of Indian Idol 2 were on fire during their 10th Gala Performance. The audience could not control themselves when their much-loved TOP 3 stood in between them and started singing the evergreen song 'Amar Akbar Anthony'.

Stunning performances punched with brilliant singing made the Indian Idol stage come alive like NEVER BEFORE. Famous music directors of the recent Bluffmaster and Salaam Namaste fame VISHAL and SHEKHAR were floored by the jaw-dropping performances and talent of the TOP 3 especially everyone's favourite 19- year old KARUNYA from Hyderabad. For the first time in the galas the finalists sang songs chosen by the judges and India's greatest singer Kishore Kumar's songs in the second round.

With each passing episode viewers and judges are witnessing better and better talent…is there no end to such perfection? The 10th gala performance it seemed to be THE BEST Performance of the TOP 3 with the audience screaming and shouting for the TOP 3. The fear of elimination in the final leg of the competition is so high that the effort levels have reached its very peak. The perfectionists, Vishal and Shekhar were as awed by the fire in the TOP 3 as were the Indian Idol judges, "We had heard them a lot, they sing so brilliantly but hearing them sing live is a different thrill altogether. Karunya completely bowled us over…he on the basis of today's performance is for sure the AGLA INDIAN IDOL."

Indian Idol judge, Sonu Nigam while thoroughly enjoying his favourite, Karunya's performance informed the audience that during his recent world tour, he witnessed the frenzy of the people of Melbourne for the TOP 3 of Indian Idol2. "I realised that Indian Idol's popularity has reached to the very ends of the world, people of Melbourne were crazy about the finalists and they had their favourites well in place." said Sonu. After Karunya's performance Sonu's excitement and enjoyment is evident in every episode, but in the 10th gala round, Kaurnya's performance shook Sonu's very roots as well and he was left speechless. When host Mini Mathur asked for his comments on Karunya's performance he said, "Now I don't have any words left to praise him so instead…" and so saying he stood up and gave a standing ovation to Karunya.

Well, the anxiety and the excitement does not get hotter than this. India's biggest Talent hunt is at its peak as it rolls into its final episodes. With the whole country rooting for the three young boys on the stage, they know that their future lies in the hands of their audiences. As the competition heats up to the highest degrees, stay tuned and keep voting to catch the action and emotion as it unfolds only on Sony Entertainment Television's Indian Idol 2 Mondays and Tuesdays at 9 pm.

Songs to watch out for this week:
Sandeep: Is pyaar ko main kya naam doon Zindagi ek Safar (Kishore Kumar song)
Anuj: Fiza Chala jata hun kisike dhun mein (Kishore Kumar's song)
Karunya: Bunty aur Babli Hum the who thi aur samaan rangeen samajh gaye na (Kishore Kumar song)
wow!!! ANOTHER standing ovation 4 Karunya frm Sonu!! keep up the gr8 work Karu!! 👏
I wish there was more time after this gala before the results... Really hope Karu makes it to the top 2.

Originally posted by vanisha_m

tnxxxx pragya 😊
yeahhhh karu rockssss 😃

sure he does, sonu , one of the best singer in the country giving him a standing applause is acco 2 me the biggest it can get

Thanks for the article 😊 ....

Originally posted by purva

Thanks for the article 😊 ....

ur welcome dear

wow that should make Karu to take one more step and reach in top 2
who do you think between Sandeep and Anuj will slip into final 2 based on Gala # 10

I feel bad for Amey, I am sure he would have tooped this gala with Kishors songs 😭 Edited by Shweta06 - 18 years ago
this will be a good episode watch especially because they are singing Kishore Kumar's songs. 😊

and amey would have definitely sang Kishore Kumar's songs very good.