Saarthi

new promo !!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

thanks for sharing Smile
actually,i think he luvs her tooo much, dats we he shouted at her. coz he wants her to succeed in life n hates it wen kaka sahib n yuv insult her Angry so i think hes doing it for her benefit.
but i also felt bad for her in da precap, she had tears in her eyes Cry

agree wid uSmile

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
im getting a little a out of d topic but i wud like 2 congratulate priya as she has become a GOLDIE now Wink
congratulations priya Wink Clap
pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riseNshine

thanks for sharing Smile
actually,i think he luvs her tooo much, dats we he shouted at her. coz he wants her to succeed in life n hates it wen kaka sahib n yuv insult her Angry so i think hes doing it for her benefit.
but i also felt bad for her in da precap, she had tears in her eyes Cry

agree with you

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
totally agree with the fact tht arjun def loves bhavri n cant see her being insulted...n thts the only reason he's shouted..coz bhavri wud bear everythin on her par she cant take it whn arjun ko koi kuch bhi kahay uss ki wajah se...n she knows ke arjun is sayin all tht just fer her..n so tht she takes it positively n gets educated...Smile

n yea..priya..congrats on bein a goldie...

shazyyyyy..missin yaa..Unhappy
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i think..the person loves you most thinks about you most...so arjun has right to do that...and frankly bhumi needed to hear that....last scene in today's episode clearly stated that bhumi needs to study....
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I agree I think arjun truely loves her and wants her betterment... he wants her to be capable of dealing with the world. He doesnt want people like Mansen Khushal Yuvraj Aksh tormenting her and taking advantage and he cant handle the fact that people are constantly calling her illiterate and a servant she needs to understand that education is key... Even if she doesnt run a business it is essential to be educated like lord krishna said that no education goes to waste. I think arjun will get upset with her and that will push her to go and get educated .. she might not understand him initially btu eventually she will understand and appreciate him for forcing her to do this. He will have to send her away and it will tear her apart and it will hurt arjun immensely but he will have to do it for her sake.
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
yup i see the promo Smile .........i accept dat arjun's behave towards bhoomi is rude but i wanna say something dat if a person loves u den he wanna see u at the heights Smile .......and arjun shouts on her coz he cares for her Big smile n he wanna see her as a successful person in her life Big smile ........and he can't bear dat anyone insluted her. Smile
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing Smile

Go to top