Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: alvina

i think arjun will send bhumi to USA where Shakti might help her in becoming educated and wise

shakti is in US............ never knew tht😕

sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm..cud b possible popeye...par since im clueless abt mahabharat..wudnt gopal jee b tht character of MB ur talkin abt?!?!
sparkle_21 thumbnail
i think arjun is rite!! i mean cmon yuv& mansen keep throwin her illiteracy in her face!! its so irritatin. she has 2 stand up 4 herself. how will arjun fite 4 her if she dusnt give him anythin 2 fite with? she has 2 fite her own battles now, responsibility li hai toh deservin hona padega. she cant keep makin mistakes. as far as arjun is concernd i think he luvs her a lot coz its th people who luv us th most who push us towards achievin tht which seems impossible and bring it into th palm of our hands. dont u guys think so??
sparkle_21 thumbnail
i think arjun is rite!! i mean cmon yuv& mansen keep throwin her illiteracy in her face!! its so irritatin. she has 2 stand up 4 herself. how will arjun fite 4 her if she dusnt give him anythin 2 fite with? she has 2 fite her own battles now, responsibility li hai toh deservin hona padega. she cant keep makin mistakes. as far as arjun is concernd i think he luvs her a lot coz its th people who luv us th most who push us towards achievin tht which seems impossible and bring it into th palm of our hands. dont u guys think so??
soniajee thumbnail
I think that Arjun shouted at Bhoomika on purpose...remember in the previous episode he told Keshav that Bhoomi is not interested in education...so in a way i think he is doing this to make Bhoomi emotional and finally make her concentrate on her studies...