amina877
amina877

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing   Big smile

Heerasha Groupbie
Heerasha
Heerasha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I too hate the way Arjun shouts at Bhoomi Angry . But he is right. She is taking it too easy. She has learn to stand up for herself. He is not always going to be there for her. Kaka saheb will always try to put her down at very chance he gets. She has to become very strong. I think she is too dependant on him. He tried to explain to her nicely but she doesn't want to listen to him. I think she needs to leave Heritage House to become smart and wiser. Or else Arjun needs to leave, in his absence she would reach new heights. Big smile Even Shefali explained to her regardless of who is in front of you don't just trust anyone blindly. Ouch Waiting to see the new twist. Let's see what the creative head of Saarthi come up with.
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

thanx 4 sharing Wink i just saw it now n i felt really sad seeing bhumi crying per arjun ki baat main dum hain i fully agree wid him Smile .sumtimes 2 make d other person do sumthing u hav 2 be harsh n rude.

agree with u ...to become something she has to leave him for sometime ........ its only then she can show her worth ..... i think arjun really loves her ...and he wants bhumi to prove hreself good infront of kakasaheb and yuv .....

alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i think arjun will send bhumi to USA where Shakti might help her in becoming educated and wise
Suraj_Kiran Senior Member
Suraj_Kiran
Suraj_Kiran

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing.
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Wow that will be interesting if he sends her to the USA... It would be an extremely interesting twist in the story and Bhoomis character will undergo a dramatic metamorphosis... In her interview on PKP she even said something big is gonna happen in Bhoomis character so maybe this is it. Maybe now that she is to get educated they would introduce a Guru Dronacharaya because he is one character of the mahabharat that they havent introduced yet in Saarthi.... Maybe Arjun will send her to his teacher who will be a representative of Guru Dron... This is just a thought, I think it would be very interesting
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

thanks for sharing Smile
actually,i think he luvs her tooo much, dats why he shouted at her. coz he wants her to succeed in life n hates it wen kaka sahib n yuv insult her Angry so i think hes doing it for her benefit.
but i also felt bad for her in da precap, she had tears in her eyes Cry

Tfs.I have the same opinion.Arjun loves Bhoomi very much.So sometimes he becomes very anxious about bhoomi's future.Smile

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alvina

i think arjun will send bhumi to USA where Shakti might help her in becoming educated and wise

shakti is in US............ never knew thtConfused

Go to top